SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

I have no doubt Ash & JP have established a very strong emotional bond already...but they've edited it out for whatever reason...

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty I

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

agentcurls wrote:I have no doubt Ash & JP have established a very strong emotional bond already...but they've edited it out for whatever reason...

Thank you! Yes, it is much more than just a physical connection. Think about Ashley falling asleep on his chest on the 1-on-1 date! You have to feel safe, secure and comfortable to allow yourself to do that. She trusted JP and knew that it was okay to just relax and let go. Also, that picture of her holding onto his leg while he was painting duirng the group date at the orphanage, speaks volumes! That's why we didn't see it!

There is an emotional connection, but TPTB dare not let us see it, for fear of distracting everyone from the return of the late, unlamented Bentley, jerk of jerks, creep of creeps! Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 2248969230
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm

moonchild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

All true statements. I guess what I'm looking for is a reason to care about Jordash as the final couple. So far, 🇳🇴 . If I have to wait until the ATFR to see 'it', it's gonna be too late. I don't think I've ever watched a whole season before with absolutely nobody to root for. I'm ready for next season already.

I too but I'm definitely in the minority. In fact there are just 1 or two here that are not sold.
I normally watch fan vids and get really into it. Plus except for the last season, I'm always always wrong and watching fan vids of a non-existent love story laugh out loud. This time nada.

I do however have the hope that something incredible swings and I see Ashley turn in the right direction but so far have yet to see evidence of this taking place.

I think that they might be working on next season more than on Ashley's season. Maybe there weren't any other guys that were truly interested in her. But, the question is why would Ryan be brought back at or near the finale if he was let go fairly early on to be considered a true contender in the end? There have been comparisons made to Jill's season. The difference in Jill's season was that filming was still going on when the season aired. TPTB had a pulse on who was a fan favorite, etc. and had a chance to pull Reid back at the FRC to garner more heartbreak for the possible next B. I have thought from the very beginning that Ryan was being set up as the next B. What I don't understand is why they have edited him the way they have and not kept him in the F4. I say this because if anything MF learns from his mistakes. They edited and planned all around ChrisL as the next B, then were caught with their pants down when Chris refused and they didn't have a plan B. They will always have a plan B in the future. I think that Ryan and BenF are the candidates for the next B and they are planning the next season as much as showing us Ashely's season.

I agree with your post & could certainly live with either Ryan or Ben being the next Bach.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:I agree with your post & could certainly live with either Ryan or Ben being the next Bach.
yea me too. Although I think they might have screwed themselves over and will most likely bite them in the ass when it comes to Ryan. He just looks defeated and totally not himself in his vlog. Good thing is, the bachelor doesn`t film right after the Bachelorette.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

moonchild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

All true statements. I guess what I'm looking for is a reason to care about Jordash as the final couple. So far, 🇳🇴 . If I have to wait until the ATFR to see 'it', it's gonna be too late. I don't think I've ever watched a whole season before with absolutely nobody to root for. I'm ready for next season already.

I too but I'm definitely in the minority. In fact there are just 1 or two here that are not sold.
I normally watch fan vids and get really into it. Plus except for the last season, I'm always always wrong and watching fan vids of a non-existent love story laugh out loud. This time nada.

I do however have the hope that something incredible swings and I see Ashley turn in the right direction but so far have yet to see evidence of this taking place.

I think that they might be working on next season more than on Ashley's season. Maybe there weren't any other guys that were truly interested in her. But, the question is why would Ryan be brought back at or near the finale if he was let go fairly early on to be considered a true contender in the end? There have been comparisons made to Jill's season. The difference in Jill's season was that filming was still going on when the season aired. TPTB had a pulse on who was a fan favorite, etc. and had a chance to pull Reid back at the FRC to garner more heartbreak for the possible next B. I have thought from the very beginning that Ryan was being set up as the next B. What I don't understand is why they have edited him the way they have and not kept him in the F4. I say this because if anything MF learns from his mistakes. They edited and planned all around ChrisL as the next B, then were caught with their pants down when Chris refused and they didn't have a plan B. They will always have a plan B in the future. I think that Ryan and BenF are the candidates for the next B and they are planning the next season as much as showing us Ashely's season.

This is exactly my huge confusion about Ryans edit if they plan for him to be (either Plan A or plan B) the next Bachelor. He is on paper the perfect candidate.
But his edit has been pretty scratch for the target intention of next Bachelor. It just does not add up to me ..... yet.
Perhaps at the end of it all I will see clearly the why. For now, just not seeing it. Someday, it will all make sense. I think this ? is the reason I keep watching as quite honestly the other storylines are getting a tad tiresome :greenman:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
moonchild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

This is exactly my huge confusion about Ryans edit if they plan for him to be (either Plan A or plan B) the next Bachelor. He is on paper the perfect candidate.
But his edit has been pretty scratch for the target intention of next Bachelor. It just does not add up to me ..... yet.
Perhaps at the end of it all I will see clearly the why. For now, just not seeing it. Someday, it will all make sense. I think this ? is the reason I keep watching as quite honestly the other storylines are getting a tad tiresome :greenman:

After they recycled Brad, I am quite convinced the editors, writers, and MF just throw darts at the storyboard and that is what they go with for that season. Brad was so hated for leaving both women at the FRC and not even trying to date in the real world...good heavens I was shocked that they brought him back. Sometimes wonder if MF doesn't think he can bring just about anyone on and make drama to create a season. Pulling my hair out this season, nothing makes sense. Don't have a favorite, you all can talk me into going both for Ben and JP. What I have to keep telling myself over and over it is not who I would pick but who Ashley wants that is most important.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:I have no doubt Ash & JP have established a very strong emotional bond already...but they've edited it out for whatever reason...

I think their connection has been shown this season. JP almost seems to be the narrator.

The way I see it there are two stories going on here.
Bentley (evil/villainBachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Th_devil) vs JP (Good/Knight in Shinning Armor Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Th_smiley_knight)

According to Ashley viewers will be happy with the ending.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I think their connection has been shown this season. JP almost seems to be the narrator.

Bentley (evil/villainBachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Th_devil) vs JP (Good/Knight in Shinning Armor Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Th_smiley_knight)

That's adorable! All we need now is a little princess emoticon!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:

word blowkiss

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

That's adorable! All we need now is a little princess emoticon!

Aww that is adorable! Here's some for Ash~ Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 Emoticon_princessBachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 33 WlEmoticon-princess1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:

LM..now that is really cute. So does it end "They lived happily ever after"?

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I'm usually not one for damsel in distress stories but man oh man, are these emotes ever cute and most importantly, I have a feeling that Ashley is all about these stories. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222