SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Now I understand why RS got the goods this year, the producers knew it was going to be a losy show so they give him all to report. I am wrong JP wins big enough to admit it and move on from it. Time to sit back and just watch the stupidity of it all. Fleiss gave RS his due this season hopefully we have something better to do next season. That is why the edit is wonky she choose her final 1 night one and all the others got a good vacation.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:52 pm

reason wrote:Now I understand why RS got the goods this year, the producers knew it was going to be a losy show so they give him all to report. I am wrong JP wins big enough to admit it and move on from it. Time to sit back and just watch the stupidity of it all. Fleiss gave RS his due this season hopefully we have something better to do next season. That is why the edit is wonky she choose her final 1 night one and all the others got a good vacation.

welcome to the dark side - there aren't many of us in the boat, but I expect it to start getting crowded..... :yes: giggling

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Yes I am in the boat with a benf wine dont drink but will now and having a lazy, free day watching my man ben as the bride maid come and go he will be okay. Hope he gets the bachelor that would be fun because you know we would see some comedy in her show he is too witty for there not to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I'd love to see Mickey do the Bach ... :animated heart :sending flowers

how hot did he look at the RC last night..... :Nod:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm

anders wrote:
reason wrote:Now I understand why RS got the goods this year, the producers knew it was going to be a losy show so they give him all to report. I am wrong JP wins big enough to admit it and move on from it. Time to sit back and just watch the stupidity of it all. Fleiss gave RS his due this season hopefully we have something better to do next season. That is why the edit is wonky she choose her final 1 night one and all the others got a good vacation.

welcome to the dark side - there aren't many of us in the boat, but I expect it to start getting crowded..... :yes: giggling

I have been on this boat for a while too. Its just too crazy.

For me to get onboard with the JP love story, Ashley is going to have to show me that she has gone to hell and back in the next 4 episodes - then I'll go back and re-watch her "love story". For now, I'm just not getting the warm'n fuzzies like everyone else.
A standard F4/F3/F2 with just Ryan as a very minor hiccup (like Jeremy and even Reid) to the FRC is just not going to swing it for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't know how anyone can see any kind of love story with anyone this season - more like a story of desperation.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 pm

anders wrote:

Can I get on board before it gets too crowded? I'm just over this season! :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

ahoy matey!! lots of room left - grab a mai tai as you board..... lolpanda

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 pm

anders wrote:I don't know how anyone can see any kind of love story with anyone this season - more like a story of desperation.

IDK - folks are seeing it with JP ???? Not me but for very different reasons. But yeah if JP is who she chooses at the end then at least a connection ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:I don't know how anyone can see any kind of love story with anyone this season - more like a story of desperation.

IDK - folks are seeing it with JP ???? Not me but for very different reasons. But yeah if JP is who she chooses at the end then at least a connection ?

A connection of my foot to a tv screen! When does Bachelor Pad 2 start? I might actually watch that this year, it will probably be better than this season of the Bachelorette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes reason..I do believe that is true...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Well bachelor pad starts soon my vienna and kasey will be there throw in GRAHAM and it will be better than Ashley season on the bachelorette she could not carry the show that is why bentley the pig is so prominent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222