SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by marloon Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 am

reason wrote:Now I understand why RS got the goods this year, the producers knew it was going to be a losy show so they give him all to report. I am wrong JP wins big enough to admit it and move on from it. Time to sit back and just watch the stupidity of it all. Fleiss gave RS his due this season hopefully we have something better to do next season. That is why the edit is wonky she choose her final 1 night one and all the others got a good vacation.

Maybe that and enough guys who felt so shabbily treated that they were ready to spill to someone like RS. If I weren't spoiled and if this wonderful forum didn't exist, I would have a really hard time finishing out this season.
Kudos to those here who have already put in such hard work sleuthing and trying to sort out this crazy edit.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:I don't know how anyone can see any kind of love story with anyone this season - more like a story of desperation.

IDK - folks are seeing it with JP ???? Not me but for very different reasons. But yeah if JP is who she chooses at the end then at least a connection ?

A connection of my foot to a tv screen! When does Bachelor Pad 2 start? I might actually watch that this year, it will probably be better than this season of the Bachelorette!

Bwahahahaha! Priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

Yes I believe a lot of the guys talk to RS maybe even Ben. To put a stake in Fleiss heart. Dont blame them, they got a nice holiday and screw Fleiss all over. No wonder Ben F love the bridesmaid movie he got lucky someone else will wants his tools in the very near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

I’ll definitely watch next week – afterall, the whole Bent stuff finally comes to a head – after that…..IDK, prolly not enough to keep me wanting to tune it. The season has been a sham since Bent stepped out of the limo and she got stars in her eyes….yuck?? in the words of Mickey – What does she see in that guy????

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 am

I will watch to the end especially to see Ben F, he seems to be such a warm, thoughtful guy and very laid back so I will watch his good bye it could mean his hello to the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaMary Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 am

Is Fleiss trying to end this show for good? Whose idea was this whole Bentley thing and then to just keep on and on and on with it? It is making it almost impossible to watch the show. I like Ashley and I think she has quite a few good guys and even more eye candy men - but TPTB are ruining it and making Ashley look just plain STUPID! jmho
NanaMary
NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

anders wrote:I’ll definitely watch next week – afterall, the whole Bent stuff finally comes to a head – after that…..IDK, prolly not enough to keep me wanting to tune it. The season has been a sham since Bent stepped out of the limo and she got stars in her eyes….yuck?? in the words of Mickey – What does she see in that guy????

I couldn't begin to explain Bentley's attraction. Judging from some of her other choices, her taste in men is significantly different than mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 am

Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:I’ll definitely watch next week – afterall, the whole Bent stuff finally comes to a head – after that…..IDK, prolly not enough to keep me wanting to tune it. The season has been a sham since Bent stepped out of the limo and she got stars in her eyes….yuck?? in the words of Mickey – What does she see in that guy????

I couldn't begin to explain Bentley's attraction. Judging from some of her other choices, her taste in men is significantly different than mine.

Way different from mine as well – I know looks aren’t everything, but there are certain types that I am naturally drawn to. None of her F4 do it for me at all. At this point only Mickey piques my interest. Didn’t he look handsome at the RC last night with his green plaid tie – hot, hot, hot…… :what:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am

anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

Way different from mine as well – I know looks aren’t everything, but there are certain types that I am naturally drawn to. None of her F4 do it for me at all. At this point only Mickey piques my interest. Didn’t he look handsome at the RC last night with his green plaid tie – hot, hot, hot…… :what:

Mickey, Ryan, Blake, Lucas, heck everybody outside of the F4 are nice looking IMO. Of the F4, Ben has potential if he would cut and style his hair. JP? Still ready for the orange jumpsuit as far as I'm concerned. Sorry to the JP fans, but I can't for the life of me see what anybody thinks is hot about him. I guess that's what makes life interesting -- diversity.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

Mickey, Ryan, Blake, Lucas, heck everybody outside of the F4 are nice looking IMO. Of the F4, Ben has potential if he would cut and style his hair. JP? Still ready for the orange jumpsuit as far as I'm concerned. Sorry to the JP fans, but I can't for the life of me see what anybody thinks is hot about him. I guess that's what makes life interesting -- diversity.

Sadly I have to agree with you both. Her F4 and Bentley just do nothing for me great guys though they may be. Perhaps thats part of why I'm so disinterested in rooting for them. Thats so shallow of me ugh.
I hadn't really noticed Lucas till last night when he was swining that golf stick - that was hot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

Sadly I have to agree with you both. Her F4 and Bentley just do nothing for me great guys though they may be. Perhaps thats part of why I'm so disinterested in rooting for them. Thats so shallow of me ugh.
I hadn't really noticed Lucas till last night when he was swining that golf stick - that was hot.

Aside from Bentley, Ashley seems to like the guys that like her romantically. The only one of her F4 that doesn't seem romantically hooked on her yet is Dino. The other three have expressed their feelings about her (in varying degrees). That's also why I think her original F4 are not her ending F4. I don't think she feels for Ryan; and I'm not sure Mickey & Blake would have wanted to go to the end. In the end Lucas is a MOT guy too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

He still reminds me of my avatar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222