SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If Ames is her F1 - I'm good with that. He's a great guy.

I think the fact he is on BB2 excludes him, but RS could be wrong. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 6 2148147175

What a great fake out of RS though if TPTB intentionally falsely leaked that Ames was on BP2 when he was actually F1. clap3

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If Ames is her F1 - I'm good with that. He's a great guy.

I think the fact he is on BB2 excludes him, but RS could be wrong. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 6 2148147175

I know but I just like the possibility. I'm not quite feeling some of the others right now. Smiley

I feel the same way you do. There are a couple contestants I do like this season though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Is the editing for the show totally done by now, or do they still make changes? I noticed that MF tweeted after the second episode asking who is your top 5 guys. Last night he tweeted asking who is your top 3. Just wondering if they use this info to maybe change the editing some.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Don't see how Ames could be F1. Not only did they not kiss, he doesn't get another 1 on 1. Constantine gets another one in epi 7...she would have given that to Ames if he was F1 or F2, and not Constantine..both are 'friend vibes", and the F3 & F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Is the editing for the show totally done by now, or do they still make changes? I noticed that MF tweeted after the second episode asking who is your top 5 guys. Last night he tweeted asking who is your top 3. Just wondering if they use this info to maybe change the editing some.
Feeling the pulse of the public for the next bachelor..who is up there that the public likes.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Is the editing for the show totally done by now, or do they still make changes? I noticed that MF tweeted after the second episode asking who is your top 5 guys. Last night he tweeted asking who is your top 3. Just wondering if they use this info to maybe change the editing some.

I imagine they can make changes & may still be editing the later episodes. I was wondering if he's trying to access who should be the next bach.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 pm

That makes sense. I am so busy trying to figure out what's going on with the edit, I didn't even think about the next Bach.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 am

The bachelorette usually has 12 episodes with AFR and MTA. Which makes actual filming 10 episodes. The 10th is FRC and MTP. 9 is FD, 8th is LCD and 7th is HTD.

OK we have viewed up to episode 4. We know in episode 5 Bentley comes back. We do not know if he stays for 2 episodes (5 and 6) or not but we know he features big in both these episodes.

We also know, that the first 3 episodes was about 2 weeks in real time.

OK, so episode 6 Bentley is the heart breaker, episode 7 we have home town dates and continue. We all need some time to heal and get over a heartbreak. Ashley is doing her healing while going out with these men, no alone time etc. I really feel none of the men stand a chance at this point. Not enough time.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

I do not see an option of Ashley walking away alone given the comment in the contract thread re: Ali's season, especially if Ashley was asked to be on DWTS ~

"If you think that Ali can actually walk away without choosing anybody, think again, not if she wants to further her career on TV. They made a tremendous investment by taking Ali and the bachelors all over the world to create the illusion of a beautiful storyline and they intend to get the most out of it."

This season's edit is as wonky as Brad's first season, but I just think that the focus is on Bentley so that they can be the talk of the tabloids and apparently the producers feel this is the way to gain audiences. no

Last edited by BlondieGal on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Episode #1 - M&G
Episode #2 - Las Vegas
Episode #3 - Los Angeles
Episode #4 - Phuket
Episode #5 - Chiang Mai
Episode #6 - Hong Kong (Bentley returns and leaves)
Episode #7 - Taiwan
Episode #8 - HTD
Episode #9 - Fantasy dates (FIji - Ryan returns)
Episode #10 - MTA
Episode # 11 - Meet the Parents, LCD, FRC
Episode #12 - ATFR
I dont remember when she started filming, but there are 5 - 6 weeks of actual filming left. Plenty of time for things to change.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Did anyone else think it was weird that the camera showed all F4 next to each other in the Rose Ceremony last ep? it went from Ames, Constantine,( I think), Ben F and JP...

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Living wrote:The bachelorette usually has 12 episodes with AFR and MTA. Which makes actual filming 10 episodes. The 10th is FRC and MTP. 9 is FD, 8th is LCD and 7th is HTD.

OK we have viewed up to episode 4. We know in episode 5 Bentley comes back. We do not know if he stays for 2 episodes (5 and 6) or not but we know he features big in both these episodes.

We also know, that the first 3 episodes was about 2 weeks in real time.

OK, so episode 6 Bentley is the heart breaker, episode 7 we have home town dates and continue. We all need some time to heal and get over a heartbreak. Ashley is doing her healing while going out with these men, no alone time etc. I really feel none of the men stand a chance at this point. Not enough time.

Some corrections to your time schedule: Episode 10 is the MTA, Episode 11 is MTP, LCD and FRC. Episode 9 is FD, Episode 8 HTD. Bentley does not return until Episode 6. She also has a group date and 1 on 1 dates with Lusas and JP. Episode 7 a group date and three 1 on 1 dates with Ben F., Constantine and the final 1 on 1 date is with Ryan Parks.

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222