SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is Vienna the only F1 who had a physical edit?

Some would say that Roberto also had the physical edit. I guess he did unless you think maybe Frank somehow did?

I do remember people saying that they thought all Ali and Roberto did was kiss, snuggle, make out, and talk about kissing.

Last edited by San on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
ironcat wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

The thing is, as ridiculous as it sounds, I think Ashley thought she had more of an emotional connection with Bentley than a physical one. Clearly, she was misled as to who the real Bentley was, and her emotional connection was merely with the character Bentley was playing when he toyed with her emotions.

While it could be true that Ashley thought she had an emotional connection with Bentley, it's not what we are being shown. Does that make sense? "Edit"-wise we can only go by what we see and hear of "Fleiss'" version of the "story". I don't think she mentioned "emotions" when refering to Bentley. I could be wrong though! :winkie:

What we are being shown as far as I can see is a girl who is being completely fooled by a guy into thinking he's her soul mate, ie, an emotional connection. Yes, it's not true, but neither were we being shown a "physical connection" with Bentley, especially with him disparaging her kisses, and her saying that JP's were better than the bent one's. Is there a lack of substance to the Ashley/Bentley connection? You betcha, but that doesn't mean it's purely physical.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

San wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Some would say that Roberto also had the physical edit. I guess he did unless you think maybe Frank somehow did?

I do remember people saying that they thought all Ali and Roberto did was kiss, snuggle, make out, and talk about kissing.

And the constant, "you're hot", "no, you're hot" conversations. :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

And the constant, "you're hot", "no, you're hot" conversations. :awesome:

YES! How could I forget? laugh out loud 😆 And it was Chris and Ali who were having the better conversations. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Ashley's blog is sooo revealing. Ben F and Ames made an impact. She spent more time talking about her date with Ames and had nicer things to say about Ames. I feel Ashley is so over Bentley right now. My comments are in dark red brackets. The names are in red. Sections in bold are highlighted for emphasis.. Some capitalized for further emphasis.

I thought I would finally be able to watch an episode without hearing the name Bentley, but was I wrong. I caught myself cringing each time his name was mentioned. (cringing today means she regrets having those feelings and having said those words about Bentley today. = I am no longer into Bentley)

I look back at the beginning of this week in Phuket, and remember how I was still thinking about his departure. However, at the end of this week, I found myself being able to see the difference between real, genuine relationships and the one I had with Bentley. (Today looking back, she remembers how she thought at the beginning when Bentley left. But, something that happened this week after the rose ceremony caused her to see how fake Bentley’s relationship was. Meaning, 1) whoever she chose, she had time with this week. 2) Letting the person she chose see that she realizes Bentleys’ was not real 3) The F1 name is in this blog).

When I first met Constantine, I was blown away: he was exactly the type of man I was looking for, and the floss on my finger was a standout moment for me the first night. I was ready for this date with him.

I was so excited to take him out on the water and hopefully bring out the romance. Unfortunately, the rain had other plans.

Even though it rained, we made the best of the date and it turned out to be filled with less extravagance and more good conversation. In turn, I think our connection grew to a stronger level because of this. (The date was passable. Not that great. Not much excitement, not F1)

By far, my favorite GROUP date was at the Baan San Fan Orphanage. The guys took this very seriously, and many of them expressed how it changed their lives. To know that I took part in organizing something that would improve the lives of both the children and these men makes me feel absolutely incredible. (This mention focuses more on helping people and not romance).

At this point, I started to see the guys in a completely different light, especially Ben F. He took it upon himself to paint a mural for the children and was a standout guy in terms of interacting with the children. It really melted my heart, and I feel like this helped solidify my feelings for him. (This feels like an F3 edit. How his helping the children made her feel for him. Sounds detached from her. Like friend I can depend on, no feelings of romance or whatever. On the other hand Bentley made her feel safe so that is what she is looking for. Someone who will take care of her).

Going into my date with Ames, I didn’t know what to expect.

I got the feeling that he was ultraconservative around me, and I wanted to loosen him up a bit by taking him away from the guys. I was so surprised by his intelligent humor and good heart! I totally saw a new side to Ames on this date and KNEW I wanted to get to know him better. Even though I was not convinced of a romantic connection with him just yet, I saw too much good in him to not further explore what could be. (After one date, it is normal to want to know someone better, not totally be in love with him like she was with Bentley. The second highlighted bit in this segment, excuses her actions with Bentley. At this time, she saw some potential she wanted to explore, so if she is behaving foolish in relation to Bentley, it can be excused because she was not yet in love but just noticing him).

I will never be able to accurately describe the serenity in the air while kayaking through the canyons; it was like nothing I had ever seen before. There was something about the calmness of the water and the light peering through the canyon that made silence comfortable. I loved Phuket and all its natural beauty.(This segment points to Ames, this part has been spoken of as one when the bach goes on a cliff hanger (excitement) date with the F1) normally in episode 3 or 4. It was not the excitement of danger, but a different kind of surreal experience which they shared together. It is the first ‘excitement’ date for this season).

Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could. (On this blog is something very very important pointing to the F1. So it could be either Ben F or Ames. I pick Ames) RS can have his theories for all I care. I am going with what I see at the moment.

[b]

Last edited by Living on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Looks like we may have Ben's editing hurdle to overcome this season. from the episode description for next week's epi:

The bachelors settle into their home base at the Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, and Ben F. gets the first date with Ashley. The couple hold hands in a Chiang Mai marketplace, and they wind up sitting front of an ancient temple. It takes all of their strength to resist kissing each other at such a sacred site. That night, the romance is renewed between the two as they dine in a beautiful courtyard, but this sensitive bachelor is having trouble revealing his past to Ashley. Will that cost him a rose, or will he find a way to relax and trust the Bachelorette?

Obviously, we know he overcomes the problem at least to some degree because he gets the rose and moves forward. But, is that going to be his challenge for the rest of the season? Will he be the 'can't open up' guy, or the 'too little too late' guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Looks like we may have Ben's editing hurdle to overcome this season. from the episode description for next week's epi:

The bachelors settle into their home base at the Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, and Ben F. gets the first date with Ashley. The couple hold hands in a Chiang Mai marketplace, and they wind up sitting front of an ancient temple. It takes all of their strength to resist kissing each other at such a sacred site. That night, the romance is renewed between the two as they dine in a beautiful courtyard, but this sensitive bachelor is having trouble revealing his past to Ashley. Will that cost him a rose, or will he find a way to relax and trust the Bachelorette?

Obviously, we know he overcomes the problem at least to some degree because he gets the rose and moves forward. But, is that going to be his challenge for the rest of the season? Will he be the 'can't open up' guy, or the 'too little too late' guy?

Wasn't that a similar description to Emily's first 1-1 date with Brad? Would she be able to open up to Brad and move on?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Looks like we may have Ben's editing hurdle to overcome this season. from the episode description for next week's epi:

Wasn't that a similar description to Emily's first 1-1 date with Brad? Would she be able to open up to Brad and move on?

Yes. Would she be able to get over her tragic past and be able to move forward with Brad (or anyone). This seems to be a popular theme every season. There's always somebody that has trouble 'opening up'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Chris H blog. My comments are in green brackets. The names are in red. Sections in bold are highlighted for emphasis.

It was at the orphanage when Ashley really began to see Ben F in a new light. She was really taken by his spirit and his creativity. (Not romantic in the least. Also just a short write-up compared to Ames) The date with Ames was a PIVOTAL date this SEASON for several reasons. Because Bentley turned Ashley’s world upside down she really started to question everything. In this case it turned out to be a GOOD thing. Going into her date with Ames, there is no doubt that Ashley really figured she wouldn’t be giving him the rose. They just hadn’t had any sort of connection and she had already pretty much moved on. But right away on this date Ashley found Ames fascinating; he really captured her imagination UNLIKE ANY OF THE OTHER GUYS had. He ended up easily getting a rose.

My talk with Ashley this week was far better than the train wreck that was last week’s deliberation. With that said, she was putting on a brave face but I could tell she still wasn’t in a good place. It’s not that she was just going through the motions; she was really enjoying her time with these guys, but I could tell her mind and heart were still with Bentley. That damn “dot-dot-dot” garbage and leaving the door open still left her wondering what if? All of this coupled with the confusion of the Ames date made her question everything so much that she asked me for another rose at the rose ceremony. Right now she’s so emotionally confused . (My feeling is Ashley felt strongly for Ames, this confused her because she was supposed to be in love with Bentley so how could she be admiring and feeling so strongly for this guy. Remember, Ames took charge and seems like Ashley is looking for a father figure so shows Ames is responsible, in control, amusing, can take care of her and many more). If the door was closed with Bentley she would move on but with the dot.dot.dot. she cannot help but day dream and wonder. We all know how our day dreams seem better than in real life. For Christ to talk about the pivotal date and Ashley’s FEELINGS for Ames is quite significant.)

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm

If Ames is her F1 - I'm good with that. He's a great guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:If Ames is her F1 - I'm good with that. He's a great guy.

I think the fact he is on BB2 excludes him, but RS could be wrong. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 5 2148147175
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If Ames is her F1 - I'm good with that. He's a great guy.

I think the fact he is on BB2 excludes him, but RS could be wrong. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 5 2148147175

I know but I just like the possibility. I'm not quite feeling some of the others right now. Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222