SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Gina wrote:I think until we see the 1 on 1 date in it's entirety (or what TPTB allow us to see), we don't know exactly how long her kissing with Ben is or how many times they kissed to know if it's a quick peck or a long passionate kiss. jmo

I agree I agree

It will be interesting to compare Ben's and JP's date -- JP's full length date, I mean. If TPTB do create an emotional vs. physical edit, normally the contestant with the physical edit is chosen by the Bette. We only see a more emotional connection towards the end (ex: Meredith/Ian, Ali/Roberto, etc.).

Last edited by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Gina wrote:I think until we see the 1 on 1 date in it's entirety (or what TPTB allow us to see), we don't know exactly how long her kissing with Ben is or how many times they kissed to know if it's a quick peck or a long passionate kiss. jmo
True, but the emotional part of the edit is coming through...........kinda resembles the Emily edit as with Brad, he kept saying how much was behind the kisses with Em, he didn't say that with Chantal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Coastal wrote:
True, but the emotional part of the edit is coming through...........kinda resembles the Emily edit as with Brad, he kept saying how much was behind the kisses with Em, he didn't say that with Chantal.

You may be completely right that she chooses Ben, but we all saw how that worked out for Brad...

I'm hoping that Ashley doesn't have a whore/madonna complex when it comes to her men and chooses someone with who she shares both types of chemistry, despite what the edit is saying.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

For now, the two things I'm looking for in Ben's edit are the following:

The word "chemistry" coming from HIM

Some discussion about heartbreak in the past

So far, both are mentioned with JP and, unless it is all fake fogscreen, both are mentioned here: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/bachelorette_ashley_hebert_has_found_her_man.php?adid=trendingstories

Ben certainly fits the "sweet" and "sensitive" roles.

As if it matters, both have been to Cloud 9.

I have the feeling that JP not discussing his heartbreak backstory fully with Ashley will be a key story arc. She is struggling discussing Bentley with each man... and fears they will leave her. However, JP has mentioned Bentley to her face as well as telling her he is not leaving.

On another note: Would any of this from Chris Harrison bode well for Ben's upcoming date or the opposite?

Chiang Mai is the most exotic, mysterious city we have ever traveled to, but Ashley falls deeper and deeper into this abyss of Bentley. I know people are so sick of hearing about it ... I was like: You're not really being fair; these guys are pretty awesome, they've given up their lives and careers to do this for you and you're kind of wasting it. I gave her a proverbial slap upside the head and said you need to pull it together. And all of that leads to the decision of Bentley coming back.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Coastal wrote:

You may be completely right that she chooses Ben, but we all saw how that worked out for Brad...

I'm hoping that Ashley doesn't have a whore/madonna complex when it comes to her men and chooses someone with who she shares both types of chemistry, despite what the edit is saying.

As far as we "really" know, Brad and Em are still together.............IMO, with JP it is only chemistry as it was with Chantal..............with Ben, I see the Chemistry but as Ash herself said, there was more emotion behind it than just the chemistry

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Coastal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Coastal wrote:

As far as we "really" know, Brad and Em are still together.............IMO, with JP it is only chemistry as it was with Chantal..............with Ben, I see the Chemistry but as Ash herself said, there was more emotion behind it than just the chemistry

I'm thinking JP & Ashley share an emotional connection too after their pajama date, but maybe it's been edited out?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I'm thinking JP & Ashley share an emotional connection too after their pajama date, but maybe it's been edited out?

Considering we only got to see 2 minutes of them talking, after which she was comfortable to fall asleep snuggling with him, I would agree.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Not only did Ashley mention that she feel asleep on J.P in her blog after episode 3....they had her talking about it to him in episode 4.

Which tells me she wanted people to know that happened because she thought there was a chance TPTB would not have included her talking about it in episode 4.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

The one thing that bothers me about the edit is Ben has NO story and we are going into Ep5! His comment "oh, so you like me now" and "you're buzzing around me more than usual", makes me think she had no interest in him.

Ashley has said she wants the "physical-ness" in a relationship. I only see that with JP. There's that one SC of Ahsley and JP kissing in the rain, the umbrella is down, his hand is holding her face and her arm is just hanging there... she looks completely consumed in passion at that moment. One of the hottest kisses I've seen on this show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Considering we only got to see 2 minutes of them talking, after which she was comfortable to fall asleep snuggling with him, I would agree.

I am taking the edit into consideration and the things that Brad said as what Ashley is saying............Brad never commented on the emotional side of what he was feeling for Chantal............JUST LIKE ASHLEY ISN'T COMMENTING ON THE EMOTIONAL connection with JP............BUT IS commenting on the emotional connection with Ben..........Just like Brad commented on the emotional angle with Emily............got to remember with the edit, what first starts off with the bach and an ette comes out of that as the next lead for the ette........then their seasons, editing and sc's more than not often reflect on each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:Not only did Ashley mention that she feel asleep on J.P in her blog after episode 3....they had her talking about it to him in episode 4.

Which tells me she wanted people to know that happened because she thought there was a chance TPTB would not have included her talking about it in episode 4.

Whatever it means down the road, I think falling asleep with him was (is?) a big deal for her. I also think that Ashley was "apologizing" for it in order to kinda gauge his reaction and wanted him to say exactly what he said- that he loved it, blah blah blah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Not only did Ashley mention that she feel asleep on J.P in her blog after episode 3....they had her talking about it to him in episode 4.

Whatever it means down the road, I think falling asleep with him was (is?) a big deal for her. I also think that Ashley was "apologizing" for it in order to kinda gauge his reaction and wanted him to say exactly what he said- that he loved it, blah blah blah.

After reading about Ash falling asleep on JP's chest in her blog, I was really surprised to hear her say it again on the next episode. :A-okay:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222