SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 am

Litta123 wrote:Selma posted her thoughts on twitter using sulia:

Selma Alameri
6 minutes ago

My thoughts on last nights Bachelor episode...

So it started off with AshLees hometown... What can I say... I LOVE her! Every time I see her and Sean together, things just make sense! They are so good together, but sometimes I wonder... Could she be a little too much woman for Sean!? Her parents seem like amazing people! I loved her poppa.. Just seemed like such a great genuine human being. I could definitely see Sean fitting in with her family.
Then off to Catherine's hometown... These two are darling together because they just have so much fun together.. But sometimes I wonder if they are maybe just good as "friends". They had a pretty fishy date... Looked stinky but hey they seemed to be having fun with it! All I have to say about that was nice catch Catherine!!! One hand! Word! Then off to meet the parents... Awwwwwwwwkward! What's up with the sisters.. I felt so bad for Catherine.. I would never talk about my sisters that way.. Whether I like the guy or not! It's just weird to me! I can honestly say that I can not see Sean fitting in with this family!
Off to Lindsay's hometown... Too cute! I loved everything about this date! I loved them together and think she brings a sparkle to Sean that I don't see with any of the other girls! She is fun and I can tell she makes him happy! Skip to meeting the parents and what I thought was gonna be so scary actually turned out to be the sweetest time! All and all I just really loved Lindsay's date!
Now Des.. Well.. The only thing I have to say is... that wasn't fair! What her brother did was SO unfair! I felt so bad for her and for the first time this season.. My heart broke! I loved Des!!! But for some strange reason.. I have a feeling she is going to be just fine! Beautiful inside and out.. She'll find someone that will heal that heart up.. And hopefully someone her bro gets along with!
3 girls left and I'm torn! Love them all! If Iiiiii can't even make that decision, I can't imagine how Sean is feeling! Don't envy him at all at this point!
The suspense is killing me! I can't wait for next week!

Well if Selma ever thought about having a friendship with Cat I think she just messed it up trying to be Ms.Arie... Why is MF letting her blog at this time, anyway?

Just some side notes:::: and a little taste of snark. ; )

Well she said she loved AshLee and Des and gushes like a sick school girl with a crush on Lindsay so it's pretty safe to say that maybe she isn't worried about Cat's friendship...

AshLee
First she says things just makes sense when she sees Sean and AshLee together then she must have forgotten about saying that coz 2 sentences later she's says but I have to wonder.... Well which is it??

Oh so she thinks Sean could fit in with this family??

Cat
She has to wonder if Cat and Sean are just good as friends coz she sees them actually having fun and it's not just talk about Cat and how her life has been pure h*ll and all like she just watched on the date before hand where there was no fun at all shown, but she gushes about pixie dust and unicorns then..

Never, I tell ya, Never talk about anybody sisters if you see a future of remaining friends with them... Now Cat can say what she wants to about her sisters, but Ms Arie can't get away with that...

Nope she can't possibly see Sean fitting into this family coz ya know they're all weird and all..

Lindsay
If she had said one more time how much she loved anything about Lindsay's date I would have totally had to throw up.

So she can see that Lindsay makes him happy, but 89% of the other viewers haven't seen this... OK..

Is she saying Lindsay stole Tierra's sparkle and is using it on Sean?? Just wondering..

Parent's visit was just the sweetest time...

I'm sure glad she didn't end this part again with how much she loved Lindsay's date.. @@

Des
First time this season her heart broke was for Des.... Well good to know how much she cared for Sean.

She loveD Des as in past tense or she actually still does and was just saying she loved her on the episode?? I'll have to ponder over that a second or two.
Oh look she and I agree .... Des will be OK...

3 left
3 girls left and she loves them all.... Ummmmm Ms. Arie ya may want to read your blog again..... NO where did you say you loved Cat... Just sayin...

Why would she feel like she needs to make the decision between the 3 girls... Sean will do fine when the time comes...Plus she shouldn't be feeling the way Sean does right now anyway...

And there ya have it folks.... Ms Arie needs to just go back to being pixs on mens walls and things and leave the blogging to the others.. Again, just sayin... ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 am

to be honest, i think selma just wants to be a part of bach nation girls with their blogs/insights. its a little weird that she's even blogging about her own season because she has to try to not be biased in doing so?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 am

california90 wrote:to be honest, i think selma just wants to be a part of bach nation girls with their blogs/insights. its a little weird that she's even blogging about her own season because she has to try to not be biased in doing so?

I agree and wouldn't have thought that MF would let her do her own blog at this given point and I agree about the Bach Nation, also.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

If its on twitter using sulia then there was no filter like the official bloggers .. Who have to have their blogs preapproved

Between her flirting and very frequent tweeting .. I see her trying to fit in with the cool kids of Bach nation

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister 47mins
Getting ready to shoot WTA. The woman are arriving right now!!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 26 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Well, there won't be any secret regarding the F2 then!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:03 pm

momoftrips wrote:

And

@RealitySteve: @scoobmom No, it's not. WTA tapes Friday. He's lying, per usual. And he got the exact reaction he was looking for.

Fleiss must put pins in his RS doll. Or at least chek to see if Steve is hiding under his bed. Must suck to be exposed as such a huge liar every time you tweet.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

And

@RealitySteve: @scoobmom No, it's not. WTA tapes Friday. He's lying, per usual. And he got the exact reaction he was looking for.

Fleiss must put pins in his RS doll. Or at least chek to see if Steve is hiding under his bed. Must suck to be exposed as such a huge liar every time you tweet.

I find it so odd RS knows minute by minute plays from MF handbook yet MF can't find the leak in his inner circle. You are right it must grind his gears to have RS on his heels calling him out every chance he gets!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 26 V3f709
In the @POPSUGAR studio with @seanlowe09 and @lindsaylmiller #thebachelor#seanlowe

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 26 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi8 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

And

cantstopl I love it
Why lie so much!?!

Jodi8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Again, why is it a lie? I id not understand it as "today" and the girls did start arriving yesterday, eve though most of them got there today.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm

sophienette wrote:Again, why is it a lie? I id not understand it as "today" and the girls did start arriving yesterday, eve though most of them got there today.

I tweeted RS that it was not necessarily a lie but rather a misinterpretation on his part.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222