SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

sophienette wrote:The issue is not him making money from spoiling, at least not my issue. My issue is that he doesnt actually have to be an insulting **** (inset your own word here) about it.

Oh, let me count the ways... ; ) I could really play with inserting the word up there, Sophie.
giggling :shocked!: :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Cari wrote:So many funny tweets from Arie and the rest of the #BachelorNation but I'll one from JP:

RT @JP_Rosenbaum: “@AmyBergman1: @JP_Rosenbaum Who is your favorite bachelorette this season? #askJP” AshLee, Des, Catherine are top 3

They are my favorites too, but I would include Lesley as well!!

Other than those 4 mentioned above I don't really care about the other girls. Well, Sarah I do, but I feel like this isn't necessarily the show for her, as I don't see any chemistry between she and Sean.. The others haven't made me want to see any more of them or see them do well with Sean... Wait.... I'll add Lindsay coz MF is wanting her for next season and I want to see the reason behind that..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

tigertiz wrote:
He never does, and only insults viewers, contestants and other bloggers.
Exactly. I'm sick of his insults . He is very demeaning to women in general, and to forum posters in particular. He's a mean, nasty, little man. I'm glad ABC or Next Entertainment is suing him again.

Stop reading it. I sure would like to see ABC sink some of their billions into legal efforts to stop spousal abuse, child abuse, and any number of situations that involve REAL mean and nasty men. RS is harmless.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:02 am

I dont read his blog. I wont give him any hits. I do go to his twitter. I know more about the lawsuit from this site. ABC doesnt have a fund of billions set aside to spend on making the world a better place. Would that they did. But they have plenty of lawyers on retainer who are there to protect ABC's products and contracts.
I beg to differ with you as to RS. He isnt harmless. He is a bully. Bullies do harm people. We know he's threatened contestants. I imagine we only have seen the tip of the iceberg. He is a vile bully.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:08 am

Devon A. Mills ‏@devonamills

Well, I have to root for the hometown girl and... ehrm... friend of a friend... @clmgiudici! #bachelor #notawkward #gogirl
Details

Catherine Giudici Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici

@devonamills Thanks Devon! Glad you're watching :) it'll be a fun season! #sweetsurprise

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 am

Fruit Loops wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
He never does, and only insults viewers, contestants and other bloggers.
Exactly. I'm sick of his insults . He is very demeaning to women in general, and to forum posters in particular. He's a mean, nasty, little man. I'm glad ABC or Next Entertainment is suing him again.

Stop reading it. I sure would like to see ABC sink some of their billions into legal efforts to stop spousal abuse, child abuse, and any number of situations that involve REAL mean and nasty men. RS is harmless.

I actually have stopped reading it ages ago, and do not follow him. But then HE COMES HERE to insult us. That is not on.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 am

Fruit Loops wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Here you go sophie: (from the old thread)

Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....KissyFace was Reality Steve. This isn't the first time he has joined our site under an assumed named and insulted members here. We value our members and will not allow anyone to personally attack them.
So the Great Wizard of Oz spies here to gather sleuthing information. Then he cant stop himself from insulting the "hausfraus" here because he's got such integrity.

RS = 50 Shades of Pathetic :vomit:

What I find so amusing about him is that he makes fun of our interest in the show... and yet when you look at what he's doing, the lying the deception etc etc......he's 10 x's the loser he accuses us of being. He's supposed to be a grown man, and he acts worse than most teenage girls. Can you say LOSER stupid

Holla. :yes: Plus he sits and makes fun of the show ( which we all do at times), but without it he would be an unknown nobody. Nobody would give a rats behind about him without his input on this show. He needs to settle down into his girl mode and learn to behave like the rest of us ladies and quit all that high school BS. It's very unbecoming on him.. no no no

As much as people seem to enjoy hating on him on this board, everyone seems to enjoy following him, discussing his spoilers, and talking about him. He talks about TV shows. It is no different than what goes on any posting board... except that he gets paid to do it. I say, good for him.

Going by your signup date, you're fairly new here, so maybe not familiar with RS and his past dealing with us. The man deserves no respect after the things he's said and done to many of us, he's nothing more than a nasty puke. We'll use him for info, sure, but we do take it with a grain of salt as he's been duped in the past... and no doubt, he'll be duped again. Some on this site have their own sources, and we'd figure out the F1 and all the details without him. He actually steals stuff from here too... difference is, we'll say when the info comes from him, he on the other hand, pretends that some secret source revealed it to him. Can't wait for the day when he's all washed up... and mark my words, it will happen. :yes:

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Back in sunny SoCal. Home away from home.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Thanks, #Bachelornation . Ratings were up again. Hit a season high!!! Love you all...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
This is what I get to look at for the next few hours. @theyearofelan http://instagr.am/p/VFnISLAkJc/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
This is what I get to look at for the next few hours. @theyearofelan http://instagr.am/p/VFnISLAkJc/

Poor guy. Elan is coming down from a three week cleanse and may not be in the best of moods.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09

Poor guy. Elan is coming down from a three week cleanse and may not be in the best of moods.

Since CH tweeted that he was seeing him, too, I think they're filming that "shortly after we returned I sat down with..." portion of the WTA.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222