SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I just wanted to clarify a couple things...
the tweet that was just recently found is referring to this statment: "This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in."

From my current knowledge J.P. lives in Manhattan= NYC. I bring this point up for a couple reasons-- this person who tweeted is saying they work with someone who "knows" J.P. personally and "knows" who won.
J.P. no longer lives in Roslyn, Long Island. He grew up there. He attended Herricks HS which is in New Hyde Park, LI(very close to Roslyn).
So I wonder if a) the person in the know--the friend of a friend might be family if they are in LI or a close buddy from school days b) this person just doesn't know much since JP is currently in NYC and not LI.

For those not familiar with the local east coast geography: Roslyn could be considered a hop, skip and jump from NYC--it's a mere 16 miles distance, but depending on traffic is no less than a 45 min ride via LIE or LIRR--and that is at best.
I hope we can track his movements...

just wanted to clarify something here. The tweeter didn't say that JP lived in LI.... Love Me did. Love Me just sleuthed out the LI connection to JP, so I don't think this new info should be taken lightly... taken with a grain of salt, like all tweets etc from random posters but not to be discredited due to a confusion as to who said what.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 am

Via Facebook:

JUST SAW ASHLEY FROM THE BACHELORETTE!!!
11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

She was walking away! But she was soo cutee ahah she's better looking in person
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 am

Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 am

Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!

Now, if she's involved with JP, wouldn't you think they might find a safehouse on the east coast since she's in philly and he's around New York?? So maybe she did choose someone from the west coast??

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:49 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Now, if she's involved with JP, wouldn't you think they might find a safehouse on the east coast since she's in philly and he's around New York?? So maybe she did choose someone from the west coast??

Anything is possible, Coastal. Right now I am open to almost anything as I have no clue with this crazy edit. I hope Ash is happy.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 am

Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Anything is possible, Coastal. Right now I am open to almost anything as I have no clue with this crazy edit. I hope Ash is happy.
That, I will completely agree with..........LOL. I know what you mean about keeping an open mind.....as I said on another thread.........I have 3 sources that don't know each other, 2 of those sources are coming up with the same info.........there is more to Ryan's situation. I am trying to follow up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

That, I will completely agree with..........LOL. I know what you mean about keeping an open mind.....as I said on another thread.........I have 3 sources that don't know each other, 2 of those sources are coming up with the same info.........there is more to Ryan's situation. I am trying to follow up on it.

Good Luck with that and keep us posted! yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:59 am

Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 am

Gina wrote:Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

I believe they film the Leno show in the mid-afternoon. We were there once with friends and we had to be in line by 1:00 p.m. What I can't remember is when Jay actually comes out with the guests...maybe 3:00 p.m.? What time did Millsy post that picture of Ash this afternoon? She was probably shopping in a mall or on Rodeo drive this morning...maybe she saw Julia Roberts there! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Coastal, you're killing me! LOL. And there are so many threads, how will we know when you post your findings!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

Gina wrote:Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

I am assuming they are talking about the Glendale Galleria, it is a mall in Glendale, just a few miles outside of the downtown LA area.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Coastal, you're killing me! LOL. And there are so many threads, how will we know when you post your findings!!

Used to live in Burbank, where Leno is filmed, Glendale is the closest Nordstroms to Burbank.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl