SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:17 pm

BKay wrote:Has anyone confirmed where Des is heading after HTDs?

🇳🇴 Nope. We haven't been hearing anything! I know that Elan is at a fam wedding today. So, are they done?

Oh, and don't forget that Nate (Desiree's brother) is going to CA on Mon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks Atem! Hmmm, then Des must be filming in CA early in the week. So maybe he is advising her before the F4 rose ceremony. I'm guessing that they are taking a break this weekend and Des is doing dress fittings, hair appts, and such. I remember Emily had a couple of days off to do that before the fantasy dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 pm

RS thinks it might be Paris? No idea.

Also, I went to look at the Filming Schedule.. I think we had the 14th as 7th RC (before hometown) so I would think 1 day to travel? And then filming HTD starting on the 16th? The only way for filming to be done is if they did them all 4 days in a row? Right now my guess is that they've done at least 3 HTD, possible 4th one tomorrow, RC on Monday.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

california90 wrote:RS thinks it might be Paris? No idea.

Also, I went to look at the Filming Schedule.. I think we had the 14th as 7th RC (before hometown) so I would think 1 day to travel? And then filming HTD starting on the 16th? The only way for filming to be done is if they did them all 4 days in a row? Right now my guess is that they've done at least 3 HTD, possible 4th one tomorrow, RC on Monday.

I think the RC is Monday too. As for filming, I have no idea. I think my Top 4 is a bust though. 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

Would they have Brooks HTD in Idaho?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by someday Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s13h
@tyler_burton is brooks still on the show?
Collapse
9:31 PM - 20 Apr 13 • Details

1. Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s13h
@tyler_burton oh I just saw he gets a hometown date...crazy
9:42 PM - 20 Apr 13 • Details

Tyler Burton ‏@tyler_burton10h
@whitknee_s yeah let's just say he's doing well. Haha
12:59 AM - 21 Apr 13 from Los Angeles, CA • Details

1. Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s7h
@tyler_burton has he been able to sneak in any communication? Haha
3:47 AM - 21 Apr 13 • Details
someday
someday

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

someday wrote:Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s13h
@tyler_burton is brooks still on the show?
Collapse
9:31 PM - 20 Apr 13 • Details

1. Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s13h
@tyler_burton oh I just saw he gets a hometown date...crazy
9:42 PM - 20 Apr 13 • Details

Tyler Burton ‏@tyler_burton10h
@whitknee_s yeah let's just say he's doing well. Haha
12:59 AM - 21 Apr 13 from Los Angeles, CA • Details

1. Whitney Schulte ‏@whitknee_s7h
@tyler_burton has he been able to sneak in any communication? Haha
3:47 AM - 21 Apr 13 • Details

Great catch! yes

I've been trying to create a banner for their date on epi 2 and I have to say Desiree looks so HAPPY in the pics. If she's that happy in the end, I know that she's found a great man.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:36 am

She was so happy on that date and if their relationship has gotten better and better (which I assume it has since he's still around), she's one lucky lady!! It's going to be soooooooooo obvious.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am

Pattycake92 wrote:She was so happy on that date and if their relationship has gotten better and better (which I assume it has since he's still around), she's one lucky lady!! It's going to be soooooooooo obvious.

Then we will get to see this wonderful love story unfold right from the beginning. :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 am

I just hope whoever she chooses we all accept despite our early favourites (and avoid a Chris vs Brooks a la Jef/Arie of last year!)

I think she has some really great guys and is spoilt for choice, so i look forward to where her heart takes her! I am going to jump of these threads now, to stay unpoilt past F4.

Trying anyway! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 pm

FYI! If any of you are wanting spoilers, I'm not in communication with Brooks, so at this point anything I can tell you is just speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm

tyburton2 wrote:FYI! If any of you are wanting spoilers, I'm not in communication with Brooks, so at this point anything I can tell you is just speculation.

yes

I'm sure it's even more frustrating not knowing what happens for family/friends than for us!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape