SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm just happy she had someone she immediately connected with. I really like Brooks but would be find with Chris or grumpy pants too. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Can someone enlighten me on why Brooks is not a good match? Other than "gut feeling" ?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Can someone enlighten me on why Brooks is not a good match? Other than "gut feeling" ?

I actually think Brooks is a good match! Desiree is a sweet girl who is not only beautiful, but has wit, humor, depth, and intelligence. She has it all, but she "hides things behind her smile" as Sean says. I think Brooks can complement her well by showing her devotion and kindness and that will allow her to open up more. He probably has her with his humor and I think he has done a good job of romancing her. Plus he has brothers and sisters who are married with kids. His nieces and nephews love their uncle. Because he has a great family setting an example, I think this guy is a keeper. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Can someone enlighten me on why Brooks is not a good match? Other than "gut feeling" ?

Matter of opinion.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:50 pm

I find it's hard to have a horse in this race yet.... the only info we have on anyone is what's public or given to us by friends and family (and they should love the guy). It's impossible to gauge Des' reaction until we see it.

Last edited by jcrbil on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm

I understand opinion just don't understand what it's based on. I can't tell who I or isn't a good match for Dez without ever having seen her with any of them. I assume if they are in the final 4 that she felt all of them were a match in some way.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I understand opinion just don't understand what it's based on. I can't tell who I or isn't a good match for Dez without ever having seen her with any of them. I assume if they are in the final 4 that she felt all of them were a match in some way.

Yeah, I agree. Good post Pattycake92!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I understand opinion just don't understand what it's based on. I can't tell who I or isn't a good match for Dez without ever having seen her with any of them. I assume if they are in the final 4 that she felt all of them were a match in some way.

:yes: But hey, sometimes people have their reason and even if we don't understand it, its OK.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm not sure Brooks would be a great match for Des if he is a practicing Mormon. He seems like a lovely guy though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

We have no idea if he's Mormon or not. That article doesn't answer it at all.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

tigertiz wrote: I'm not sure Brooks would be a great match for Des if he is a practicing Mormon. He seems like a lovely guy though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uh oh! But, she did reply to a fan on Instagram that they talk about religion, but the show edits it out. Maybe she can or will look past that if he is.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:59 pm

I think Brooks is the antithesis of what Des has dated in the past. From her brother's tweets, he said he thinks she will pick someone like Sean ie. looks, build, etc. I think that Des may have realized that , that is not what she wants or needs. IMO I think Brooks offers her so much more. I think they may have a great deal in common, and for once I would like to see their relationship throughout the show. Too many times they hide the F1 and I never could understand that...

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape