SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 am

Oh, brother. Another gossip site? How many are there?

We need to tell the families to get reps when they sign up for these shows just to keep the facts right!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gruder Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 am

Can someone explain to me why being a Mormon is a deal breaker? I don't know anything about the religion. Can Brooks not marry a non-Mormon? I know that is getting ahead of the game.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

gruder wrote:Can someone explain to me why being a Mormon is a deal breaker? I don't know anything about the religion. Can Brooks not marry a non-Mormon? I know that is getting ahead of the game.

Actually, I find it funny. We could do the same for Bryden, who has 5 siblings.

Plus, his sister could be a Mormon and he isn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 am

gruder wrote:I think Brooks is the antithesis of what Des has dated in the past. From her brother's tweets, he said he thinks she will pick someone like Sean ie. looks, build, etc. I think that Des may have realized that , that is not what she wants or needs. IMO I think Brooks offers her so much more. I think they may have a great deal in common, and for once I would like to see their relationship throughout the show. Too many times they hide the F1 and I never could understand that...

Yeah, I agree with you that Des wants someone a bit different from her usual type. I said before when you try the same thing, you get the same results. When you try something new/different you might have a success. I like it when you can see the connection from early on and see the love story build upon that. The couple becomes more likeable and fans tend to root for them more if they show enough of their time together.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 am

jcrbil wrote:I've copied Nate's tweet here:

@nate_hartsock83 6m
Going back to Cali, I love LA!!! #thebachelorette

It's in the "tweets" thread for B-ette 9. I didn't know how to bring the original post over here.

Thanks jcbril! I appreciate you posting this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sanlee088 wrote:Sorry guys, just letting you know what I heard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really appreciate you sharing this with us, San! I think it is wonderful! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 am

atem wrote:
gruder wrote:Can someone explain to me why being a Mormon is a deal breaker? I don't know anything about the religion. Can Brooks not marry a non-Mormon? I know that is getting ahead of the game.

Agreed. I'm a practicing Mormon but not everyone in my family is. For me personally I assume anyone going on the show as a lead or contestant isn't only looking for someone that is a certain religion, race, type, career, background, etc. Otherwise I don't know how you could go on the show with those specific deal breakers and seriously be looking for someone to date/marry. That is why I never assume if so-and-so is this or that the lead would never pick them. JMO but life and relationships are more complicated and less black and white than that. As always curious to see how things develop-or not- with Des and the guys.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 am

sgjsnow wrote:
atem wrote:

Agreed. I'm a practicing Mormon but not everyone in my family is. For me personally I assume anyone going on the show as a lead or contestant isn't only looking for someone that is a certain religion, race, type, career, background, etc. Otherwise I don't know how you could go on the show with those specific deal breakers and seriously be looking for someone to date/marry. That is why I never assume if so-and-so is this or that the lead would never pick them. JMO but life and relationships are more complicated and less black and white than that. As always curious to see how things develop-or not- with Des and the guys.

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 am

IMO....It all boils down to what comes from deep down inside the heart that counts. Color,race,ethnic,religon,life style,color of eyes,weight, height whatever doesnt matter as long as the love is between 2 individuals is how l see it.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Love conquers all! beatingheart
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

word

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:43 am

Is Fantasy Suite Dates yet? It's been very quiet lately. RS foes not have that column yet.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:13 am

Has anyone confirmed where Des is heading after HTDs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape