SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by sdmom Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 am

"What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it."

He didn't really answer what he does for a living.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gruder Mon May 13, 2013 12:08 pm

I love his bio pic!

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Really love his picture, answers and attitudes - getting super excited for the season. Get here already!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 pm

relaxing wrote:Really love his picture, answers and attitudes - getting super excited for the season. Get here already!

Right?! Well-said on all accounts!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Can anyone type out his answers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

I really like Brooks, but did you notice that his handwriting is all over the place, writing then printing, he is writing large then small.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't find him attractive? I mean he's nice looking, but he does absolutely nothing for me. :hidingchair

No clue on half his answers with that handwriting. I think I need a translator.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

asim wrote:I really like Brooks, but did you notice that his handwriting is all over the place, writing then printing, he is writing large then small.

Abstract, creative thinker. It's okay. I am capable of doing that too.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't find him attractive? I mean he's nice looking, but he does absolutely nothing for me. :hidingchair

I am right there with you, umngirl. bestbud!
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm

umngirl wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't find him attractive? I mean he's nice looking, but he does absolutely nothing for me. :hidingchair

Nope. He looks just as smarmy as I expected.

Also it seems someone else wrote half his answers. And he doesn't answer half the questions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 13, 2013 12:25 pm

ja1968 wrote:

I am right there with you, umngirl. bestbud!

No u are not alone! I think he is downright creepy looking! His face is just weird to me and his answers match his face :/ sorry please no one hate me! :hidingchair
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 12:26 pm

It said what he does for a living on top, Sales/Marketing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape