SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Haha. He's one of the best looking to me and I loved his answers. To each his own. He's much better looking than Chris but maybe after I see their personalities, I'll change my mind on Chris. Drew is a doll although he is a little too metro for me.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by melisma Mon May 13, 2013 4:30 pm

"Kids" in their teens and twenties rarely handwrite anything these days...in school, teachers don't even want to SEE their handwriting and only want papers typed. I probably shouldn't even limit this to teens and twenties -- recently the man I date was in the hospital and I handwrote him a letter each day. He liked that I remembered him each day, but LOVED that I sent him "old fashioned" real letters!! LOL To me, it wasn't that exciting!!

In addition, my brother is the Senior Vice President of a very famous company and cannot write his signature in cursive on a typed letter!! Who would believe a printed signature?!?!?!?

I'd refrain from judging any of the contestants by their handwriting. They use it less frequently than they brush their teeth!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Haha. He's one of the best looking to me and I loved his answers. To each his own. He's much better looking than Chris but maybe after I see their personalities, I'll change my mind on Chris. Drew is a doll although he is a little too metro for me.

It's a matter of opinion. Considering there is a lot of obvious disdain for Brooks here on the board I'm doubt there's only one person here who does not find him attractive. I however, find him very attractive. He has rugged look to him that appeals to me. Slightly agree with you on Chris, somewhat on Drew. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Drew is very metro to me as well! And I agree about not judging men on their handwriting, men are typically more aggressive writers than women, I'm still trying to figure out letters my husband wrote me yrs ago lol
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm hoping his personality makes him more attractive on the show. Right now compared to so many of the other guys this season he's just 'meh' to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

sdmom wrote:"What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it."

He didn't really answer what he does for a living.

I didn't get why he "needed' to be vague in answering this question too. At times, when we are trying to be clever it can come off as shady.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Haha. He's one of the best looking to me and I loved his answers. To each his own. He's much better looking than Chris but maybe after I see their personalities, I'll change my mind on Chris. Drew is a doll although he is a little too metro for me.

I'm with you on this one! Chris is okay, but some of these guys are just too "pretty" for my taste.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

gruder wrote:

I'm with you on this one! Chris is okay, but some of these guys are just too "pretty" for my taste.

That's what I'm thinking too. Some of these guys are just too "pretty boy" for my taste. Brooks seems like he has a more masculine edge to me, which I favor.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

OK, I can read one of his answers!

His longest releationship was 3 1/2 years. He called it off, because they couldn't agree on what was and what wasn't acceptable in a relationship. She cheated? no idea

And his handwriting is basically the same throughout.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

atem wrote:OK, I can read one of his answers!

His longest releationship was 3 1/2 years. He called it off, because they couldn't agree on what was and what wasn't acceptable in a relationship. She cheated? no idea

And his handwriting is basically the same throughout.

Interesting about the relationship atem!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Another answer: His most romantic gift given to him was a Kilt, because it was part of his family's heritage.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape