SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 am

BachfanNY wrote:Just my thoughts about Michael after finally watching this week's episode:

Michael redeemed himself. I think he let his prosecutor and competitive side get the best of him when he was with certain people he honestly felt were there for the wrong reasons. And I say that because he seemed to get along with the last group of guys just fine.

But for me, the way he treated Des when she let him go was solid and is a testiment to the guy he truly is. He was hurt but respected her decision in such a graceful way. He's a good guy. I would much rather date a Michael kind of guy who is a "what you see is what you get" then a Ben, who I personally felt was shady and just a sweet talker with no substance.

yes 

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by yumyum1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:41 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Just my thoughts about Michael after finally watching this week's episode:

Michael redeemed himself. I think he let his prosecutor and competitive side get the best of him when he was with certain people he honestly felt were there for the wrong reasons. And I say that because he seemed to get along with the last group of guys just fine.

But for me, the way he treated Des when she let him go was solid and is a testiment to the guy he truly is. He was hurt but respected her decision in such a graceful way. He's a good guy. I would much rather date a Michael kind of guy who is a "what you see is what you get" then a Ben, who I personally felt was shady and just a sweet talker with no substance.

I agree Good Post Michael handled his departure with much class and dignity and didn't throw shade at Des (either on the show or on Twitter by retweeting negative comments about her - *cough* James *cough*).

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm

I agree. What is thus about a teleconference? Can someone fill me in on that? Thanks!

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Michael was on Holidate! rotfl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 pm

crazyjaney wrote:I agree. What is thus about a teleconference?  Can someone fill me in on that?  Thanks!

Just google his name and they will pop up.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Another article with Michael G.

Glad he got to clear some stuff up. He doesn't seem much of an a-hole that people perceived him to be. He owned up to the way he came across. I can see why Desiree did trust him though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

The full transcript of his interview is up, if you want to read it at abcmedianet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm

lavenderred wrote:Michael was on Holidate! rotfl

He's a seriel tv dater!  giggling

I kept hoping she would ask him what happened to his eyebrow!  :Biggrin:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am

Chacharo wrote:

He's a seriel tv dater!  giggling

I kept hoping she would ask him what happened to his eyebrow!  :Biggrin:

Ohhh, superdooper trooper friend! bestbud! bestbud! Where have you been my entire life?!

Mike's a nice guy. He really does like dating shows though!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 am

Okay...I love me some Brooks but I am NOT digging that black and white shirt he has on in the pic with Michael. It reminds me of static on the TV...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 am

Ya .. He is a bit of a geek when it comes to most of his attire LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u