SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 am

2boys3girls wrote:
tiger wrote:I can't stand him, and I think his obsession with everything Ben says and does is creepy. Focus on your relationship with Des and stop worrying about what Ben's doing. And if he really does think it's a problem, there are much better ways to handle it than the snide, self-satisfied bullying that he engaged in on the 2-on-1 date. His behavior on the date was so childish, and if I were Des, I would have sent him home because of it. But she doesn't seem like the most mature person herself, so I'm not surprised that she was more or less okay with it.

I can't stand him either and I am so surprised he has so many fans. The last 2 episodes made him worse than Ben in my eyes. I have never cared for bullies though.

Oh, I have to respectfully disagree with you. Des was completely uncomfortable with how Michael handled his "case" against Ben and told him that during the date and brought it up again in her blog. She also made it clear in her kindness to Ben. You could tell she was NOT buying what Ben was selling anymore but she was very kind during his departure.

My husband is a lawyer (as are many other folks in my family/friend circle) and I think that Michael just got carried away with trying to present his case against Ben. I honestly think that his intentions were pure and he was doing it not just for himself but for Des and for every other guy in the house. Being a bull dog is just in his blood and the best lawyers/litigators just don't let things drop. They can get cutthroat and relentless in the pursuit of justice.  I am not excusing him but I get it and still think he's a great guy.  

Yes, he went too far but after hearing how horribly smarmy Ben was in the limo ... just a world-class A$$ ... I completely understand why Michael did what he did. All the guys in the house were so happy to have Ben gone. But, unfortunately for Michael, his passion in exposing Ben will obviously cost him with Des.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 am

Michael was behaving like a nagging wife who was scorned by his lover. 

My father and brother are lawyers too and it pains me that  a douche (a very effeminate douche that is)  can hide behind what he does for a living to excuse  his rotten behavior. He showed his character
or lack thereof,  and if he confronted someone emotional and physical, he might have been beaten up.

TWitter is disgusted with him and he has the GALL, to retweet Des' comment about BAchelor revealing  people's character  thinking it was a dig to Ben?  The thing about reality show is that
it shows that narcissistic people really have zero self awareness.  Sometimes its fun to
watch them unravel their true selves  but in the case of Michael, Im truly truly disgusted. 

This is a common observation, and I dont care if I get flamed for this,but
 he probably is not even straight.  He is too much of a woman
to be a straight man, he has all the bad qualities of a woman from the way he speaks, his voice, his bitchiness, his cattiness and being an all around consummate self righteous bitch.  

Can you imagine him arguing with any woman?  Ben didnt say anything bad directly to him or about him, he was just annoyed with Ben's behavior.  I shudder to think how he will be if he was truly offended.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:12 am

charriotoffire wrote:Michael was behaving like a nagging wife who was scorned by his lover. 

My father and brother are lawyers too and it pains me that  a douche (a very effeminate douche that is)  can hide behind what he does for a living to excuse  his rotten behavior. He showed his character
or lack thereof,  and if he confronted someone emotional and physical, he might have been beaten up.

TWitter is disgusted with him and he has the GALL, to retweet Des' comment about BAchelor revealing  people's character  thinking it was a dig to Ben?  The thing about reality show is that
it shows that narcissistic people really have zero self awareness.  Sometimes its fun to
watch them unravel their true selves  but in the case of Michael, Im truly truly disgusted. 

This is a common observation, and I dont care if I get flamed for this,but
 he probably is not even straight.  He is too much of a woman
to be a straight man, he has all the bad qualities of a woman from the way he speaks, his voice, his bitchiness, his cattiness and being an all around consummate self righteous bitch.  

Can you imagine him arguing with any woman?  Ben didnt say anything bad directly to him or about him, he was just annoyed with Ben's behavior.  I shudder to think how he will be if he was truly offended.

You said it better than I could have. I was trying to look for the words to say without getting into trouble. The only thing I will leave alone is his sexual orientation. I do think that his profession is not an excuse to act the way he is. If he was the bigger man, he would not have behaved in the manner that he has. I was giving him more of a break at first because you never know how far the producers push them. Because he is continuing his shenanigans on twitter, I no longer feel the same way.

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

I like Michael. Judging by the other guys' jubilation at his departure, Ben must have been unbearable.

I think Michael was trying a little to hard to make his case, but he was trying to stay and not let Ben pull one over on Des. Ben gave us a snippet of what his true colors might be in the limo ride.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

sissyintexas wrote:I like Michael.  Judging by the other guys' jubilation at his departure, Ben must have been unbearable.

I think Michael was trying a little to hard to make his case, but he was trying to stay and not let Ben pull one over on Des.  Ben gave us a snippet of what his true colors might be in the limo ride.

I like him, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoilerhaha Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 am

Mike G. Has much much more to show you he is out to worry about others instead of des in the episode to come

Spoilerhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 am

2boys3girls wrote:
tiger wrote:I can't stand him, and I think his obsession with everything Ben says and does is creepy. Focus on your relationship with Des and stop worrying about what Ben's doing. And if he really does think it's a problem, there are much better ways to handle it than the snide, self-satisfied bullying that he engaged in on the 2-on-1 date. His behavior on the date was so childish, and if I were Des, I would have sent him home because of it. But she doesn't seem like the most mature person herself, so I'm not surprised that she was more or less okay with it.

I can't stand him either and I am so surprised he has so many fans. The last 2 episodes made him worse than Ben in my eyes. I have never cared for bullies though.

TA with you both.

Ben went up a few notches in my estimation - particularly when he clamped his mouth shut instead of retaliating.
Though he did not make friends with the guys and decided to keep to himself he was not all bad. But a bad guy is needed in every season and Ben was it (plus a few more this season lol).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:00 am

nd4reality wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

TA with you both.

Ben went up a few notches in my estimation - particularly when he clamped his mouth shut instead of retaliating.
Though he did not make friends with the guys and decided to keep to himself  he was not all bad. But a bad guy is needed in every season and Ben was it (plus a few more this season lol).

Yeaaaaaah. I find this situation interesting. First we get Brian and his gf from home, then Bryden and Ben and Mike G, not to mention Brooks' finger. So much, too much, focus on male drama this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Spoilerhaha wrote:Mike G. Has much much more to show you he is out to worry about others instead of des in the episode to come

Thanks for sharing.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 am

Michael is having the teleconference on Thurs. July 11.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 am

Just my thoughts about Michael after finally watching this week's episode:

Michael redeemed himself. I think he let his prosecutor and competitive side get the best of him when he was with certain people he honestly felt were there for the wrong reasons. And I say that because he seemed to get along with the last group of guys just fine.

But for me, the way he treated Des when she let him go was solid and is a testiment to the guy he truly is. He was hurt but respected her decision in such a graceful way. He's a good guy. I would much rather date a Michael kind of guy who is a "what you see is what you get" then a Ben, who I personally felt was shady and just a sweet talker with no substance.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u