SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 pm

california90 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Glitch in communication always happens in the internets. No biggie. However, I feel towards Brad and single parents on the show what SLA44 felt with Mike. So its all subjective.

Well I thank God that when I was a single mother and had drama with my childrens Father for YEARS that it didnt raise "red flags" for my new husband. I sure would hate if someone judged me or my children like that because I couldnt control the drama on his end whether I liked it or not. And eight years later and still some drama on my end, I am happily married and my children have gained a wonderful, caring step father who treats my children as if they were his own. Never did he feel it was a "red flag" But of course had anyone not accepted my children, I wouldnt have dated them. Now that would be a selfish parent

I was just referring to single parents who are joining the show, and leaving their children for weeks on end to their parents' care or irresponsible exes. I know its a fact of life, but Reality TV is not real life. How can you concentrate on the woman who is dating several people already and thinking about if your kids are being taken care of etc. Its a red flag, if they have kids and is joining the show. In my humble opinion. Also, if it worked out you are gonna uproot your children to where the lead lives. Jason really really really lucked out with Molly, in my opinion. But the hate coming from media and fans probably bonded them together and made them determined to work it out. But I maintained that if you have kids and ex drama stay away from reality tv. That's not fair for everyone, specially for us audience.

Going back to Mike Garofola. Anyone in F5 will be considered for The Bachelor. I think he has a good chance as the next guy. Provided ofcourse if the producers and fans like him. But I personally would prefer (among the known candidates) Brooks or Chris.

I prefer them too!!

Me, three!!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JessLenox Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

So, will the next Bachelor come mandatorily from the F5, then? Any chance that they can break that "rule", and do something really unusual, like calling Zack Kalter (or other), for example, if he got cut very early in the season, as earlier as in NJ, (for example, again)?

I wonder just because I have the feeling MF is sort of breaking the predictable routine of the show lately, and going on a sort of rebel format, confusing everybody...

(I know, it is also all about the editing and people's choice...)

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 pm

It's not known until we start seeing the season. Then comes what happens in their personal lives to see if they want to do it. There are options for previous seasons as well. They did that with Emily.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Glitch in communication always happens in the internets. No biggie. However, I feel towards Brad and single parents on the show what SLA44 felt with Mike. So its all subjective.

Well I thank God that when I was a single mother and had drama with my childrens Father for YEARS that it didnt raise "red flags" for my new husband. I sure would hate if someone judged me or my children like that because I couldnt control the drama on his end whether I liked it or not. And eight years later and still some drama on my end, I am happily married and my children have gained a wonderful, caring step father who treats my children as if they were his own. Never did he feel it was a "red flag" But of course had anyone not accepted my children, I wouldnt have dated them. Now that would be a selfish parent

I was just referring to single parents who are joining the show, and leaving their children for weeks on end to their parents' care or irresponsible exes. I know its a fact of life, but Reality TV is not real life. How can you concentrate on the woman who is dating several people already and thinking about if your kids are being taken care of etc. Its a red flag, if they have kids and is joining the show. In my humble opinion. Also, if it worked out you are gonna uproot your children to where the lead lives. Jason really really really lucked out with Molly, in my opinion. But the hate coming from media and fans probably bonded them together and made them determined to work it out. But I maintained that if you have kids and ex drama stay away from reality tv. That's not fair for everyone, specially for us audience.

Going back to Mike Garofola. Anyone in F5 will be considered for The Bachelor. I think he has a good chance as the next guy. Provided ofcourse if the producers and fans like him. But I personally would prefer (among the known candidates) Brooks or Chris.

Brad spends more time with Maddex than my childrens father ever did. So him taking this amount of time to be away from his child is really not that big of a deal.I know lots of people that take vacations without their children. And rememeber that Bachelorette time and real time are not exactly the same. Especially when he was left in the care of someone very responsible. Remember that RS does NOT have all the facts sometimes... Brad has sacrificed alot to be raising Maddex alone and he wouldnt change it for the world. IMO just because he went on this show that he did not sign himself up for does not make him a selfish parent.

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 am

Everyone is allowed to share their opinions here. I don't think anyone has crossed a line with their postings in this thread. If you feel someone has contact San and I.

One thing we do ask is that members don't attack each other for having a different opinion then their own.

Thanks!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:02 am

JessLenox wrote:So, will the next Bachelor come mandatorily from the F5, then? Any chance that they can break that "rule", and do something really unusual, like calling Zack Kalter (or other), for example, if he got cut very early in the season, as earlier as in NJ, (for example, again)?

I wonder just because I have the feeling MF is sort of breaking the predictable routine of the show lately, and going on a sort of rebel format, confusing everybody...

(I know, it is also all about the editing and people's choice...)

Most likely F4 because they'll be fresh in viewers mind. They last longer and you get to see their chemistry on TV more. The feelings are probably more real past F4. F4 you meet the family too. I think a lot more viewers tune into the show HTD.

I think the only one they didn't choose in F4 was Jake in terms of recycling contestants.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Michael G.
Hometown: Lindenhurst, NY
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 14
Tattoos: None
Three All-Time Favorite Musical Artists: Billy Joel, Pearl Jam, Radiohead
Favorite Authors: Dante Alighieri and F. Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite Artist: Raffaello Sanzio

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to find the woman I am going to marry and have a blast doing it while friends watch it unfold on television.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring and why?
1. Insulin - to survive
2. Food/water - see #1
3. Fully charged cell phone - To ask for transportation off said island

Describe your best friend of the opposite sex and why she deserves that title.
Ashley - She has always been there for me during my worst times, is very perceptive and very feisty. She sugar coats nothing, which is good because I can't have sugar.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I will be married with two children and another on the way, in an amazing home, and at another stage of my professional career.

If you wanted to approach a woman you had never met before, how would you go about it?
I just go up to her and introduce myself. Nothing to it. No gimmicks.

What's your biggest date fear?
I don't have any "fears" when I go on a date.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Mon May 13, 2013 3:05 pm

I love his smile.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 3:06 pm

booty wrote:I love his smile.

Me too. Real cute pic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 3:52 pm

That's a good pic of him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:54 pm

That color shirt looks good on him!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u