SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 10:55 am

OMG, Soulja Boy talks to the guys! Did you see the abcmediacap of him and Michael G talking? :P I can't wait to see that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 pm

I was just reading some of his tweets, he's pretty funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Max64 wrote:I was just reading some of his tweets, he's pretty funny!

I think he's my favorite tweeter out of this cast! He and Brooks and my favorites!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 am

Michael G, for next Bach, sounds awesome to me. I love his personality and any friend of the Brookmeister is a friend to me. :-)

What happened to his thumb, why was it wrapped tonight, anyone know.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 am

Di_ATL wrote:Michael G, for next Bach, sounds awesome to me. I love his personality and any friend of the Brookmeister is a friend to me. :-)

What happened to his thumb, why was it wrapped tonight, anyone know.

He got injured at the Dodge Ball game too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

WetPaint wrote:We couldn’t help but notice these last couple weeks that Bachelorette Season 9 Contestant Michael Garofola seems to be down a digit. Namely, homeskillz has had his left thumb all splinted up, and was keeping it out of the water pretty fervently while hot tub boating with Desiree Hartsock and Ben Scott in Germany. Meaning, while we were hoping Ben and Michael’s verbal tousle would end in a thumb wrestling match, we were sorely disappointed. So, what happened? Well, a show insider tells Wetpaint Entertainment that during the dodgeball date in Los Angeles, Brooks Forester wasn’t the only guy who sustained an injury. “In the first play of the game, Michael and Zack Kalter were both diving for the ball, and it didn’t end well for Mike,” we’re told. “He didn’t go off in an ambulance like Brooks, but he kept playing on and probably shouldn’t have. The next day, his thumb was all bloated and swollen and bruised, so he went to the doctor.” YIKES! Love really is a battlefield. And it sounds like though Brooks was the one who got the zoom-in love care from Des, Michael, and his thumb — which, it turns out, was fractured in two places — should have gotten some fast attention. Funny how a playground game led to so many injuries while the group date guys’ trip down a black diamond-level ski run on a sled didn’t cause so much as a frozen toe (sorry Tierra).

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:23 pm

I can't stand him, and I think his obsession with everything Ben says and does is creepy. Focus on your relationship with Des and stop worrying about what Ben's doing. And if he really does think it's a problem, there are much better ways to handle it than the snide, self-satisfied bullying that he engaged in on the 2-on-1 date. His behavior on the date was so childish, and if I were Des, I would have sent him home because of it. But she doesn't seem like the most mature person herself, so I'm not surprised that she was more or less okay with it.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 pm

tiger wrote:I can't stand him, and I think his obsession with everything Ben says and does is creepy. Focus on your relationship with Des and stop worrying about what Ben's doing. And if he really does think it's a problem, there are much better ways to handle it than the snide, self-satisfied bullying that he engaged in on the 2-on-1 date. His behavior on the date was so childish, and if I were Des, I would have sent him home because of it. But she doesn't seem like the most mature person herself, so I'm not surprised that she was more or less okay with it.

I can't stand him either and I am so surprised he has so many fans. The last 2 episodes made him worse than Ben in my eyes. I have never cared for bullies though.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm

He can't stop even in twitter, he still wants to appear the "winner" between the two.  Calling Ben BenLaden

Bachelor Nation hated his guts and Kari from Ready for Love twitted this

Kari Krakowski ‏[ltr]@KariKrak[/ltr]4h
@MichaelGarofola Probably bc the hate you have in your heart was too unbearable to watch. Not a good look buddy. @BenScottTX won that battle

Ben retweeted this

VampirellaSnooks ‏[ltr]@VampirellaSnook[/ltr]11h
@MichaelGarofola enough already sir, notice that @BenScottTX had never uttered anything malicious about you. Not in his tweets or on tv.

Ben now have 6,000 plus followers and Michael has 2,000 plus. Safe to say Garofola's mean girl style backfired.

Ofcourse he gained fans from his bullying style but even serial killers gain fans and develop weird fascination with people like him.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u