SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm

ninu wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Welcome! Hope you come back when you can to share! 👋

I agree Welcome... hope after the show you can fill us in on what you knew and what we're just grasping at straws :laugh out loud!: Great to have an inside perspective Smiley

Yeah please post after the season is done and fill us in on all the crappy editing and give us your perspective on this wonky looking season. Thanks for reading !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Thanks for popping in!! We can usually get a party started pretty quick!! Send our support and best wishes to Ashley and her guy!!
celebrate

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm

San wrote:
ninu wrote:@Crazyscooter is following Bachspoilerfans !!! Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 3135648354 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 949729897

Who is @crazyscooter? laugh out loud

I posted about this twitter name in JP' thread when the season first started. I thought it was him, but now I forgot when the account was started. scratch
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks, so much Ashley. You are so funny and such a good friend to Ashley. Much success to you and Scott too. heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 2028500532 Ashley to the site! Thank you so much for sharing what you can with us. We really do appreciate it.

I hope Ashley gets her happy ending and that she knows there are people here who support her no matter what happens.

Oh and you and your boyfriend are an adorable couple. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 3698010375
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Now we need to get Chantal on here somehow. Someone should post the link on Chantal's facebook and invite her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Gina wrote:Now we need to get Chantal on here somehow. Someone should post the link on Chantal's facebook and invite her?

Here's the link.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chantal-OBrien/129620490451511

Carrie should do it since she knows Carrie as her FORT friend. :giggle:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Ashley. Please let her know that all we want is for her to be happy. heartbeat

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

👋 Ash! You are such a great friend to AshleyH. Please let her know that there is a whole forum dedicated to her and her season. Tell her we love her and wish her all the best!! blowkiss :thismuch:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Gina wrote:Now we need to get Chantal on here somehow. Someone should post the link on Chantal's facebook and invite her?

Here's the link.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chantal-OBrien/129620490451511

Carrie should do it since she knows Carrie as her FORT friend. :giggle:
Yes, Carrie, please send it to her, she knows and trusts you.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll message it to her in a bit yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'll message it to her in a bit Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 3792326465

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 2843414438 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 1049241286Thanks Carrie!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt