SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Gina wrote:Well, if TPTB are so worried and go to all that trouble to hide it all, I'm surprised they didn't tell Ashley should could not visit NYC cause JP lives there. Since the disaster last year, TPTB want a couple who really are in love and engaged at the AFRC. Nothing is set in stone, things can change. So unless somone on here is with production and knows nothing has changed the way they handle the lead and F1 post show, anything is possible. Maybe even TPTB learned from their mistakes. jmo

I agree
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

I don't think it was TPTB who fell through last season. I'm sure Bremily were able to see each other often if they chose to. It's obvious they didn't chose to after the ATFR show.

I can't imagine they'd ever allow a safe house where one of them lives. Too risky. It's much more likely to be in Calif like previous ones no matter who's the f1.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 am

Roberto was spotted in Cali before the finale aired. He was even making a job transfer before the finale. Ashley could be looking at apts or even looking for a place to finish her internship. Also, I thought Jesse said there were safe houses all over not just in Cali.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:12 am

Safe houses have been in other places besides cali

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am

I will bet she is just visiting her BFF AS

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

AmandaBurke‎
Just had a Ben F siting on union street in SF #bachelorette
Twitter - 2 hours ago - Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA, USA

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 am

Well, who would have thought that Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills, Elan, Peter, Kari and Cassie would all be tweeting about the show and tweeting pictures from production, while the show is airing? And Chris H. tweeting about future episodes description? Never happened before, either. :D

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 am

I think that IF JP is the final 1 and they are both in NY, I will lay money on it that they will sneak in a visit for a hour or two....Come on being newly in love the sneaking is exciting....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 am

Pricey Neighborhood
wine

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 am

Gina wrote:Well, who would have thought that Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills, Elan, Peter, Kari and Cassie would all be tweeting about the show and tweeting pictures from production, while the show is airing? And Chris H. tweeting about future episodes description? Never happened before, either. :D

They know they screwed up and are trying to gauge which way the masses go. They've lost ratings, have fans hating how they treated Ashley and have people hating Ashley for being treated badly. I just don't see an excuse for what they have done.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 am

Gina wrote:Well, who would have thought that Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills, Elan, Peter, Kari and Cassie would all be tweeting about the show and tweeting pictures from production, while the show is airing? And Chris H. tweeting about future episodes description? Never happened before, either. :D

Lol..Desperate times appear to call for desperate measures. Seeing how they're the ones responsible for sinking their own ship due to their manipulation, editing and storyboard choices, it's rather amusing to see them have to work to save their cash cow against bad summer programming and reruns. Seriously, you'd think they'd know their audience and its limits a little better by now.

Re: twitter..didn't we think that some fake "sightings" and what not were deliberately put out by those with a vested interest during Ali's season to muddy the waters?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

sjcaligurl wrote:

They know they screwed up and are trying to gauge which way the masses go. They've lost ratings, have fans hating how they treated Ashley and have people hating Ashley for being treated badly. I just don't see an excuse for what they have done.
I agree. I was just thinking how they have changed since last season, so maybe they are letting the lead and her F1 meet more often at a safehouse on the east coast, if it's JP. Ashley & her F1 deserve some extra special treatment from them, esp. if they want a happy couple at the AFRC. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt