SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Aww, Dogs Rule. I am a total dog person.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Aww, Dogs Rule. I am a total dog person.

Me too! In the About the Site thread, we ought to make a thread for posting pictures of our pets. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

TheBachelorTV

Video coming this week: @BrittBillmaier @Shawntel_Newton @AshleySpivey @RickisMommy and masked man Jeff will be answering more questions!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Found this when I went to look at the evolvewines yfrog account:

bohemianone4 @evolvewines What did you think watching your 1-on-1 date back? Will you be blogging or vlogging about it this week?

evolvewines vlog to come
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm

lavenderred wrote:Found this when I went to look at the evolvewines yfrog account:

bohemianone4 @evolvewines What did you think watching your 1-on-1 date back? Will you be blogging or vlogging about it this week?

evolvewines vlog to come

A sign he is the F2 + 1 = #124
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Found this when I went to look at the evolvewines yfrog account:

evolvewines vlog to come

A sign he is the F2 + 1 = #124

word
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Benjamin Flajnik
Heading to the winery w scotch. yfrog.com/kff5rpj

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=f5rp

So cute, both of them!!!!

Is scotch the dogs name? - we used to have 2 rescue dogs named Scotch and Soda. Not names I personally would have chosen but that's what they answered to so that's what they remained heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

anders wrote:Another case of dog and owner looking similar.... :waytoohappy:
Post of the day. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

While we discuss the dog Shawntel is enhancing the photograph to get Ben's phone number off the dog tag.

:bigsmile:
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 pm

terabithia wrote:While we discuss the dog Shawntel is enhancing the photograph to get Ben's phone number off the dog tag.

:bigsmile:
I'm pretty sure she already has his number :laughingoutlou At least in my mind, they are direct msging each other through twitter.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

no no I can only imagine how brutal they will be..

wes hayden The #BacheloretteBeatdown is gonna be brutal 2nite, dont miss it! 6pm PST www.rtvzone.com and click link to watch!!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote: no no I can only imagine how brutal they will be..

wes hayden The #BacheloretteBeatdown is gonna be brutal 2nite, dont miss it! 6pm PST www.rtvzone.com and click link to watch!!

I honestly don't know how Ashley S. can stand what they say about her friend. I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the show half-way through tonight. Or loses her voice from trying to yell over them and defend Ash.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt