SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Someone does need to ask ashley how long the date with JP was that they are going to show! Seriously though rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by marloon Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 pm

rc49ers wrote:I watched the extended mon. night preview twice and did not see Ashleys and JPs date . Did they hold their date back on purpose ? maybe their date is a total give away they showed part of Lucas but no JP odd .

Suspect

There is a tease, and I do mean just a tease,of JP and Ashley's date at the end of the Travel Guide video for Hong Kong

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/travel-guide[url][/url]

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 pm

rc49ers wrote:I watched the extended mon. night preview twice and did not see Ashleys and JPs date . Did they hold their date back on purpose ? maybe their date is a total give away they showed part of Lucas but no JP odd .

Suspect

In the Bachelorette Hongkong Travel guide video, JP and Ashley were shown with arms around each other riding the tram to Victoria's peak and kissing at the Lion's Pavilion.

bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone does need to ask ashley how long the date with JP was that they are going to show! Seriously though rotfl

I don't think other people tend to "time" the dates like we do. :gotcha: She might really think we are :geek: .

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

This is in quotes as something JP said to him.. JP probably texted/called him this about coming to meet his friend (cheller32) and he (challer32) was tweeting saying that he wonders how JP is going to try and get rid of the paps to meet him.

A lot of what Chris tweets(and he does love to tweet and tweet often) is quite snarky(got to love that myself).
By now all of JP's friends are aware he is a mini celeb due to the show and has had the papps on his tail. I can imagine all the ribbing he's getting. Wouldn't be surprised if he dressed like Peter Parker's alter ego and swung by his spidey senses from scraper to scraper to avoid them. It would probably be a lot safer than the guys doing the bway version.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone does need to ask ashley how long the date with JP was that they are going to show! Seriously though rotfl

Well I asked her so let's see if she responds. Smiley

ETA: She responded.

ESPNgirl21 @AshleySpivey So does this mean we get to see a JP date that's longer than 5 minutes and not overshadowed by the Bent One? Smiley

AshleySpivey @ESPNgirl21 Smiley

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 87b72b10 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 86669110 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Okay, all of these tweets have officially gotten me super excited for tomorrow night. celebrate

I couldn't agree more, TrueLove. After a fun-filled busy summer day, I am so excited to come here and read Ashley S. and Jesse C.'s tweets. Thanks a bunch you guys! :missclap: I feel like the little kid in the DisneyWorld commercial...I'm too excited to sleep! laughlaughlaugh Twenty four hours and counting...:animated heart
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 pm

I sent my first tweet EVER Embarassed and asked Ashley if we're going to get any quality Ben time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

This is in quotes as something JP said to him.. JP probably texted/called him this about coming to meet his friend (cheller32) and he (challer32) was tweeting saying that he wonders how JP is going to try and get rid of the paps to meet him.

A lot of what Chris tweets(and he does love to tweet and tweet often) is quite snarky(got to love that myself).
By now all of JP's friends are aware he is a mini celeb due to the show and has had the papps on his tail. I can imagine all the ribbing he's getting. Wouldn't be surprised if he dressed like Peter Parker's alter ego and swung by his spidey senses from scraper to scraper to avoid them. It would probably be a lot safer than the guys doing the bway version.

Oh, Kasha, best post of the night. I am laughing so hard, I almost cannot type. I had compared JP to James Bond hiding amongst the buildings in NYC, but Spidey is it, he's built more like Spidey!!! rofl I also posted somewhere that Chris Heller loves snark and they are all ribbing the heck out of JP for going on the show, even though they support him. It's funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm

umngirl wrote:

ESPNgirl21 @AshleySpivey So does this mean we get to see a JP date that's longer than 5 minutes and not overshadowed by the Bent One? Smiley

I followed you on Twitter! :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Heard from Ashley:
@scoobmom he gets some good camera time - I'll say this - he is hilarious and adorable

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 pm

San wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I followed you on Twitter! :D

I'm following you on Twitter too.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt