SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Ali's latest FB update:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!

Why do they get to watch 2 episodes??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Wow, that just sounds extra depressing. I don't want to judge it before I see it but I really don't get this story line at all.

Last edited by bambam64 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!

I don't know. She just said that she got to watch the next 2 episodes since they sometimes do commentary on them.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:So what was Ali's biggest fear?

That "he" wouldn't love her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥️ you and are supporting you all the way!

giggling She "knows" a guy! :gotcha: :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 pm

I laugh anytime Cassie and CH tell us the contestants this season don't have twitter accounts. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:So what was Ali's biggest fear?

I found an interview Ali did before her season started:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ali-Fedotowsky-1018868.aspx

Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared"

Ali Fedotowsky's biggest fear going into The Bachelorette was that she'd keep someone around who would snub her in the end.

Meet the 25 men after Bachelorette Ali's heart

"I didn't necessarily know that because they were accepting a rose, it meant that they actually wanted to be with me. So, yes, I questioned that a lot along the way, and I was scared," the 25-year-old former account executive tells TVGuide.com

Ali was a front-runner to win Bachelor Jake Pavelka's heart, but after her job forced her to choose the show or returning to work, she left. Immediately regretting her decision, Ali called Jake to ask for a second chance. He said no. Now she's back for the new season of The Bachelorette (Monday at 9/8c on ABC) and hopes she can get over her fear of rejection and open up her heart again.

Bachelor's Ali "heartbroken" Jake didn't take her back but understands his decision

Although she calls herself a confident, independent woman, she admits to having insecurities and says, "If I love someone, are they going to love me back? That was a fear of mine and that weighed heavily on my heart this season."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Ok, I can see why she would say this about epi 6 because we've already seen that the guys are pissed and even one says she's wasting his time. Wonder what goes on in epi 7? Isn't that when she let's Ryan go (according to RS).
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:I laugh anytime Cassie and CH tell us the contestants this season don't have twitter accounts. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 40742102

I think it's funny when Cassie says that because it's not like she has a ton of followers like CH does. :giggle: No one should believe CH anyways.. it's usually the opposite of what he says.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Ok, I can see why she would say this about epi 6 because we've already seen that the guys are pissed and even one says she's wasting his time. Wonder what goes on in epi 7? Isn't that when she let's Ryan go (according to RS).

Maybe... just maybe this is where Constantine leaves due to an "unknown" circumstance. :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Ok, I can see why she would say this about epi 6 because we've already seen that the guys are pissed and even one says she's wasting his time. Wonder what goes on in epi 7? Isn't that when she let's Ryan go (according to RS).

Maybe... just maybe this is where Constantine leaves due to an "unknown" circumstance. :greenman:
But Ali's main reaction was to "next week's episode" since she said we'll know what she means next week.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

dee wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

But Ali's main reaction was to "next week's episode" since she said we'll know what she means next week.

Good catch.

ep 7 is obviously a minor bump in the road in her journey Suspect

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt