SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Gina wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

This is in quotes as something JP said to him.. JP probably texted/called him this about coming to meet his friend (cheller32) and he (challer32) was tweeting saying that he wonders how JP is going to try and get rid of the paps to meet him.

A lot of what Chris tweets(and he does love to tweet and tweet often) is quite snarky(got to love that myself).
By now all of JP's friends are aware he is a mini celeb due to the show and has had the papps on his tail. I can imagine all the ribbing he's getting. Wouldn't be surprised if he dressed like Peter Parker's alter ego and swung by his spidey senses from scraper to scraper to avoid them. It would probably be a lot safer than the guys doing the bway version.

Oh, Kasha, best post of the night. I am laughing so hard, I almost cannot type. I had compared JP to James Bond hiding amongst the buildings in NYC, but Spidey is it, he's built more like Spidey!!! rofl I also posted somewhere that Chris Heller loves snark and they are all ribbing the heck out of JP for going on the show, even though they support him. It's funny.

Yeah, :yes: I came across your posting after I had posted mine...birds of a feather! Perhaps you would have been my F1 in a parallel universe! Or I yours! At least someone gets me!
Ashley looks a bit like Gwen Stacy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_2_23_Textless.jpg
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 400px-The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_2_23_Textless

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
San wrote:
umngirl wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone does need to ask ashley how long the date with JP was that they are going to show! Seriously though rotfl

Well I asked her so let's see if she responds. Smiley

ETA: She responded.

ESPNgirl21 @AshleySpivey So does this mean we get to see a JP date that's longer than 5 minutes and not overshadowed by the Bent One? Smiley

AshleySpivey @ESPNgirl21 Smiley

I followed you on Twitter! :D

I'm following you on Twitter too.

I'm following you too girl!

I'm so glad AshleyS is tweeting all of us back. She probably figures that we are all members from this board. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 am

Extremely surprised that AS is being allowed to be so direct with her tweets

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:09 am

San wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
San wrote:
umngirl wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone does need to ask ashley how long the date with JP was that they are going to show! Seriously though rotfl

Well I asked her so let's see if she responds. Smiley

ETA: She responded.

ESPNgirl21 @AshleySpivey So does this mean we get to see a JP date that's longer than 5 minutes and not overshadowed by the Bent One? Smiley

AshleySpivey @ESPNgirl21 Smiley

I followed you on Twitter! :D

I'm following you on Twitter too.

I'm following you too girl!

I'm so glad AshleyS is tweeting all of us back. She probably figures that we are all members from this board. giggling

Ashley S was on the board here maybe 10 or 15 minutes ago she is off now. :Nod:
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am

The previews that have been showing say something about the first 5 minutes. I think it will be almost uneventful but at least she gets to get it off of her chest. People have been trashing her but at least she's honest.

Did Jillian tell anyone that she was still pining for Ed after he left? The guys knew she had a connection with him. I wonder if they ever worried that she was still thinking about him.

Same thing with DeAnna and Graham. He got to F4 before it became obvious to her that he wasn't prepared to open up to her. Jason and Jeremy certainly knew the deal. Did they really think she was going to get over him just like that?

I think it's rather admirable of her to let them know even if it was a bit late and that she admit that it may have been holding her back some. Either they accept it or they don't. Some guys are still there for her regardless.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 am

sjcaligurl wrote:The previews that have been showing say something about the first 5 minutes. I think it will be almost uneventful but at least she gets to get it off of her chest. People have been trashing her but at least she's honest.

Did Jillian tell anyone that she was still pining for Ed after he left? The guys knew she had a connection with him. I wonder if they ever worried that she was still thinking about him.

Same thing with DeAnna and Graham. He got to F4 before it became obvious to her that he wasn't prepared to open up to her. Jason and Jeremy certainly knew the deal. Did they really think she was going to get over him just like that?

I think it's rather admirable of her to let them know even if it was a bit late and that she admit that it may have been holding her back some. Either they accept it or they don't. Some guys are still there for her regardless.

I think it will be clear to us which ones are there for her. Chris H. said the same thing...what happens on this episode shapes the future and maybe the rest of her life. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 am

Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:The previews that have been showing say something about the first 5 minutes. I think it will be almost uneventful but at least she gets to get it off of her chest. People have been trashing her but at least she's honest.

I think it will be clear to us which ones are there for her. Chris H. said the same thing...what happens on this episode shapes the future and maybe the rest of her life. :Nod:

I always hope when Chris says things like this he means longer than the six months most of these "unions" last. :hidingchair
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 am

evolvewines

@PeetysTraining @brittbillmaier @marissajustmay @shawntel_newton sf is nice this time of year Smiley peeety boom. less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to PeetysTraining
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 am

chaslom4 wrote: evolvewines

@PeetysTraining @brittbillmaier @marissajustmay @shawntel_newton sf is nice this time of year Smiley peeety boom. less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to PeetysTraining

Did TPTB make him tweet this to throw off the sluethers? giggling
I doubt it. :gotcha:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:03 am

mnmhughes wrote:

Marissa May sent Ben a tweet back:
MarissajustMay @evolvewines hey dude Smiley @PeetysTraining & i will work on it. the private jet is being serviced so commercial is the only option ;)
15 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to evolvewines
And Britt tweeted this:
BrittBillmaier@MarissajustMay @peetystraining YES PLEASE. get here tomorrow. or sooner. whatever's best for you Smiley
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to MarissajustMay
Ok, so Nick and Marissa both live in FL are are tweeting and maybe going to SF together. Are they a couple already????
And Britt and Ben are in SF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 am

mnmhughes wrote:

I'm slightly suspicious of that myself, mnm. Why would TPTB let Ben tweet to past contestants like this? It seems to blatant. Last season, once they found out about Channy tweeting...poof...she was gone. Weird. hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 am

Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I'm slightly suspicious of that myself, mnm. Why would TPTB let Ben tweet to past contestants like this? It seems to blatant. Once they found out about Channy...poof...she was gone. Weird. hmmm

I think once Ben is seen as a real contender for F1, TPTB might make him shut it down or make it private. They even let Channy tweet for quite a while.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt