SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers 326692665
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm

I really hope Ashley and JP's 1-1 date is after Bentley comes and goes next week. Ashley looks so happy with JP doing the titanic thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 pm

San wrote:I really hope Ashley and JP's 1-1 date is after Bentley comes and goes next week. Ashley looks so happy with JP doing the titanic thing.

Me too but I think that it'll be before she sees Bentley. Would they let Ashley look like she's happy with JP and over Bentley after seeing him in HK? I don't think so! Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 pm

biglove44 wrote:Last week, I thought I saw a preview of ashley kissing nick and she kissed ben during the day portion of their date, why weren't we shown any of that tonight? This is annoying.

What! And ruin the Ashley & JP show?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

San wrote:I really hope Ashley and JP's 1-1 date is after Bentley comes and goes next week. Ashley looks so happy with JP doing the titanic thing.

The reason I think it's after is because Ashley probably would have told JP on their 1 on 1 date that Bentley came back. Then JP would have told the guys. But from the previews it looks like they all find out at the RC.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 pm

I am probably the only one here with sympathy and understanding for Ashley in the whole "Bentley" thing. She was raised in a very small town, where they were so trusting, they had an "honour system" at their vegetable stand!!!! Remember how blown away Brad was by that, and how he wanted to live there. I was raised like that, with a Father who made deals on machinery for hundreds of thousands of dollars on a handshake, with never once a bad outcome. That was how I was raised, and I was conned by a international conman and left homeless, penniless, and car less!!! But that's my story on Dateline NBC!!!

It happens.....Ashley had no clue what Bentley was saying behind her back, and when did CH ever even try to clue her in. I never heard CH say anything like you need to hear what he is telling us Ashley, behind your back..."he is calling you an ugly duckling...he is wanting Emily here!!!"....yadda, yadda. Show her the fricking tapes.

While everryone here is pretty much coming down on Ashley, TPTB kept the truth of him, and her ultimate humiliation, from her. They can say they warned her..... I call BS on that. They had plenty of chances to even put a little bug in her ear, and none of that happened. I am sickened and saddened that someone raised, so trusting as Ashley, was played by not only Bentley the A$$....but also TPTB. She was just not raised equipped with that level of evil!!! It is not in her being. It is not a fair fight!!! JMHO
Loving JP for Ashley and Ames for me
Thanks
Karey :yes:
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
cardsfan wrote:Hi...I'm just a lurker who thankfully just found you all and SO HAPPY! :yes: But I just have to get this out of my system: watching CH just sit there and listen to Ashley go on about Bentley and not stop her...horrible! How could anyone, who knows what he does, NOT stop her and say, listen, you need to have some information...and pull out all the footage they have. IMO, it's just cruel. Okay...thanks for letting me vent! Again, SO glad to have found you guys (thanks Karey!)

Because it is most likely all scripted. She is in on it.

I agree with Kasha. They made Ashley think this would make things more interesting and help with the ratings (like Justin and Frank last year) but she had no idea the editors would work overtime and make it a million times worse than it seemed at the time. TPTB could've pointed to Ali's season and said that fake drama didn't really hurt the public's perception of her relationship with R and Frankie made it all the way to F3. "It's going to be GREAT, trust us, we know what we're doing. The public will LOVE you for rejecting Bentley, it will be like Ed and Jillian, but this time you get to reject the Ed! You want the ratings for your season to be high, right? Well this is what we need to do..." and she fell for it.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm

cupcakes wrote:

The reason I think it's after is because Ashley probably would have told JP on their 1 on 1 date that Bentley came back. Then JP would have told the guys. But from the previews it looks like they all find out at the RC.

So JP will think he has a perfect 1-1 date and will be on cloud 9, only to find out that Ash still wanted to see Bentley afterwards. Poor JP. I don't want him to be F1, I want him to be the next Bachelor.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm

KareyR2 wrote:I am probably the only one here with sympathy and understanding for Ashley in the whole "Bentley" thing. She was raised in a very small town, where they were so trusting, they had an "honour system" at their vegetable stand!!!! Remember how blown away Brad was by that, and how he wanted to live there. I was raised like that, with a Father who made deals on machinery for hundreds of thousands of dollars on a handshake, with never once a bad outcome. That was how I was raised, and I was conned by a international conman and left homeless, penniless, and car less!!! But that's my story on Dateline NBC!!!

It happens.....Ashley had no clue what Bentley was saying behind her back, and when did CH ever even try to clue her in. I never heard CH say anything like you need to hear what he is telling us Ashley, behind your back..."he is calling you an ugly duckling...he is wanting Emily here!!!"....yadda, yadda. Show her the fricking tapes.

While everryone here is pretty much coming down on Ashley, TPTB kept the truth of him, and her ultimate humiliation, from her. They can say they warned her..... I call BS on that. They had plenty of chances to even put a little bug in her ear, and none of that happened. I am sickened and saddened that someone raised, so trusting as Ashley, was played by not only Bentley the A$$....but also TPTB. She was just not raised equipped with that level of evil!!! It is not in her being. It is not a fair fight!!! JMHO
Loving JP for Ashley and Ames for me
Thanks
Karey :yes:

Good Post I agree word
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ninu wrote:
Gina wrote:Noooooo, she "really likes JP" but " Ican't stop thinking of Bentley", after JP basically poured his heart out how much he cares. But they never showed us the kiss when she's with him with her legs into his..we have the cap, though, we know it happened. I hate TPTB. Now they are giving us the doubt it's JP as F1.

That's a good thing - we now have a solid storyline/arc/obstacle for the F1 to overcome. The edit is a little less wonky to me tonight. Bentley is just a catharsis next week, no matter how much she goo-goo eyes him up. JP's date after Bentley will be all cute and cuddly and then from there it'll be one more interruption with Ryan, and then JP twirl at FRC :: :animated heart :lovekiss:

I am totally convinced at this point, after watching Ashley interact with CH, that this Bentley issue and bringing him back is a total producer ploy with Ashley being in on it. I have to wonder at this point, if she was in on it all along and that this whole "humiliation" thing TPTB and CH have been brutalized over is just a joke. I think this whole thing after watching her interaction with CH tonight, was pretty much planned with Ashley involved in it from the git go.
A woman anguished over something does not smile and smirk... Ashley did not seem like a woman torn over feelings of a guy who dumped her leaving no closure nor a woman who regrets how she is treating others. Sorry, very poor acting. I was expecting a giggle any minute, as if she was breaking out of her role.

Would Ashley agree to being publicly humiliated on TV though?

She already agreed to it by doing this show in the first place.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

terabithia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
cardsfan wrote:Hi...I'm just a lurker who thankfully just found you all and SO HAPPY! :yes: But I just have to get this out of my system: watching CH just sit there and listen to Ashley go on about Bentley and not stop her...horrible! How could anyone, who knows what he does, NOT stop her and say, listen, you need to have some information...and pull out all the footage they have. IMO, it's just cruel. Okay...thanks for letting me vent! Again, SO glad to have found you guys (thanks Karey!)

Because it is most likely all scripted. She is in on it.

I agree with Kasha. They made Ashley think this would make things more interesting and help with the ratings (like Justin and Frank last year) but she had no idea the editors would work overtime and make it a million times worse than it seemed at the time. TPTB could've pointed to Ali's season and said that fake drama didn't really hurt the public's perception of her relationship with R and Frankie made it all the way to F3. "It's going to be GREAT, trust us, we know what we're doing. The public will LOVE you for rejecting Bentley, it will be like Ed and Jillian, but this time you get to reject the Ed! You want the ratings for your season to be high, right? Well this is what we need to do..." and she fell for it.

I can SO see this going down. It's exactly like the roast date and then this boxing date. "Oh it's all going to be so fun and you're going to enjoy it so much! You'll see the guys' real feeling for you! And oh my gosh, it's going to be so hot to see them fight for you! It'll be a blast! Everyone is going to bond!"

And Ashley is all "Wow! Yeah!! Sounds amazing!" and then they screw her over time and time again. JP seems pretty street smart though so I'm hoping Ash's days of getting messed with by everyone for any reason are over.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

allykat wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

So JP will think he has a perfect 1-1 date and will be on cloud 9, only to find out that Ash still wanted to see Bentley afterwards. Poor JP. I don't want him to be F1, I want him to be the next Bachelor.

I think they are setting JP up to be the next Bachelor with Ben being F!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16