SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:52 pm

KareyR2 wrote:I am probably the only one here with sympathy and understanding for Ashley in the whole "Bentley" thing. She was raised in a very small town, where they were so trusting, they had an "honour system" at their vegetable stand!!!! Remember how blown away Brad was by that, and how he wanted to live there. I was raised like that, with a Father who made deals on machinery for hundreds of thousands of dollars on a handshake, with never once a bad outcome. That was how I was raised, and I was conned by a international conman and left homeless, penniless, and car less!!! But that's my story on Dateline NBC!!!

It happens.....Ashley had no clue what Bentley was saying behind her back, and when did CH ever even try to clue her in. I never heard CH say anything like you need to hear what he is telling us Ashley, behind your back..."he is calling you an ugly duckling...he is wanting Emily here!!!"....yadda, yadda. Show her the fricking tapes.

While everryone here is pretty much coming down on Ashley, TPTB kept the truth of him, and her ultimate humiliation, from her. They can say they warned her..... I call BS on that. They had plenty of chances to even put a little bug in her ear, and none of that happened. I am sickened and saddened that someone raised, so trusting as Ashley, was played by not only Bentley the A$$....but also TPTB. She was just not raised equipped with that level of evil!!! It is not in her being. It is not a fair fight!!! JMHO
Loving JP for Ashley and Ames for me
Thanks
Karey :yes:

Nah, you're not the only one. We've all been played like she has before, and we know the feeling. Even though he's a bad boy, you can't help but go back to him again. But it's just the way Fleiss is portraying this whole thing that makes it seem 10x worse than it really is. He's shoving Bentley down our throats. I can't wait till episode 7 where Bentley is gone and we can focus more JP. :giggle:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ninu wrote:
Gina wrote:Noooooo, she "really likes JP" but " Ican't stop thinking of Bentley", after JP basically poured his heart out how much he cares. But they never showed us the kiss when she's with him with her legs into his..we have the cap, though, we know it happened. I hate TPTB. Now they are giving us the doubt it's JP as F1.

That's a good thing - we now have a solid storyline/arc/obstacle for the F1 to overcome. The edit is a little less wonky to me tonight. Bentley is just a catharsis next week, no matter how much she goo-goo eyes him up. JP's date after Bentley will be all cute and cuddly and then from there it'll be one more interruption with Ryan, and then JP twirl at FRC :: :animated heart :lovekiss:

I am totally convinced at this point, after watching Ashley interact with CH, that this Bentley issue and bringing him back is a total producer ploy with Ashley being in on it. I have to wonder at this point, if she was in on it all along and that this whole "humiliation" thing TPTB and CH have been brutalized over is just a joke. I think this whole thing after watching her interaction with CH tonight, was pretty much planned with Ashley involved in it from the git go.
A woman anguished over something does not smile and smirk... Ashley did not seem like a woman torn over feelings of a guy who dumped her leaving no closure nor a woman who regrets how she is treating others. Sorry, very poor acting. I was expecting a giggle any minute, as if she was breaking out of her role.

Would Ashley agree to being publicly humiliated on TV though?

She already agreed to it by doing this show in the first place.

Signing that contract is like making a deal with the devil.... duh
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 pm

On one of the tabloids it said Bentley the next Bachelor, really would any one in the whole world watch him?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Awww, so sad there's no Ben F love here tonight...oh well....

I tell you...I think we should have a campaign for Ames for the next Bachelor...he is awesome!! :waytoohappy:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 pm

happygirl77us wrote:On one of the tabloids it said Bentley the next Bachelor, really would any one in the whole world watch him?

Sure--he would! :Spitoutdrink:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Ashley19

Cute!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

cupcakes wrote:Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Ashley19

Cute!

I want that as my avi!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Cute!

That's a really cute pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Cute!

Awe how adorable is this picture! :animated heart I'll make it into an avatar for BenFAsh fans!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t151-episode-5-6-20-discussion-thread-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

My post got eaten when the threads switched... I was saying Ashley's a big cuddler and she isn't as close to Ben as she COULD be... Plus it gave me an excuse to post

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 O6bou0

Not to say he can't be F1 but that she's still a little distant as yet - considering she was all over JP's lap in the short time we saw together. WAS there a kiss cap in that location for them?

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

nutty1 wrote:

Cute!

I want that as my avi!!!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 35hei4x

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16