Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Meh. Jason seemed easily manipulated and let's face it, the producers of this show are masters at manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't stand Jason, but I give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Yep! he was so in love with her that he would pick another woman and propose to her. Isn't love grand

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't consider Molly a rebound at all! Even if she was, considering where they are at now, I guess rebounds work out just fine!

And so did the stay at home date in a tent. :hug:

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

Those stay-in dates usually are kiss of death dates. I just know that JP was there the same time Bentley was there and he occupied her mind, even on JP 1-1 date. Now she has to see Bentley again. So she can't have Bentley, now she will turn around and have this undying love for JP. I have a hard time believing that one. Love should just come naturally, just happen, it shouldn't be forced because you think the person is nice and suitable.

How do you think this works? Is it just a coincidence? Or do the producers make sure to give these dates to the person the lead is sure will be F2? Or does some aspect of the date put the kibosh on the relationship? Just curious.

Molly and Melissa both got a stay in date. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

Molly and Jason got a tent date. Then he didn't pick her from the get-go, it was by rebound. Here's a few off the top of my head, Ann Michelle, Kelly Jo, Lanny, Hunter. I'm no expert.

Minor nitpick, Molly's date started in Jason's house, ended in a tent. So if this is a pattern that holds some validity, do you think it's just coincidence or not?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I wouldn't consider Molly a rebound at all! Even if she was, considering where they are at now, I guess rebounds work out just fine!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

If she was a rebound he would not have cried when she left and fall and cut his feet. He would have been able to move on and not beg to go back to her. Molly was no rebound.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

Those stay-in dates usually are kiss of death dates. I just know that JP was there the same time Bentley was there and he occupied her mind, even on JP 1-1 date. Now she has to see Bentley again. So she can't have Bentley, now she will turn around and have this undying love for JP. I have a hard time believing that one. Love should just come naturally, just happen, it shouldn't be forced because you think the person is nice and suitable.

How do you think this works? Is it just a coincidence? Or do the producers make sure to give these dates to the person the lead is sure will be F2? Or does some aspect of the date put the kibosh on the relationship? Just curious.

Molly and Melissa both got a stay in date. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

Molly and Jason got a tent date. Then he didn't pick her from the get-go, it was by rebound. Here's a few off the top of my head, Ann Michelle, Kelly Jo, Lanny, Hunter. I'm no expert.

Hmmm. From how insiders described the situation to me, it was anything but rebound. Jason was easily manipulated during his "journey" which led to Melissa. It was not a clear cut path by any means from how I understood to be(interpret this to read how I was told). Case in point, the sc showing his "Mesnick". The guy looked like he was going to puke up a lung after letting Molly go at F2--it was indeed gut wrenching for him.
So when things quickly--and I mean quickly fizzled between Jason and Melissa, it was not so much of a leap to Molly. It was more like a slide into home plate.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I doubt very much that Molly was any where near being a rebound lol

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Didnt Chantal change after the rain into Brad shirt. Yes PB it is the kiss of death. I have said she will choose Ben but others say they dont see anything but I do. OH well such is life.

I don't see that the F1 is engraved in granite, soooo ya Neva noo

The exception is RS of course laugh out loud hehehe

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Didnt Chantal change after the rain into Brad shirt. Yes PB it is the kiss of death. I have said she will choose Ben but others say they dont see anything but I do. OH well such is life.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum