Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

Those stay-in dates usually are kiss of death dates. I just know that JP was there the same time Bentley was there and he occupied her mind, even on JP 1-1 date. Now she has to see Bentley again. So she can't have Bentley, now she will turn around and have this undying love for JP. I have a hard time believing that one. Love should just come naturally, just happen, it shouldn't be forced because you think the person is nice and suitable.

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 am

PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If CH is to be believed. ha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Production was almost shut down after Bentley left. Now was that because she was heartbroken over "Bentley" the person or did it have more to do with being humiliated he was leaving the show?

Here is the thing to keep in mind...Ashley in her own words said she knew there was a reason she wanted to push through and continue. What would be a reason someone would want to continue? Could it be that all along there was a certain someone she cared more about then Bentley? It is possible.

Of course she was bound by contract to stay on the show, but then the outcome we have been hearing about never would have taken place. Instead, we would have her walking away or ending up with someone she was never meant to be with. IMO

I think her 1st 1-1 date with JP was providential because JP was the perfect antidote to bad boy Bentley. He did not allow her to feel defeated.On that date, JP saw her at her lowest point and comforted /cheered her on. They were comfortable with each other to allow Ashley to kiss,cuddle and sleep on JP's arms and JP called that date "perfect".JP gave Ashley hope that she can find love after all if she continues with the journey.She saw in JP the qualities of a man that she wanted in her life and the rest is history....but we have to wait to view it. :P
Great post and ITA. Not only was she comfortable but she trusted him enough to show what I'm assuming is what she normally wears at night- glasses and all.... she hasn't shown any of the other guys that as far as we know based on edits. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 am

One thing that definitely working as a pro for JP is that he allows her to be vulnerable and that is one of the key words she used to describe 'her man' post-show

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If CH is to be believed. ha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Production was almost shut down after Bentley left. Now was that because she was heartbroken over "Bentley" the person or did it have more to do with being humiliated he was leaving the show?

Here is the thing to keep in mind...Ashley in her own words said she knew there was a reason she wanted to push through and continue. What would be a reason someone would want to continue? Could it be that all along there was a certain someone she cared more about then Bentley? It is possible.

Of course she was bound by contract to stay on the show, but then the outcome we have been hearing about never would have taken place. Instead, we would have her walking away or ending up with someone she was never meant to be with. IMO

I think her 1st 1-1 date with JP was providential because JP was the perfect antidote to bad boy Bentley. He did not allow her to feel defeated.On that date, JP saw her at her lowest point and comforted /cheered her on. They were comfortable with each other to allow Ashley to kiss,cuddle and sleep on JP's arms and JP called that date "perfect".JP gave Ashley hope that she can find love after all if she continues with the journey.She saw in JP the qualities of a man that she wanted in her life and the rest is history....but we have to wait to view it. :P

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

If CH is to be believed. ha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Armchair psychology (just because we can)....

Ashley is being presented as a mess -- insecure, erratic, impulsive, obsessive, and walled off emotionally. She does not seem to be having any fun except in a scripted manner (saying what's socially expected about what is romantic, amazing, etc.).

Frankly? She seems to be a younger, female Brad Womack.... with the classic "daddy issues" exhibited by girls who were abandoned by fathers too young -- i.e., being impulsively/compulsively drawn to abusive inappropriate mates. Brad/Ashely's first date at the amusement park "clicked" for them because they could so deeply relate to the shared pain of a father who walked off the job.

As Ben F was describing his terrific father last night, I read (perhaps projected?!) the pain on her face that she DIDN'T have that. You don't see her transitioning to what a terrific mate Ben would make for HER because he had that. She does not seem to have done adequate processing of her own grief/anger/loss and until she is, she isn't ready to "pick" yet.

One could fantasize that the emotional roller coaster / "journey" of filming this dumb show is the equivalent of therapy, but that's not real. Half the dang season has passed, and she is not going to work it out in the next three weeks of filming.

Yes she is a mess. Exactly! she isn't going to work it out in the next week... she's too messed up to. JP was there the same time Bentley was, if he couldn't manger to woo her heart then, he surely couldn't truely, woo it now.

Don't believe all the producer's editing.

O I don't, that's why I'm not letting them play me like a drum set, with the Bentley editing, or any villian editing, I refuse. I know what I see with Ashley and it's no getting over in the next few weeks, no matter what Ashley may say.

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Armchair psychology (just because we can)....

Ashley is being presented as a mess -- insecure, erratic, impulsive, obsessive, and walled off emotionally. She does not seem to be having any fun except in a scripted manner (saying what's socially expected about what is romantic, amazing, etc.).

Frankly? She seems to be a younger, female Brad Womack.... with the classic "daddy issues" exhibited by girls who were abandoned by fathers too young -- i.e., being impulsively/compulsively drawn to abusive inappropriate mates. Brad/Ashely's first date at the amusement park "clicked" for them because they could so deeply relate to the shared pain of a father who walked off the job.

As Ben F was describing his terrific father last night, I read (perhaps projected?!) the pain on her face that she DIDN'T have that. You don't see her transitioning to what a terrific mate Ben would make for HER because he had that. She does not seem to have done adequate processing of her own grief/anger/loss and until she is, she isn't ready to "pick" yet.

One could fantasize that the emotional roller coaster / "journey" of filming this dumb show is the equivalent of therapy, but that's not real. Half the dang season has passed, and she is not going to work it out in the next three weeks of filming.

Yes she is a mess. Exactly! she isn't going to work it out in the next week... she's too messed up to. JP was there the same time Bentley was, if he couldn't manger to woo her heart then, he surely couldn't truely, woo it now.

Don't believe all the producer's editing.

chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I don't know where to find it now, but earlier there was some discussion about Ashley not going to the hospital with Ames.

1) TPTB tell her whether or not she can go.
2) Andy went with Bevin to the hospital most likely because medicine was his profession. I'm sure if one of the guys had hurt their tooth, Ashley would have gone with them to the dentist. :awesome:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

sweetpea wrote:Late to the party as usual. I'm just watching the episode right now...

Had to pause to say Ben F is fricking adorable, and he too has very natural chemistry with Ashley. Their "mental kiss" outside the temple was pretty cool. You could tell from the looks on both their faces they really, really wanted to kiss. Whew.

I still love JP but now I'm loving Ben F too. Yikes. Ashley, you are a lucky girl. It's almost worth the Bentley crap to get all these other amazing men. Almost.

I so agree sweetpea! These boys are easy on the eyes, intelligent, & kind. I can't remember a batch of guys being this good....She is a very lucky girl indeed.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Late to the party as usual. I'm just watching the episode right now...

Had to pause to say Ben F is fricking adorable, and he too has very natural chemistry with Ashley. Their "mental kiss" outside the temple was pretty cool. You could tell from the looks on both their faces they really, really wanted to kiss. Whew.

I still love JP but now I'm loving Ben F too. Yikes. Ashley, you are a lucky girl. It's almost worth the Bentley crap to get all these other amazing men. Almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum