SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 am

bluwavz wrote:
Max64 wrote:So what I don't understand is, does Bentley leave in ep 6? If he makes an appearance and then leaves, why are the guys so upset at the RC?

That's what I don't get either. Was she maybe still considering taking him back at the cocktail party? She told them in the preview at the cocktail party that Bentley was in Hong Kong. So he didn't leave after they met up? There was also a voice over from one of the guys in the preview where he said he hated to be competing with 7 guys and now he has to compete against 8. I don't really get it.

Which makes me wonder, we have one PI of Ashley with that common background ( looks like she's in a hotel, with the black floral cabinet) Ashley is in a lavendar shirt, and she says "My 1-1 with Bentley was what I needed"??? _

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 am

San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling

giggling Yeah but it wasn't nothing like how she was sitting on Bentley's. She didn't slide off his lap.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:09 am

pbmax wrote:
San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling

giggling Yeah but it wasn't nothing like how she was sitting on Bentley's. She didn't slide off his lap.

To be fair - JP's tiny compared to Bentley :giggle: So it's probably easier not to slide off on Bentley's lap... and JP's 10000x the man that Bentley ever was (edited, of course, but I don't have much hope for the RL Bent either)

ETA: Did I seriously just debate the size of BENTLEY'S LAP?? :shock: :puke: :puke: :vomit:
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Max64 wrote:So what I don't understand is, does Bentley leave in ep 6? If he makes an appearance and then leaves, why are the guys so upset at the RC?
I didn't pay close attention to the previews, but is that at the RC or could it be after the group date? She's awfully dressed up, but I don't remember seeing JP or Lucas there and they have 1 on 1 dates.

It's probably after the group dragon boat race.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 am

nutty1 wrote:Awww, so sad there's no Ben F love here tonight...oh well....

I tell you...I think we should have a campaign for Ames for the next Bachelor...he is awesome!! Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 171083361

Nutty I finally saw Ben's date and liked it. I hope he is not the next Bachelor however.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 am

bambam64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.

She seemed done with him before the date even began. William telling her that probably just added to her list. The editing was horrible and made it seem as though she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, which is unlikely. He probably said exactly what William mentioned but was joking. They had zero chemistry anyways. It did come off cruel but it was somewhat nice to see a little spunk from her. Is that horrible?

I think the spunk was mis-directed. Really felt for Ben C tonight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 am

ninu wrote:
pbmax wrote:
San wrote:

To be fair - JP's tiny compared to Bentley :giggle: So it's probably easier not to slide off on Bentley's lap... and JP's 10000x the man that Bentley ever was (edited, of course, but I don't have much hope for the RL Bent either)

ETA: Did I seriously just debate the size of BENTLEY'S LAP?? :shock: :puke: :puke: :vomit:

He might be tiny, but Ashley purposely slide off his lap.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 am

Their 1:1 time tonight was SO spliced that maybe she did, maybe she didn't - I wouldn't know no idea

What I see is that she has the most chemistry and connection with JP out of the remaining men - and I don't think she was ever into Bentley as much as she *believed* herself to be... Also, I remember a discussion about Ali/Roberto's making out in the water, where people believed her to be pulling back from the kisses... we never know why people move back in an instant, it's something far too personal for us to gauge... so it might be true that she was pulling back, and it might just be that it was more comfortable to sit that way - and that she still liked/loved JP just as much at that point no idea We'll find out in a few weeks Smiley

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 am

pavalygurl wrote:

I tell you...I think we should have a campaign for Ames for the next Bachelor...he is awesome!! Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 171083361

Nutty I finally saw Ben's date and liked it. I hope he is not the next Bachelor however.

Her date with Ben F wasn't nearly as bad as I expected from descriptions. But I agree...he is just too mellow California to be the lead. Bummer. He does seem to be a sweetheart though. Too bad they are casting Ames for BP 2. He'd do a great job....but can you imgiane all the bimbos they would purposely cast for him? no no

What she and William did to Ben C was unacceptable. I'm in shock...asking myself how I can possibly watch such a totally fake and viciously cruel show. no

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 am

ninu wrote:Their 1:1 time tonight was SO spliced that maybe she did, maybe she didn't - I wouldn't know no idea

What I see is that she has the most chemistry and connection with JP out of the remaining men - and I don't think she was ever into Bentley as much as she *believed* herself to be... Also, I remember a discussion about Ali/Roberto's making out in the water, where people believed her to be pulling back from the kisses... we never know why people move back in an instant, it's something far too personal for us to gauge... so it might be true that she was pulling back, and it might just be that it was more comfortable to sit that way - and that she still liked/loved JP just as much at that point no idea We'll find out in a few weeks Smiley

While it is clear she likes to be close to JP, there is a time and place for it. They started with her on his lap. Because it was so spliced, we have no idea how long she was there before she slid down, or what took place. Ashley wanted to have a serious conversation with JP about whether he saw a future with her. It is easier to look into someone's eyes and read their facial expressions if there is a little distance. I did not see her sliding down as wanting to distance herself from him. If that were the case, she probably wouldn't have left her legs draped across his lap. This is just what I see, but as the saying goes, you say potato, I say potahto! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 am

IrishGal wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Her date with Ben F wasn't nearly as bad as I expected from descriptions. But I agree...he is just too mellow California to be the lead. Bummer. He does seem to be a sweetheart though. Too bad they are casting Ames for BP 2. He'd do a great job....but can you imgiane all the bimbos they would purposely cast for him? Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 927261665

What she and William did to Ben C was unacceptable. I'm in shock...asking myself how I can possibly watch such a totally fake and viciously cruel show. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 1285103149

Irish: Here's to mellow California guys. I love them dearly Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 1443652712

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 am

Reids Rosenthal's g/f loved what JP said....and Kristen is on the JP train too. All aboard~~~~
KristenMissUSA Haha I love the line, "The Jew from Long Island beat the Irish man from Cleveland, just gettin' that out there" knew I loved JP!!
32 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

KristenMissUSA Umm JP is HOTTT...not feelin' Ben at all #TheBachelorette
41 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16