SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:
Gina wrote:I'd love Ames as the bachelor. He can't be any more robot than Brad. At least Ames speaks intelligently and seems sweet, not a dbag player like Brad. jmo And they will dress him up mighty fine. He's really popular now. MF asked for 3 favorites tonight and it was JP, Ames and BF on the replies mostly.

I'm with you Gina!

Me too! He'd make for the most unique and interesting season ever. I so hope they consider it! It's a risk but nothing can be worse than what they've already had so they need to go for it.

Oh, so true!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

I think Ashley was having her period in Chang Mai. That's the only thing that can describe the happy/sad/mad/happy/sad/happy thing going on in this episode. Someone, send the Cupcake to get her some Midol! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am

mnmhughes wrote:I think Ashley was having her period in Chang Mai. That's the only thing that can describe the happy/sad/mad/happy/sad/happy thing going on in this episode. Someone, send the Cupcake to get her some Midol! giggling

rotfl no no duh rotfl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

mnmhughes wrote:I think Ashley was having her period in Chang Mai. That's the only thing that can describe the happy/sad/mad/happy/sad/happy thing going on in this episode. Someone, send the Cupcake to get her some Midol! giggling

HAHA! Best of the night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Wasn't Ash sitting on JPs lap at first?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

LOL!! She really was being so wacky and unstable. So sad and hurt one minute and then laughing and playing around the next. She was like a hormonal teenager or a toddler. Suspect

ETA: I did like when she told Constantine all that she "wasn't" and that she needed to be loved and accepted for all of that when we already know JP is fine with her crying, messy, sweatpants wearing and whining self.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am

When they first sat down yeah. She hopped right on up there :27:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Wasn't Ash sitting on JPs lap at first?

There is no doubt about it she is way more comfortable around JP than any of the other guys. Did not think the date with Ben was so romantic and found their chemistry quite awkward. She had her legs up on JP and they did cut out a kiss that we saw a sc somewhere else in the edit.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

Honestly, missed half the show due to work and can't say I was really sorry to miss it. I think I may be done for this season, minus the final episode...sick of the Bentley drama (understatement), can't buy into Ashley being remotely interested in any of the other guys so there's no element of mystery for me here. Also, don't really love AH as the Bachelorette. I think she's probably a pretty awesome person, but in her edited TB shoes she's moody, insecure, whiney, and frankly boring to watch. 🇳🇴 As much as I want to buy into the JP/Ash love story, the shacaca surrounding it is just turning me off way too much.

Also, I think Ashley's jerk-o-meter is way off. After William proved to be a grade A #$#%#% during the roast, she trusts William's opinion on what is essentially his opponent (Ben C.)? Seriously? Just dumb. As much as I want to like this season, I just can't really stomach it any longer.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

This might sound shallow but she looked really beautiful throughout the entire episode! Hopefully that gives her some confidence because this character assassination is gruesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

Ryan kept hitting Ames on his head. 🇳🇴

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 am

cupcakes wrote:The setting is soo romantic!

Trista tweeted she hardly gets goosebumps anymore, but the setting for their date gave them to her.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16