SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Nate tweeted about it today.

.all guys she ever dated were tall, blonde or dirty blonde or had lt. brown hair. Her high school sweetheart was a linebacker too

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm

lmao, i tweeted nate and asked (hey it might help us?)

he also added onto that tweet:
yeah, that's about normal. That's why she Loved Sean so much...she probably ends up choosing a Sean look a like, lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Woah it totally makes sense! Sean fits her "type" perfectly. He played football as a linebacker in high school and at Kansas State University.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Is this Bryden with his brother at St Patrick's Day?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by girl2178 Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm

I dont think so that guy doesnt look like him

girl2178

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks for the input guys!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Sorry, wrong info.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:42 pm

I feel like he's her F1, F2 or F3. Obv, a premature guess. Just a feeling though. They didn't seem to have a ton of chemistry in the Ojai photos, but it's hard to tell from a photo. Video is more telling.

He kind of resembles Channing Tatum from certain angles. :Smiley:

Last edited by lcwilli3 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : d)

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

lcwilli3 wrote:I feel like he's her F1, F2 or F3. Obv, a premature guess. Just a feeling though. They didn't seem to have a ton of chemistry in the Ojai photos, but it's hard to tell from a photo. Video is more telling.

Army-Strong Channing like when he was in G.I. Joe or Dear John. Digging the sexy buzzcut on this guy! giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:55 pm

DesFever wrote:
lcwilli3 wrote:I feel like he's her F1, F2 or F3. Obv, a premature guess. Just a feeling though. They didn't seem to have a ton of chemistry in the Ojai photos, but it's hard to tell from a photo. Video is more telling.

Army-Strong Channing like when he was in G.I. Joe or Dear John. Digging the sexy buzzcut on this guy! giggling

Definitely. :yes: He's kind of the anti-Brooks, style-wise. And they're both super hot.

I feel like this is one of those seasons where we'll all be REALLY torn between men, both for looks and personality.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 am

I think he is for sure a dark horse. I think he's in the Final 2.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 am

lcwilli3 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

Definitely. :yes: He's kind of the anti-Brooks, style-wise. And they're both super hot.

I feel like this is one of those seasons where we'll all be REALLY torn between men, both for looks and personality.

I think both Brooks and Bryden are both super hot in different ways! Smiley This season has a lot of all-around great guys. Bryden is the soldier, while Brooks is the wise-cracking bad boy who means well. Desiree has some tough decisions to make.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger