SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 am

Sexy soldier, sexy funny guy, sexy baseball player. Those would be my final three and my goodness there would be a lot of tears shed at the end.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Sexy soldier, sexy funny guy, sexy baseball player. Those would be my final three and my goodness there would be a lot of tears shed at the end.

I feel like this show is getting crazier and crazier. Especially with social media. People ripped into Sean when he sent certain people home. Ooohhh feel kind of bad for Desiree, hope she's tough enough to handle the pressure!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:58 am

Keep an eye out for clues from there on Wed, because that's when the Phoenix team is supposed to meet during their bye week fellow sleuths! :detective

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Wow! This season of the bachelorette is going to be explosive! All the guys are gorgeous and the best looking men in any bachelorette season, ever! And if a lot of these fellas have a personality to match their beauty, I say Desiree is going to have a very very hard time making a decision. If it were me, I would probably want to keep all my top picks giggling But alas, that is not Desiree's reality! I hope people will be gentle with her when she makes her picks because anyone in her shoes would have a hard time. And finally, I hope she makes the right choice for herself and not for the audience because it is her life and not ours. Looking forward for this season to start!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

unknown82 wrote:Wow! This season of the bachelorette is going to be explosive! All the guys are gorgeous and the best looking men in any bachelorette season, ever! And if a lot of these fellas have a personality to match their beauty, I say Desiree is going to have a very very hard time making a decision. If it were me, I would probably want to keep all my top picks giggling But alas, that is not Desiree's reality! I hope people will be gentle with her when she makes her picks because anyone in her shoes would have a hard time. And finally, I hope she makes the right choice for herself and not for the audience because it is her life and not ours. Looking forward for this season to start!

Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking! Excellent post, unknown82. Seriously, almost all these guys are super hot. Just tall and mighty good-looking! :Drool: Not only that, but for every guy we have posted as a contestant, their great families have been willing to vouch for these guys to affirm they are indeed good guys! Very hard not to pick favorites. I'm just glad their friends and families have been here to provide the personal testimony of what they are like. It's nice to refute a lot of the stuff RS makes up and his rude, judgemental commenters.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyjv5 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey! It's my brother! :)

Skyjv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Skyjv5 wrote:Hey! It's my brother! Smiley
Welcomeparty!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome skyjv5! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Skyjv5 wrote:Hey! It's my brother! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Skyjv5! I am so happy you joined our site! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Skyjv5! I am guessing from the name which sister you are :)

Welcome on board!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Skyjv5 wrote:Hey! It's my brother! :)

Welcome!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 pm

I have known Bryden for a long time I must say he is a really incredible person. 👋

Roxy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger