SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gasuz Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 pm

me too :yes: (on waiting to see what happens)

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by katiebaby Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm

I have a candid pic that was recently taken of them in DC, romantically dining out. Can someone explain how to post a pic here?

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and this video is from the same night. sorry it is not nice how they are taking on TMZ, warning you not fould language but you get the message.

Last edited by Brill on Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Brill wrote:Found this:

Thanks Brill! Not convinced their in love there...and Matt's with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:

I know Lost but think they have some else along just because. Anyway if they are together then no wonder his F1 is angry. I would be as well. :yes:

I am not a fan of him but just showing you what I found...

I'm not happy about stuff at the top of this board, so am hanging down here for awhile. :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Brill I agree IF he is with Eva, she has every right to be angry, epecially if it happened while they were together...I'd just like proof before I judge someone wrongly. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Brill wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

I know Lost but think they have some else along just because. Anyway if they are together then no wonder his F1 is angry. I would be as well. :yes:

I'm not happy about stuff at the top of this board, so am hanging down here for awhile. :Smiley:

Ernesto always seems to be the common denominator with Eva. It doesn't matter what combination of people are with Eva, he's there; i.e., Matt/Eva/Ernesto, Tim/Eva/Ernesto, etc.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Ernesto always seems to be the common denominator with Eva. It doesn't matter what combination of people are with Eva, he's there; i.e., Matt/Eva/Ernesto, Tim/Eva/Ernesto, etc.
It sure isn't helping his cause in the rumor department.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Brill wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

Welcome to the "safehouse" Brill! giggling And thanks for sharing. All these little things are worth consideration IMHO. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 11:28 pm

katiebaby wrote:I have a candid pic that was recently taken of them in DC, romantically dining out. Can someone explain how to post a pic here?

katiebaby...you have to save the pic to a hosting site. I used to use photobucket, now I use imageshack. Then you click the "Host an Image" icon above. You will upload it from your host site and there it is! I hope that helps. I'd love to see the pic you are referring to. bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 am

I cant wait to see it katiebaby.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 09, 2013 5:04 am

Thanks for the into. Sounds difficult. I'll see about posting it tho. Proves my point though so you will want to see.
Btw- somewhat 'hypothetical' question... Does anyone see Ernesto as the controlling type?

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy