SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

hbbanner Spencer81
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.”
― Gilda Radner

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

goodgirl wrote:Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I just want to share my two cents about this show RFL I am really enjoying this show especially Tim's portion. I think he is a genuine guy who is looking for the love of his life. He is serious about this venture and I really would like him to find her. (he says he is happy and in love with her even after 8 months).

I really believe that Sara L is the best girl for him, and I think he chose Sara as his F1. After watching the last episode I hear him say that he was "blown away" with his date with Sara. He also said he has to go and rethink the whole thing. Tim says a lot through his song writing. His song "Haven't told her" talks about, "She hit me like a BLINDING LIGHT and I was born". I think this date/kiss under the tree with Sara was a defining moment for him. I am so excited to see next week how he will react with Sara L. This song talks about someone like an "angel", someone with a vibe that can BREAK you, eyes that can bring the heat but she is COOL enough to make you freeze. Sara is the only angelic one I see on the show. JMO.

Tim took her to his special place (tree) but Sara took him to a place where none of the other girls have gone. She got inside his heart. He sings; "She makes everything alright" For me it could only go UP with them from now on. I cannot wait to watch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]goodgirl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Thanks Iluvbachette, Love_me, atem, happygolucky! Means a lot. And it is my bday today and I found out my dad has lung cancer. It is the nonsmall cell cancer which all I know is it better than the small cell. Hope he has it in him to fight this off. He has always been active, so I am in shock.. Pls. say some prayers and send good vibes his way.
I really luv coming to this board to forget about all my troubles, so lets all be positive and loving to each other and to me it seems all the girls are fine/happy whether they are with Tim or not. bestbud! :thanks again!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Spencer81 you are in my prayers. Hugs your way!!!

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Sorry to hear that Spencer, health is the most delicate human condition, so praying for you, for him and the rest of (extended) family.
I'm not religious, but have faith, so keep stay positive.

welcomeyall goodgirl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm

goodgirl wrote:Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I just want to share my two cents about this show RFL I am really enjoying this show especially Tim's portion. I think he is a genuine guy who is looking for the love of his life. He is serious about this venture and I really would like him to find her. (he says he is happy and in love with her even after 8 months).

I really believe that Sara L is the best girl for him, and I think he chose Sara as his F1. After watching the last episode I hear him say that he was "blown away" with his date with Sara. He also said he has to go and rethink the whole thing. Tim says a lot through his song writing. His song "Haven't told her" talks about, "She hit me like a BLINDING LIGHT and I was born". I think this date/kiss under the tree with Sara was a defining moment for him. I am so excited to see next week how he will react with Sara L. This song talks about someone like an "angel", someone with a vibe that can BREAK you, eyes that can bring the heat but she is COOL enough to make you freeze. Sara is the only angelic one I see on the show. JMO.

Tim took her to his special place (tree) but Sara took him to a place where none of the other girls have gone. She got inside his heart. He sings; "She makes everything alright" For me it could only go UP with them from now on. I cannot wait to watch.

Welcome High clap to our family. Glad you are enjoying it. If you listen to the words of this song as well it can easily fit to Tim and Sara. Who ever he picks. Will be one very lucky lady for sure. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW I do agree with the person who wrote about what they thought the note was about. It makes sense because when she is singing it in the previews. Because every thing matches up to their journey on the show.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Thanks Iluvbachette, Love_me, atem, happygolucky! Means a lot. And it is my bday today and I found out my dad has lung cancer. It is the nonsmall cell cancer which all I know is it better than the small cell. Hope he has it in him to fight this off. He has always been active, so I am in shock.. Pls. say some prayers and send good vibes his way.
I really luv coming to this board to forget about all my troubles, so lets all be positive and loving to each other and to me it seems all the girls are fine/happy whether they are with Tim or not. bestbud! :thanks again!
Prayers for him and your family Spencer. :hug:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

klisack wrote:Spencer81 you are in my prayers. Hugs your way!!!
Thank u! Happy, I hear ya, and I pray he stays positive too.

I am on the Sara train or bus, haha, but Hailey bothers me with all her talk about moving. Then she made some Barbie/Ken doll boxes of the guys and put on Tims', Sweet songwriter and all parts included.
She said something about him making her believe in all those love songs he writes. I am just nervous that she will be the behind the scenes F1! As we know now that they already hid a couple of their kisses.. why??
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Spencer81, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your dad. May you and your family experience God's comfort and mercy during this challenging time.

And Spence, happy birthday, too! bestbud!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Thanks Iluvbachette, Love_me, atem, happygolucky! Means a lot. And it is my bday today and I found out my dad has lung cancer. It is the nonsmall cell cancer which all I know is it better than the small cell. Hope he has it in him to fight this off. He has always been active, so I am in shock.. Pls. say some prayers and send good vibes his way.

Spencer, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Spencer :thismuch:

Love and San...every single day you make this the best board ever. You listen to what your members want and quickly respond . Such amazing women with integrity!

:Thanktwo
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 12:14 am

Spencer81 wrote:
klisack wrote:Spencer81 you are in my prayers. Hugs your way!!!
Thank u! Happy, I hear ya, and I pray he stays positive too.

I am on the Sara train or bus, haha, but Hailey bothers me with all her talk about moving. Then she made some Barbie/Ken doll boxes of the guys and put on Tims', Sweet songwriter and all parts included.
She said something about him making her believe in all those love songs he writes. I am just nervous that she will be the behind the scenes F1! As we know now that they already hid a couple of their kisses.. why??

Who worries on this board giggling Sit back watch the love blossom. I think the rest of the season is going to be eyedrool

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever