SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 12:17 am

Spencer - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 am

ok, I was thinking for long why I don't *feel* Tim&Sara as much as Tim&Jenna, despite liking Sara a lot. So, I'm posting here and you all can comment on it. Tim is 31, he's a guy, a musician for matter of fact, sort of an artist and as any artist you kind of are a little bit immature, adding to that the fact that he's a man, but we all know men don't mature the same way as women do (and yes, I'm aware of exceptions, of great couples where man is to 9 years younger than woman and their marriage is strong) ... now I don't want to put Tim down, because he definitely shows certain maturity, but every time I see him with Sara, I have a feeling she is more mature than him even though she's younger. I'm not talking about aging, it's more like the mental state that I sense. Like she went through the experience of real solid relationship and thus for great loss (and I believe her she's ready for new love), but Tim, despite his marriage and long term relationship, he never really lived the "normal" married life, he was most time away from home, so those short periods of time he spent with his wife were like "holidays" for him, the wonderful time that he had difficulty to let go after the marriage ended. So I don't feel he is in the same place as Sara in term of what he wants in a relationship. And I'm not talking about trust, jealousy, faith, I'm talking about that "substance talk". And that's my answer why Tim doesn't ask Jenna much of "personal" questions. (I don't want to write too much into it anymore, cuz I might complicate my explanation even further, but I hope you get the sense of what I wanted to portray.)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really love Hailey so this really made me excited!! Is it just a joke though! And btw I'm so happy I'm not the only one obsessing over RFL! :)

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am

eme92 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really love Hailey so this really made me excited!! Is it just a joke though! And btw I'm so happy I'm not the only one obsessing over RFL! :)

I saw that when she posted it. My thought is that all the girls are such good friends. That if it is Sara and Tim. That they could be helping Sara plan her wedding.
Something tells me there might be something going down at the end of this month. Maybe even over Memorial Day weekend.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am

happygolucky wrote:ok, I was thinking for long why I don't *feel* Tim&Sara as much as Tim&Jenna, despite liking Sara a lot. So, I'm posting here and you all can comment on it. Tim is 31, he's a guy, a musician for matter of fact, sort of an artist and as any artist you kind of are a little bit immature, adding to that the fact that he's a man, but we all know men don't mature the same way as women do (and yes, I'm aware of exceptions, of great couples where man is to 9 years younger than woman and their marriage is strong) ... now I don't want to put Tim down, because he definitely shows certain maturity, but every time I see him with Sara, I have a feeling she is more mature than him even though she's younger. I'm not talking about aging, it's more like the mental state that I sense. Like she went through the experience of real solid relationship and thus for great loss (and I believe her she's ready for new love), but Tim, despite his marriage and long term relationship, he never really lived the "normal" married life, he was most time away from home, so those short periods of time he spent with his wife were like "holidays" for him, the wonderful time that he had difficulty to let go after the marriage ended. So I don't feel he is in the same place as Sara in term of what he wants in a relationship. And I'm not talking about trust, jealousy, faith, I'm talking about that "substance talk". And that's my answer why Tim doesn't ask Jenna much of "personal" questions. (I don't want to write too much into it anymore, cuz I might complicate my explanation even further, but I hope you get the sense of what I wanted to portray.)

Happy thanks for your in put on how you see things. I see it totally different. And age definately has no warrent in any relationship. My first husband was 4 years older than me, we were married for 13 years. My husband now is 12 years older and we've been happily married for 24 years. My parents were 4 years difference and were married for 62 years. And to top that off mom was only 14, and no she didn't have to get married.

Tim is goofy, and fun. That doesn't mean he isn't mature. I find him very mature. Some ppl never grow out of being fun. That is just their nature. Nothing wrong with that.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 am

If you go back and really listen to the story line that is being protrayed you can follow this alot better. It is even played out by the other girls. Yes the producers have a story line that they want to put out there. So they have certain questions asked and so forth to get the answers they want. So we know we have Jenna and Sara being played as the major parts. Then you have others that just by what is being talked about works into this. For example when Tim was talking to Taonaya about her 2 engagements. First she was 18 and knew it was love. Second they had mad passionate love. (Tim grins/we know the producers have Jenna in this role). But then she goes on to say. I had to rationalize what I wanted vs what I needed. So this week now that Sara is opening up more. Tim says he has to go back and think about this. It will come down to what he needed to what he wanted. Do you see the picture on where the producers are taking this now. I also see Tim at his age, is thinking about settling down and having a family. Not in the distance but in the near future. So that I am sure plays a big part.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri May 10, 2013 9:15 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
eme92 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really love Hailey so this really made me excited!! Is it just a joke though! And btw I'm so happy I'm not the only one obsessing over RFL! :)

I saw that when she posted it. My thought is that all the girls are such good friends. That if it is Sara and Tim. That they could be helping Sara plan her wedding.
Something tells me there might be something going down at the end of this month. Maybe even over Memorial Day weekend.

What is most interesting to me is the comment underneath posted by Sara's dad Bob saying that he can't wait for the wedding and refers to Hailey as Mrs Lopez - I have suspected that he is part of the joking going around and this gives that suspicion some weight.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 am

Here is Tim's interview with Glamour Magazine dated 4/8/13.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 10:08 am

Read the interview again, and when he says I needed someone that I could trust with everything and that is exactly what Sara said to him. You can trust me with anything! But then he says too I needed someone that shared my sense of humor, well that is Hailey, but we didn't see a lot of light moments with Sara, so that could be editing.. Maybe he picked both of them!!! LOL! giggling
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 am

Sorry I don't think I was clear enough, I was referring to the comment too and yes, it can definitely be part of a scheme!

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:14 am

eme92 wrote:Sorry I don't think I was clear enough, I was referring to the comment too and yes, it can definitely be part of a scheme!

I love that the girls seem to be so close: but it seems so odd to me that you could be friends with someone if they were with the person you were falling for? I don't know, maybe it's too weird of situation to predict how I'd feel; but I would find it difficult on either side- if I was with Tim, or if iwas sent home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:25 am

Darrica518 wrote:
eme92 wrote:Sorry I don't think I was clear enough, I was referring to the comment too and yes, it can definitely be part of a scheme!

I love that the girls seem to be so close: but it seems so odd to me that you could be friends with someone if they were with the person you were falling for? I don't know, maybe it's too weird of situation to predict how I'd feel; but I would find it difficult on either side- if I was with Tim, or if iwas sent home?

2 words: Lesley and Catherine Smiley giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever