SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Are you trying to be funny?? Some of what you will see in commerical is not what I will see here in another country I dont live in the states. Yes JP wins I just saw the photo of them together here in canada. So what you all see there is not always shown here and what we see here is not always shown there.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm

I think the person whose foot splashes in the water with the dark shoe is Roberto. I remember someone saying that they had to re-shoot that scene as he missed the dock or something and got wet.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Where in Canada? She lives in Maine. Were they on the East Coast? The show airs there too. Why would they do that ... unless JP was so impatient that he wanted to go out in public with her somewhere.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:52 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Where in Canada? She lives in Maine. Were they on the East Coast? The show airs there too. Why would they do that ... unless JP was so impatient that he wanted to go out in public with her somewhere.
We are discussing it in JP's thread. It was NYC hotel recently, not Canada, it was show on Canada ET. We have more about it Jordan Paul thread. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 3792326465
Ashley doesn't live in Maine, she lives in Philadelphia, PA

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:52 pm

I live in toronto and we get it here On ET CANADA.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh ... Thanks!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

[quote="sjcaligurl"]I think the person whose foot splashes in the water with the dark shoe is Roberto. I remember someone saying that they had to re-shoot that scene as he missed the dock or something and got wet. [/quote]

I thought Roberto came by boat to FRC?

Cker

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 am

Cker wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:I think the person whose foot splashes in the water with the dark shoe is Roberto. I remember someone saying that they had to re-shoot that scene as he missed the dock or something and got wet.

Yes he did arrive in a boat to the FRC. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 771730417

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzKe9falam0tF__P2az4lze-iFfNvqcxLdJnmwzzfE9GVL_SJR&t=1

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 8 1537246834 Cker! Glad you joined the site!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 am

Cker wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:I think the person whose foot splashes in the water with the dark shoe is Roberto. I remember someone saying that they had to re-shoot that scene as he missed the dock or something and got wet.

Welcome Cker! Glad you're here! handwave
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 am

Thankyou! I am really glad I found this site! I was missing the sleuthers. :)

Cker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 am

Welcome Cker! Glad you're here! :handwave: [/quote]

Thankyou! I am glad to be here :)

Cker

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Never mind, I'm sure no one was mocking another poster.

Last edited by IrishGal on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl