SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 16 of 55 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:Thanks for finding that picture JBF! :D

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Ss
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Sss
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Bgf

There is a picture where we see Ben from the back. He seems to have a longer back than JP, and that mud back seems longer than what we are seeing on JP's. I would like to see both backs with the mud back in between. That might help.

Which pic are you referring to Bloomers? The one with Ash on the boat or another one? Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Not sure about the backs, but I do think Ben is more likely to wear those ugly shorts.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Yup it's JP!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Ok, this was niggling at the back of my mind, so I went to RS's site and checked. It does not address the mud bath which could happen anywhere, but according to RS, here is the kayaking info:

Episode 11: (In Fiji, Ben Flajnik vs JP Rosenbaum)

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

Jason/DeAnna and Kip/Jillian had kayaking experiences.

Jason's was for his FD, I believe. You're right about KP's LCD. yes

Kip and Jillian kayak on his 1-1 date in Canada.

I thought Kyptin had the obstacle course for LCD and surfboarding/kayaking for FD.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Looks like a JP match for sure. If those are love handles I'd LOVE to handle them :giggle:
Sorry, but that is BEN, plain and simple.

I'm confused? Did one of your sources report that Ben's LCD is a mud bath? Or is that your opinion? Sorry, I'm not sure if it's fact or opinion. :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Those are definitely JP's arms.

BUT you seem to be forgetting what RS said, He said that JP and Ashley did the kayaking..........NOTHING to do with the mudbath, so that would only leave the mudbath for Ben......right, especially if JP is already occupied kayaking??

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 pm

No I'm not forgetting anything. I'm not sure why I even understand what difference it makes who gets this date to be honest. I thought we were just trying to figure out who it was in this SC.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 am

San wrote:Here's the only shot we have of Ben without a shirt so far~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Picture22-2

There we go.........wonder if you inadvertantly found the shorts San.........look like they are very possible. Again, no lovehandles on the side..........the elbow angle to the waist if both guys have their arms by their sides bent at the elbow..........the mud guy has more distance between his hips and the elbow than JP does.......again, matching more up to the mud guy being Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

Ok, found some more of the back of Ben~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004914743
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915277
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915810
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004916878
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004917512
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:Thanks for finding that picture JBF! :D

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Ss
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Sss

There is a picture where we see Ben from the back. He seems to have a longer back than JP, and that mud back seems longer than what we are seeing on JP's. I would like to see both backs with the mud back in between. That might help.

Which pic are you referring to Bloomers? The one with Ash on the boat or another one? Thanks!

I can't find it quickly in the Screencaps thread, but I do think it is Ben. We see him from the back must be in a bathing suit standing up, and she has her arms around his neck. It is a good picture of his complete back, I think.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

chaslom4 wrote:No I'm not forgetting anything. I'm not sure why I even understand what difference it makes who gets this date to be honest. I thought we were just trying to figure out who it was in this SC.

I'm wondering the same thing...does it make a difference who it is?? We know they both get fun/romantic dates...don't think it matters who is kayaking or sailing or mud bathing or swimming.

And JP has love handles??? Really???? Huh.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 am

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:Here's the only shot we have of Ben without a shirt so far~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 16 Picture22-2

There we go.........wonder if you inadvertantly found the shorts San.........look like they are very possible. Again, no lovehandles on the side..........the elbow angle to the waist if both guys have their arms by their sides bent at the elbow..........the mud guy has more distance between his hips and the elbow than JP does.......again, matching more up to the mud guy being Ben.

No love handles, but a bit of a gut. :giggle: Honestly, both guys are in great shape, if they are sitting funny, or wearing too tight clothing, they are going to look a little "flawed" in a photo.

The shorts are definitely not a match though. The ones in the mud bath have 3 colors only, black, blue and orange.

Last edited by ironcat on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 55 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt