SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It's def LCD but I wonder will they do an activity with the family. They didn't with Em and Chantal but did with Roberto and Chris
Pattycake, didn't Chris leave before the LCD? He had the FD and then Ali had her LCD with Roberto and the morning of the schedule LCD with Chris told him she loved Roberto? Isn't the LCD's more one on one or do they do activities. I can't remember. Was Chantals LCD the shark diving?

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Ss
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

jelle wrote:We have no picture of kayaking do we?

I haven't seen one.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

the torso looks very much the same to me no?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

jelle wrote:We have no picture of kayaking do we?

No we don't but if we are to believe the other stuff that RS posted, guesss we should go with this too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

JBanana wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:Sabeto is one of Fiji’s true hidden gems. Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka, ambling down the main access road off the Queens Highway, you will head past the famous Land of the Sleeping Giants and its beautiful array of orchids as well as the location of Fiji’s renowned Stony Creek Resort sunset views.

is this possible?

I'm pretty sure that's it. Here, I'm bringing forward a post of mine from a while ago that had pictures to go with it:

well I found some information about the Sabeto Mud Baths in Fiji, seems like it could be a match:

I googled it and there was one more place that came up, but I thought the whole "hidden gem" or what ever was said about it sounded like a line from the show Smiley

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 IMG_3988

The ‘Sabeto Hot Springs’… No Wait, We Mean the ‘Sabeto Mud Baths

Sabeto is one of Fiji’s true hidden gems. Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka, ambling down the main access road off the Queens Highway, you will head past the famous Land of the Sleeping Giants and its beautiful array of orchids as well as the location of Fiji’s renowned Stony Creek Resort sunset views.

Continuing down the increasingly narrow dirt road until you reach a point when you are just not sure that you are still headed in the proper direction, you will eventually happen upon the Sabeto Hot Springs also known as the Sabeto Mud Baths. Welcome to the tropical paradise version of a double entendre.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 IMG_3997

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Mud-1

link: travel website page about Sabeto Mud Baths

link: blog post about Sabeto Mud Baths

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It's def LCD but I wonder will they do an activity with the family. They didn't with Em and Chantal but did with Roberto and Chris
Pattycake, didn't Chris leave before the LCD? He had the FD and then Ali had her LCD with Roberto and the morning of the schedule LCD with Chris told him she loved Roberto? Isn't the LCD's more one on one or do they do activities. I can't remember. Was Chantals LCD the shark diving?

I was referring to the family activity that they did with Ali. Yes, Chris left before his LCD. Did Em do an activity with Brad's family?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

note to myself: what a great way to end this day by looking as hot torso's guy YUMMY

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Coastal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Come on, ya'll! Let's find out who this is! :awesome:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

That looks like a different bikini from the other purple one she's worn. This one is solid and the other SC I saw the bikini top had a pattern.

With all that mud, how can you tell it is solid, vs pattern?

Unless I'm mistaken under the ABC logo is the cup of the bikini and it looks solid to me.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I can't tell if it's Ben or JP lol Not enough to really determine who it is.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Titou wrote:I am really not sure here here is a close up (of TheOtherOne)

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Mud3Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Mud2

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Ss

really? not the same??

I think TheOne has a little bit more defined waist in the other pic no?

Last edited by Titou on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

DMBFan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:In another pic, you can see Mud guy's shorts and they aren't Dinos or Bens.

we do not see the shorts on the beach with you know who uh?

We aren't naming him now? :giggle:

No, we don't get to see his shorts.

We could start calling him Voldemort - that might make everyone happy. Sorry just saw the final Harry Potter the other night...

Me too.

He who shall not be named....

:Woah-hoo: :what: rofl

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt