SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks so much for the caps Love_Me!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm

JP LCD is gonna make me a mess. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm

You all are welcome. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 1295666149
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
in2deep wrote:Ok, this last line of discussion just cracks me up... but I must move on.

I had a moment in the middle of the night (no, not that kind of moment!) when I realized that, for the first time since I've watched this crazy ride of a show (starting with Brad v 1.0), I am not going to hissyfit at my television, Rolling Eyes and yell "No, no, the other one!" or duh. And that would have been the case whether the best fit for Ashley - in her mind - had been JP or Ben. Ta da!

Then, on Tuesday morning, we return to our regularly scheduled lives. It's anni #24 for DUH and me! (and a bit of obsessing over twu wuv, Jash style...).

Is anyone else feeling this?

You should share your story here! I'd love to hear it - you have a way of making a story come to life. blowkiss
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t324-let-s-talk-about-our-own-love-stories

Thanks rf26 and everyone! handwave I just posted the short version of i2d + DUH = love on the other thread...

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 am

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 001gti
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 002ydp
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 003lx
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 004dcu
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 005zzd
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 006end
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 007bdi
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 008cb
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 49 011ph

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

Looks like a last ditch effort to throw us off, LOL...why???
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 am

I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

Well considering the fact that Ashley slathered mud as fast as possible over Ben then did her own chest real quick I would say she was steering clear of the touchy touchy aspect of the date rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

Well considering the fact that Ashley slathered mud as fast as possible over Ben then did her own chest real quick I would say she was steering clear of the touchy touchy aspect of the date rotfl

ITA! It looks like friends slathering mud on each other honestly. Certainly nothing close to "erotic"!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

kashoo wrote:
ITA! It looks like friends slathering mud on each other honestly. Certainly nothing close to "erotic"!

I must say that I enjoy watching Ben's dates for all of that offbeat comedy. With his hat and red T and Ash dressed "rural" country bumpkin, they look like they're a-fishin' on Ma and Pa Kettle's farm.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm

I guess she was just getting her skin all soft for her date later with JP. giggling

So her LCD's are a mud bath with Ben and kayaking with JP?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Samantharose wrote:

I guess she was just getting her skin all soft for her date later with JP. giggling

So her LCD's are a mud bath with Ben and kayaking with JP?

Ohh, good one! giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt