SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

That's the take i got from that scene as well, that is why i am surprised that he would even purpose as i just don 't see that he is really feeling Ashley at all and IMHO he hasn't throughout this whole journey, anyway i haven't seen the love journey from Ben maybe a good friend journey.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

That's the take i got from that scene as well, that is why i am surprised that he would even purpose as i just don 't see that he is really feeling Ashley at all and IMHO he hasn't throughout this whole journey, anyway i haven't seen the love journey from Ben maybe a good friend journey.

:hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

Not saying it is, but could it be possible that Ben proposing is all just a set up for him to be next Bachelor? We don't see everything that is filmed. Maybe Ash did want to say bye earlier. They told she could tell him he was not F1, but that he had to get a "broken heart" like Jason. Him proposing is just a part of the set-up for Ben as Bachelor. His back story? Is it possible? Not sure I believe it, but just throwing it out there.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

:hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

Not saying it is, but could it be possible that Ben proposing is all just a set up for him to be next Bachelor? We don't see everything that is filmed. Maybe Ash did want to say bye earlier. They told she could tell him he was not F1, but that he had to get a "broken heart" like Jason. Him proposing is just a part of the set-up for Ben as Bachelor. His back story? Is it possible? Not sure I believe it, but just throwing it out there.

I have also thought of that very same scenario i do belief that Ryan and Ben were first pick as being the next Bachelor both Ryan and Ben having heartbreak stories poor Ryan being rejected twice giggling and Ben having the Father that passed away being a zombie for so many years then coming out of his shell to be heartbroken again.These are also JMO wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm

LuvnIt wrote:

I think Ben thinks he's in love with Ashley. He says he never felt that strongly for anyone before so by his experience that would make sense. I think most of us can look back at what we thought was love and see that we couldn't have been more wrong, hindsight 20/20 and all that. I think Ben probably realized soon after the show that his feelings were not as strong as the pressures of the show made them seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:22 pm

They gave Ben Chris Lambton's edit, and several same type dates (sad son, with deceased parent, scooter, boat, etc) and we know Chris was their first choice for the bachelor, but he met Peyton and said no. His exit before the LCD with the rainbow made everyone, even Roberto fans, cry. MF hit gold on that rainbow appearing and milked it for all it was worth, so nothing is out of the realm of possibility with MF. We'll never know, but it's a another topic to discuss for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I also noticed from watching the mud date again that Ashley keeps him at arms length the whole time they are putting mud on each other. I thought that was pretty telling body language.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm

kashoo wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

I think Ben thinks he's in love with Ashley. He says he never felt that strongly for anyone before so by his experience that would make sense. I think most of us can look back at what we thought was love and see that we couldn't have been more wrong, hindsight 20/20 and all that. I think Ben probably realized soon after the show that his feelings were not as strong as the pressures of the show made them seem.

But if Ben thought himself to be in love with Ashley his words, actions and facial expression did not go along with that feeling jmo no idea
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:34 pm

no idea is right, LuvnIt! Just trying to make sense of that whole mess, haha. This is my first Bachelorette so I am not well-versed on the handling of the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

kashoo wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

I think some people are more susceptible to the Bachelor Brainwash, and Ben, coming off a few years of emotional unavailability was probably pegged by the show psychologists early on as someone who would be extremely easy to manipulate emotionally. I absolutely believe he believed he found love with Ashley, and therefore became oblivious to all the signs she gave him that she wasn't reciprocating those feelings. And we know, from alumni who have commented on it, that the producers do try to push/lead them in certain directions by implying things to them that may not be true, so I'm sure his obliviousness was encouraged by the producers. They wanted him to propose, knowing full well that Ashley was falling head over heels for JP. They knew the ending they were shooting for and they got it.

For now, I'm going to give him the full benefit of the doubt that he was totally sincere and wasn't faking all this in hopes of becoming the next Bachelor. If we hear any evidence to the contrary, I'll reevaluate my opinion.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm

ironcat wrote:
kashoo wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

I think some people are more susceptible to the Bachelor Brainwash, and Ben, coming off a few years of emotional unavailability was probably pegged by the show psychologists early on as someone who would be extremely easy to manipulate emotionally. I absolutely believe he believed he found love with Ashley, and therefore became oblivious to all the signs she gave him that she wasn't reciprocating those feelings. And we know, from alumni who have commented on it, that the producers do try to push/lead them in certain directions by implying things to them that may not be true, so I'm sure his obliviousness was encouraged by the producers. They wanted him to propose, knowing full well that Ashley was falling head over heels for JP. They knew the ending they were shooting for and they got it.

For now, I'm going to give him the full benefit of the doubt that he was totally sincere and wasn't faking all this in hopes of becoming the next Bachelor. If we hear any evidence to the contrary, I'll reevaluate my opinion.

I am no sleuther and not even a good observant watcher of this show but this season due to a great couple i am taking second looks and more in watching & what gives me pause on Ben being in love with Ashley is that all his remarks in PI's, ITM's so to speak or even when he is telling Ashley he loves her it is done with absolutely no emotion so it makes me wonder and again no idea
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by marshavnyd Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
ironcat wrote:
kashoo wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

I am no sleuther and not even a good observant watcher of this show but this season due to a great couple i am taking second looks and more in watching & what gives me pause on Ben being in love with Ashley is that all his remarks in PI's, ITM's so to speak or even when he is telling Ashley he loves her it is done with absolutely no emotion so it makes me wonder and again no idea

What I find very strange is that two weeks prior to the FRC, he was ready to walk away from Ashley if his mom and sister didn't approve...... If she was that 'disposable' I'm surprised by the anger that's been reported during the rejection. I guess we'll all know more when we actually see the show on Monday night. I wonder what ABC will actually air??? That's the $64K question.

marshavnyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt