SELECT CONTENT

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Empty Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 am

i'm going to try to put everything in this first post to make it easy to find, so i'll be continuously updating this post.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Stannes
^^Picture 1
Location: St. Annes Point (a private rental) near Falmouth Harbour, Des stayed here during FDs
FDs (Fantasy Dates) & possibly RC for F3

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  713
^^Picture 2
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  943150_465486836863238_594587679_n_zps8bd2b9ea
^^Picture 3
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  64h4
^^Picture 4
Des saying 'I don't deserve to be broken hearted'
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Efmb
^^Picture 5
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Pics04986
^^Picture 6
Des says she never felt so loved
which episode/Final Guys:

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Image32
^^Picture 7
Des talking about Brooks' HTD

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  1017425_476868519058403_714166739_n
^^Picture 8

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  1045229_482608098484445_774192813_n
^^Picture 9

where they are staying while at antigua during the week of FDs (FS overnight is probably at different resorts than where they are housed during the week):

des at st. annes
brooks at st. james
chris at galley bay
drew at the verandah?

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Antigua-map1
^^Antigua Map

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  167qsnp

Below are resort maps if you cursor over the pins it highlites a pic of what's in that certain location: 

Gallery Bay Resort- St. John's, Antigua
http://www.galleybayresort.com/resortMap.htm

St. James Club- Mamora Bay, Antigua
http://www.stjamesclubantigua.com/explore/resort-map.html

Verandah Resort & Spa- Saint Philip's, Antigua
http://www.verandahresortandspa.com/resortMap.htm

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 am

okay guys, fill in whatever info you have for these shots and if there are more antigua shots we are trying to figure out feel free to post them.

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 am

Bless you! Great idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 am

The photo of Des in the white wicker chair was when she was staying at St. Annes, where she stayed during fantasy dates. Her stay there was confirmed by St. Annes post on FB:

St. Anne's Point, Antigua, West Indies
May 16
Guess where the new Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, stayed while she was in Antigua? (If you guessed St. Anne's Point, you guessed correctly). Filming completed last week.

The location scouts thought St. Anne's has some of the best views on the island. Shouldn't you stay here next time you're on the island?

It has been speculated that because there is a photo of a guy in the background, that this was also the location of the F3 rose ceremony. They most likely held the RC in the huge living room.

Last edited by BKay on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:21 am

This is the photo posted by julychild of St. Annes confirming it was the location in the white wicker chair SC.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 am

Picture 6 was at Galley Bay Resort, as sleuthed by momoftrips (matched the lamps.)

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 am

I post a recap of locations & guys found in another thread. Might help.

pavalygurl wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, so Love or San please move if appropriate.

We have been told the same company owns/manages three properties used this season for the Fantasy Dates and perhaps for the Last Chance dates.  Going by what we have in SCs and the locations, I have the following ideas:

Verandah is on Long Bay near Devil's Bridge.  I think Chris stays here.
It's on the east side of Antigua.

Galley Bay is near St John's Bay on the west side of Antigua.  It has the thatched roof places and cottages called Gaugin Cottages.  I think this is where Des is shown in the red dress saying something like "I've never felt so loved".    We have no SCs but by process of elimination it is most likely Brooks, or Zak if we want to "go there".

St James is on Mamora Bay in the south of Antigua.  It is near Shirley Heights and Falmouth Harbor.  I think Drew stays here.

Des is reported by momoftrips to have stayed at St. Anne's Point.  It is a private estate near Falmouth Harbor.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 am

great guys. i'm updating the first post as you post more info. i'm going to wait for a little more clarity on FD locations for the guys as i'm currently confused by the info. 

question: would the MTP take place at the verandah as well? someone said the LCDs were at the verandah but i wasn't sure if they meant the MTP or if both do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:07 am

let me know if this is right for FD locations/staying over:

des has her home base at st. annes point near falmouth harbour

drew at st. james club at mamora bay

chris on the neighboring island of barbuda. is he staying there or is his date just there? is he staying at the verandah for FD?

brooks/zak at galley bay resort at st. john's harbour

FRC at the verandah. does des stay here for the FRC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 am

You are all really good at this. Thanks for all of the detective work! Looks like beautiful romantic places!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks for the thread!
High clap
All I know is that the FRC is at the Verandah, but I would think the MTP etc would be there too, since there's only so much time to travel, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

gabriele wrote:let me know if this is right for FD locations/staying over:

des has her home base at st. annes point near falmouth harbour

drew at st. james club at mamora bay

chris on the neighboring island of barbuda. is he staying there or is his date just there? is he staying at the verandah for FD?

brooks/zak at galley bay resort at st. john's harbour

FRC at the verandah. does des stay here for the FRC?

TY so much gabriele, for your kind effort. This is an awesome thread ! yes

i have several Qs. if i may ask,

1. Brooks at Galley Bay resort for his FD?...i thought nikkiass (who did onsite sleuth) has confirmed that he stayed at Verandah?
Are the F2 guys most likely both stays at Verandah during FRC?. so it means Brooks stayed at Galley Bay for his FD and at Verandah for the FRC. Is that right?
2. What is Des doing at Galley Bay on your SCs #6 ?

TIA.look fwd to hearing from you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
Love_Me
Hotmomma
sfrank
2observe
albean99