SELECT CONTENT

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am

atem wrote:Now I can see why people think the bluish top is for a FD and not a LCD.

Because, there is no Jolly Bay, but Galley Bay near St. John.

But, I don't see why they would have one fantasy date there and then the FRC there too.

i was totally getting confused with galley and jolly last night. there is a jolly harbour not far from the galley bay resort. galley bay is north of jolly harbour.

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:47 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Now I can see why people think the bluish top is for a FD and not a LCD.

But, I don't see why they would have one fantasy date there and then the FRC there too.

i was totally getting confused with galley and jolly last night. there is a jolly harbour not far from the galley bay resort. galley bay is north of jolly harbour.

I kept thinking there were 4 resorts mentioned and not just 3. I still don't get why they would go all the way to gorgeous Barbuda and then come back to Galley Bay when they have resorts at Barbuda too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I kept thinking there were 4 resorts mentioned and not just 3.  I still don't get why they would go all the way to gorgeous Barbuda and then come back to Galley Bay when they have resorts at Barbuda too.

I think the reason they used the 3 resorts on Antigua is because they are all owned by the same person/company (which is stated on the media release the owners sent out about the bach staying there,) which meant tptb could work out a comp - rooms for publicity. So I'm speculating that they put up the 3 guys each at a different resort while Des stayed at St. Anne's Point (we know for sure she was there.)

(Still speculating here) After the F3 RC, they pulled Des and the 2 guys into the same resort and chose Verandah because it is the largest of the 3, has the most outdoor spaces and is sited among hills to make each villa very private. Our fellow poster, Nikikass, stayed there and said the villas are spread far apart and nestled into hills and trees. Hers was about a mile from the lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 am

BKay wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I kept thinking there were 4 resorts mentioned and not just 3.  I still don't get why they would go all the way to gorgeous Barbuda and then come back to Galley Bay when they have resorts at Barbuda too.

I think the reason they used the 3 resorts on Antigua is because they are all owned by the same person/company (which is stated on the media release the owners sent out about the bach staying there,) which meant tptb could work out a comp - rooms for publicity. So I'm speculating that they put up the 3 guys each at a different resort while Des stayed at St. Anne's Point (we know for sure she was there.)

this makes sense to me. 3 guys in 3 resorts and des at st. annes which is a private villa. i would think they'd put either brooks or chris, one of the prospective F2, in the verandah so they wouldn't have to move both of them again.

(Still speculating here) After the F3 RC, they pulled Des and the 2 guys into the same resort and chose Verandah because it is the largest of the 3, has the most outdoor spaces and is sited among hills to make each villa very private. Our fellow poster, Nikikass, stayed there and said the villas are spread far apart and nestled into hills and trees. Hers was about a mile from the lobby.

do they usually have the F2 in the same place? i've never paid much attention before to all the locations at the end of the show. if it is quite large and spread out it would seem to be convenient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 am

gabriele wrote:
BKay wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

this makes sense to me. 3 guys in 3 resorts and des at st. annes which is a private villa. i would think they'd put either brooks or chris, one of the prospective F2, in the verandah so they wouldn't have to move both of them again.

they usually have the F2 in the same place? i've never paid much attention before to all the locations at the end of the show. if it is quite large and spread out it would seem to be convenient.

More often than not, yes. I can remember many seasons do this and then some have the FRC at another locale--like a private residence and some have it on the grounds.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:28 am

If that's the case, then the poster who spoke with the maid didn't serve any other guy...just Desiree and supposedly Brooks. no idea 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am

atem wrote:If that's the case, then the poster who spoke with the maid didn't serve any other guy...just Desiree and supposedly Brooks. no idea 

If it's a big resort they wouldn't have the guys anywhere near each other so that makes sense. I do recall the f2 in the same resort in previous seasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 pm

We must rememeber also..just because they stay at a resort for the FD doesn't mean that guy is there the rest of the time..they do have a hotel/resort for a home base.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm

gabriele wrote:

There's also a Jolly Beach. Not sure where it fits though.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 pm

I posted this in the "filiming" thread but I think it should go here also:

It makes sense that Drew is staying closer to Des and her family (MTP), if he is F1. I'm assuming Des' family will stay where she is staying.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

atem wrote:If that's the case, then the poster who spoke with the maid didn't serve any other guy...just Desiree and supposedly Brooks. no idea 
Atem, I remember a poster saying that the person that the maid thought was Brooks was most likely a member of the production crew. Apparently, there was someone (don't recall his name) that has the same features as Brooks.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 pm

2observe wrote:
Atem, I remember a poster saying that the person that the maid thought was Brooks was most likely a member of the production crew.  Apparently, there was someone (don't recall his name) that has the same features as Brooks.  

That was just a suggestion, if I recall correctly. Someone mentioned Elan and wondered about other members of the crew. Without the housekeeper verifying by photo, or giving a detailed description it's just a guess that it was Brooks. She just knew he was with the big group and fit the general description. Although she did tell nikikass that we all look alike! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
Love_Me
Hotmomma
sfrank
2observe
albean99