SELECT CONTENT

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 am

Bhaka wrote:I'm not very good at reading screencaps, so I have a question. In the series of SCs where Brooks is wearing a dark blue shirt and light colored shorts, and Des is in a light turquoise top and white shorts, how do we know the correct sequence? For example, how do we know that the SC of Brooks opening a door isn't the last in the series? Couldn't they be spliced to tell whatever story TPTB want us to believe?

BKay wrote:Bhaka, ^^ exactly right!

Soleil wrote:I wish someone could determine the guy on the horse..

Soleil wrote:It's either Drew or Brooks but who is it for sure?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 pm

gabriele wrote:i'm going to try to put everything in this first post to make it easy to find, so i'll be continuously updating this post.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Stannes
^^Picture 1
Location: St. Annes Point (a private rental) near Falmouth Harbour, Des stayed here during FDs
FDs (Fantasy Dates) & possibly RC for F3

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 713
^^Picture 2
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 943150_465486836863238_594587679_n_zps8bd2b9ea
^^Picture 3
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 64h4
^^Picture 4
Des saying 'I don't deserve to be broken hearted'
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Efmb
^^Picture 5
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Pics04986
^^Picture 6
Des says she never felt so loved
which episode/Final Guys:

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Image32
^^Picture 7
Des talking about Brooks' HTD

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 1017425_476868519058403_714166739_n
^^Picture 8

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 1045229_482608098484445_774192813_n
^^Picture 9

where they are staying while at antigua during the week of FDs (FS overnight is probably at different resorts than where they are housed during the week):

des at st. annes
brooks at st. james
chris at galley bay
drew at the verandah?

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Antigua-map1
^^Antigua Map

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 167qsnp

Below are resort maps if you cursor over the pins it highlites a pic of what's in that certain location: 

Gallery Bay Resort- St. John's, Antigua
http://www.galleybayresort.com/resortMap.htm

St. James Club- Mamora Bay, Antigua
http://www.stjamesclubantigua.com/explore/resort-map.html

Verandah Resort & Spa- Saint Philip's, Antigua
http://www.verandahresortandspa.com/resortMap.htm
i've added more PIs to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm

gabriele wrote:Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Efmb
^^Picture 5
F2

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 Image32
^^Picture 7
Des talking about Brooks' HTD

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 1017425_476868519058403_714166739_n
^^Picture 8

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 6 1045229_482608098484445_774192813_n
^^Picture 9
anyone have any thoughts on these PIs? does the pic with the brown or black tank go with drew's picnic? i can't tell what color her top actually is, pic 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Some of those necklaces she wears are UGG A LEE. Said in my best Nate voice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 pm

All I can tell is that the other PI's her hair is casual, but for the PI where she's talking about Brooks.

The purple one was about Zak.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 pm

atem wrote:All I can tell is that the other PI's her hair is casual, but for the PI where she's talking about Brooks.

The purple one was about Zak.

In Picture 7, she doesn't seem to be as bronze.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey Gabriele - perhaps you could edit the posts that say Verandah - FRC location because we no know that was just RS with his wrong information and the Verandah is not the FRC location at all. TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Hey Gabriele - perhaps you could edit the posts that say Verandah - FRC location because we no know that  was just RS with his wrong information and the Verandah is not the FRC location at all. TIA.
fixed :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Have to say that Jillians season had nicer accommodations especially in Hawaii.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

i saw the last pic in Zak's portion today
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
Love_Me
Hotmomma
sfrank
2observe
albean99