SELECT CONTENT

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 pm

The Verandah was were the FRC takes place. Has nothing to do with the Fantasy Dates.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

atem wrote:The Verandah was were the FRC takes place.  Has nothing to do with the Fantasy Dates.

...but we don't know that, for sure. With 3 guys and 3 hotels to be featured, at least one of them must have stayed at Verandah. We have heard that Verandah is quite large, so it's possible for someone to stay there and also hold FRC there. There is nothing to indicate that Chris stayed in Barbuda, even if the day portion of his FD took place there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:The Verandah was were the FRC takes place.  Has nothing to do with the Fantasy Dates.

...but we don't know that, for sure. With 3 guys and 3 hotels to be featured, at least one of them must have stayed at Verandah. We have heard that Verandah is quite large, so it's possible for someone to stay there and also hold FRC there. There is nothing to indicate that Chris stayed in Barbuda, even if the day portion of his FD took place there.

There's nothing metioning Barbuda at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Could picture #1 be after she let the F3 go. Usually the leads are pretty upset letting them go at that point. If that is where the RC happened.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:Could picture #1 be after she let the F3 go.  Usually the leads are pretty upset letting them go at that point.    If that is where the RC happened.

RC for F3 isn't at the Verandah, but at St. Anne.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:54 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Could picture #1 be after she let the F3 go.  Usually the leads are pretty upset letting them go at that point.    If that is where the RC happened.

RC for F3 isn't at the Verandah, but at St. Anne.

Thanks, all this is driving me crazy. Just get to the FRC already!hissyfit
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm more than a bit confused. The stuff I put up about possible places where the guys might stay is just my speculation and please feel free to question/edit as information is available.

Do we know for sure where the RC for F3 to F2 and the FRC take place? We don't have anything outside of Antigua or the trip to Barbuda which is nearby. From that I am guessing we think all the FD/MTP/LCD and accompanying RC take place on Antigua somewhere????

If this is the case they could any or all be staying at the various three locations during the weeks it took to film all of the above.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:03 pm

It's stated at the start of this thread how we know.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 pm

atem wrote:It's stated at the start of this thread how we know.

Hi atem, sorry for being dense. I read the start of the thread and I see the SCs and agree, yes that is Des at that place, but how does that tell us what took place there, other than a comment saying it. I guess I am trying to ask for a citation/explanation beyond just saying it (the FRC etc.) took place there...does that make any sense? In other words, does someone have a source or a picture, or has otherwise sleuthed that for example, the FRC took place here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm more than a bit confused.  The stuff I put up about possible places where the guys might stay is just my speculation and please feel free to question/edit as information is available.  

Do we know for sure where the RC for F3 to F2 and the FRC take place?  We don't have anything outside of Antigua or the trip to Barbuda which is nearby.  From that I am guessing we think all the FD/MTP/LCD and accompanying RC take place on Antigua somewhere????

If this is the case they could any or all be staying at the various three locations during the weeks it took to film all of the above.

I was confused, also, you were not alone!
I did go back to the beginning of this thread in attempt to de-tangle.

We do not know for sure where the F3RC is--it is speculated per the first and fourth post in this thread that it is at St. Anne's point. Only speculation unless someone can point to something more specific, please.

I suggested the helicopter date with Chris is the Barbuda day tour as a) we see Chris and Des in helicopter id'ed as Caribbean Helicopter tours b)Later we have a sc showing them in same attire on shore line that is very similar to shoreline in Barbuda. We have been unable to say if that is a FD or LCD.
It is possible there is another helicopter date during the last 2 episodes. We do not have clearer scs to verify if the heli in scs is the same or a slightly different as Carib. Helicopter has two models very similar, one a solid reddish/maroon color and one with yellow stripes.

There is still a lot of perspective sleuthing we can do regarding the last 2 episodes! Yay!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Thanks Kasha, that helps a lot yes

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

gabriele wrote:i'm going to try to put everything in this first post to make it easy to find, so i'll be continuously updating this post.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Stannes
^^Picture 1
Location: St. Annes Point (a private rental) near Falmouth Harbour, Des stayed here during FDs
FDs (Fantasy Dates) & probably RC for F3

Sorry if this has been discussed already. Just consider me the late-bloomer here.

Obviously we can't go by abc.com shots because they use different poses, but the shirts are matching quite well with the "touring" photos and Zak's shirt is a dark gray while Drew's matches this background photo perfectly. More proof, although you can't tell if the arms match (Drew has his hands down at abc.com), can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZoOSIxwNo
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
Love_Me
Hotmomma
sfrank
2observe
albean99