SELECT CONTENT

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm more than a bit confused.  The stuff I put up about possible places where the guys might stay is just my speculation and please feel free to question/edit as information is available.
gotcha. i won't add anything to the chart until we know a lot more 

Do we know for sure where the RC for F3 to F2 and the FRC take place?
i changed it to "possibly" at st. annes. if you guys think it's better to just leave that off the chart entirely for now just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm

someone suggested we use this thread for posting conclusions we've come to and then i'll update the chart. that sounds good so let's try to keep the speculations & sleuthing on the screencaps discussion thread. that will make the conclusions easier to find. thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm

BKay wrote:The photo of Des in the white wicker chair was when she was staying at St. Annes, where she stayed during fantasy dates. Her stay there was confirmed by St. Annes post on FB:

St. Anne's Point, Antigua, West Indies
May 16
Guess where the new Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, stayed while she was in Antigua? (If you guessed St. Anne's Point, you guessed correctly). Filming completed last week.

The location scouts thought St. Anne's has some of the best views on the island. Shouldn't you stay here next time you're on the island?

It has been speculated that because there is a photo of a guy in the background, that this was also the location of the F3 rose ceremony. They most likely held the RC in the huge living room.

Where's the screencap that shows a picture of a guy? I must have missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Look above at that last screencap on this page... top right corner. The gray outfit matches Drew, not Zak in the the photos seen during her sitdown with Chris Harrison in Munich. The only question mark are the arms... Zak has his hands down with a dark gray shirt. Drew's matches perfectly but we only see the top half of his photo in Munich.

Hope I didn't confuse you. Watch the video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZoOSIxwNo
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 pm

JBF wrote:Look above at that last screencap on this page... top right corner. The gray outfit matches Drew, not Zak in the the photos seen during her sitdown with Chris Harrison in Munich. The only question mark are the arms... Zak has his hands down with a dark gray shirt. Drew's matches perfectly but we only see the top half of his photo in Munich.

Hope I didn't confuse you. Watch the video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZoOSIxwNo
I see it now, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Photo_13
Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 9135434088_b28b8fd1cd_c
Kasey, Mikey, Juan Pablo, Chris, James, Michael, Zak, Brooks, last one must be Drew.
Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Drew-Kenny-1368474257_zps804e9e7f
There's a tab on his sleeves and it looks like there's one in the crying pic.

I posted this in a closed thread so tried to recreate it. I couldn't get a clear shot of the guys' photos but on the tv you can tell you each of them are. Drew's the only one that we don't see much of (figures, lol). Since you can tell the pic is the same one by Des crying, it's clear to me that it's Drew and therefore he's at the F3 RC.  

The F3 RC usually seems to be outdoors so Des may be crying either before or after she has to let someone (Drew probably) go.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

misticia wrote:I post a recap of locations & guys found in another thread. Might help.

pavalygurl wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, so Love or San please move if appropriate.

We have been told the same company owns/manages three properties used this season for the Fantasy Dates and perhaps for the Last Chance dates.  Going by what we have in SCs and the locations, I have the following ideas:

Verandah is on Long Bay near Devil's Bridge.  I think Chris stays here.
It's on the east side of Antigua.

Galley Bay is near St John's Bay on the west side of Antigua.  It has the thatched roof places and cottages called Gaugin Cottages.  I think this is where Des is shown in the red dress saying something like "I've never felt so loved".    We have no SCs but by process of elimination it is most likely Brooks, or Zak if we want to "go there".

St James is on Mamora Bay in the south of Antigua.  It is near Shirley Heights and Falmouth Harbor.  I think Drew stays here.

Des is reported by momoftrips to have stayed at St. Anne's Point.  It is a private estate near Falmouth Harbor.
I think that Drew is staying the closet to Des.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Still not 100% positive, but here is what we have so far...

All we see of Drew

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 996713_479621038783151_1741352998_n

Zak’s photo… in dark gray. Mike in light blue. James in black. Chris above them and Brooks to the right.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 1017256_480001365411785_612646229_n

Wow... Albean, where did you get that middle shot? Too bad Drew isn't in that one! I take that back... he is snipped at the corner... and... hark! I see arms!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

JBF wrote:Still not 100% positive, but here is what we have so far...

All we see of Drew

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 996713_479621038783151_1741352998_n

Zak’s photo… in dark gray. Mike in light blue. James in black. Chris above them and Brooks to the right.

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 1017256_480001365411785_612646229_n

Wow... Albean, where did you get that middle shot? Too bad Drew isn't in that one! I take that back... he is snipped at the corner... and... hark! I see arms!

I took a pic with my phone which is why it's not the best, JBF. I edited it to show the order of the guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Ain't it hilarious? The editors did their darnest to crop Drew's photo, but your middle shot clearly shows folded arms just like the peekaboo shot above. All to fool Reality Steve to think he is right in his spoilers.

Oh that's cute. VERY cute. Mike Fleiss must have had a lot of time on his hands this season.

What is that little troll up to?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

JBF wrote:Ain't it hilarious? The editors did their darnest to crop Drew's photo, but your middle shot clearly shows folded arms just like the peekaboo shot above. All to fool Reality Steve to think he is right in his spoilers.

Oh that's cute. VERY cute. Mike Fleiss must have had a lot of time on his hands this season.

What is that little troll up to?

Actually, I think its just the angle of the shot and that its a close up. Drew would be in the same spot under Brooks next to the vase.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Now I can see why people think the bluish top is for a FD and not a LCD.

Because, there is no Jolly Bay, but Galley Bay near St. John.

But, I don't see why they would have one fantasy date there and then the FRC there too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Picture/Location Chart for Antigua - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
Love_Me
Hotmomma
sfrank
2observe
albean99