SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 am

Cecilia wrote:cfck2222 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
How reliable/accurate is InTouch Magazine?

In the past, In Touch has trolled the lead/F1 with negative, often false stories to punish the franchise for cooperating with Life & Style, but turned around with positive coverage every time the lead gives them a direct interview, which seems to be the case here.

Bringing this over from media thread from cfckk:

In general, In Touch is a lower tier tabloid along with Life & Style and OK - credible only in the case of exclusives (which are spun in favor of the celeb) and strategic leaks from on set (which are also spin but probably grounded in fact). Star is the jokiest of joke tabloids. US Weekly is usually spot on with Bach/ette franchise stuff, and generally gets credible strategic leaks during the season. People is PR spin from publicists.

Isn't it amazing the vast wealth of knowledge that can found here. Simply amazing!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:48 am

Another area that I agree with Desiree and Brooks on is sarcasm. I'm very good at it. I always thought sarcasm was viewed as a negative thing. They're the first people I've ever heard describe it as a vital, legitimate and desirable trait. So, go me, when it comes to sarcasm.

One thing I know for sure, sarcasm never translates well online. People always think it's "digging". :gotcha:  In fact, that's just my point. I thought that sarcasm was never looked on fondly. It always is sort of "digging" or "biting". So another reason I want to adopt Bres.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:49 am

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:I said that I think that meant that she doesn't want it on tv.

Probably like not wanting a big production .

hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit  I want to see the wedding.

I dream big. I want to be INVITED to it! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:51 am

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Well if you get lucky take lots and lots of pictures and report back to us..giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:54 am

I'm sure we'll all be invited to the wedding :yes: after all we've been through!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Well if you get lucky take lots and lots of pictures and report back to us..giggling 

Uhh, I hate my big dreams. They kill me. Somehow I manage to achieve some of them, though. I have to giggling at some of the things I've accomplished just by daring to dream. Power of positive thinking. giggling "Thinking big" power. thumbsup

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am

ok. Making it my bucket list item(going big). Attend Bres wedding or just getting loads of pictures of Bres wedding. Either one will work.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am

hehehe thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 am

Looking at those pics of Brooks kissing the older woman again, first . . . rarr . . . but now that I'm over that, you've got to wonder what his mother would think. I wonder if she worries/worried about her second to youngest child and wondered if he'd ever get around to doing anything, most of all actually find someone he falls in love with and sticks with. She's got to be a very patient mom and truly trusts Brooks' judgement.

She may, also, have known nothing about it. In that case, Brooks is either trying to cover it up so she'll never see it, or he has some 'splaining to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 am

I told you that before the pic came out I was told what it was. People have short term memory loss.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 am

canyonvue wrote:Looking at those pics of Brooks kissing the older woman again, first . . . rarr . . . but now that I'm over that, you've got to wonder what his mother would think. I wonder if she worries/worried about her second to youngest child and wondered if he'd ever get around to doing anything, most of all actually find someone he falls in love with and sticks with. She's got to be a very patient mom and truly trusts Brooks' judgement.

She may, also, have known nothing about it. In that case, Brooks is either trying to cover it up so she'll never see it, or he has some 'splaining to do.

I am sure his mother does not know half of the things he has done and its all for the best. I know I have done things I would not want my mother finding out. :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 am

They are milking Brooks about to break Desiree's heart in the ads.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff