SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Looking at those pics of Brooks kissing the older woman again, first . . . rarr . . . but now that I'm over that, you've got to wonder what his mother would think. I wonder if she worries/worried about her second to youngest child and wondered if he'd ever get around to doing anything, most of all actually find someone he falls in love with and sticks with. She's got to be a very patient mom and truly trusts Brooks' judgement.

She may, also, have known nothing about it. In that case, Brooks is either trying to cover it up so she'll never see it, or he has some 'splaining to do.

I am sure his mother does not know half of the things he has done and its all for the best.  I know I have done things I would not want my mother finding out. :yes: 

Which makes this whole thing halfway funny. Kind of hard to hide it when it's splashed all over the Internet.

I bet that woman's still dreaming about Brooks. She dreamed big. rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sfrank wrote:Here's what it says in the PR:

But first Brooks has a heart-to-heart with Chris Harrison. When some shocking news is shared, Chris insists that the bachelor meet with Desiree. What unfolds is one of the most explosive, dramatic and emotional moments in "Bachelorette" history.

Its the "shocking news" I am trying to comprehend...because yes it does seem like he is ready to go after meeting with his family. So what could have happened?! Chris says in the clip are you telling me "I'm not in love with this girl"....which tell me he is more than likely referring to Des. Could it be that he doesn't know if he'll be ready to propose at the end because he takes it so seriously?!
you know, CH also says something about a circumstance that they couldn't have foreseen or something like that. it doesn't make sense that it is about brooks' feelings. he is ready to fall in love and propose after his family talk. i wonder if it is his ex-girlfriend who shows up and that is who CH is asking about if "he is not in love with this girl". brooks opens that door to someone. he wouldn't go talk to CH on his own and there is no reason why CH would show up at his door alone for a chat. i still remember that weird post on here where some woman was dissing brooks and saying it will all come out that he isn't a good guy, blah blah blah sour grapes. if that is what it is i bet she is the same person who emailed RS all the stuff about him kissing the cougar lady while he supposedly had a gf. methinks brooks may have an ex who is still hung up on him and trying to sabotage his relationship on the bach'ette. i know that sounds crazy but brooks isn't behind in his feelings anymore. he's ready for the FD. something or someone happens to cause this trouble.

I missed that part about a woman dissing Brooks.  Where can I find this post if anyone can remember?
i looked for the post a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. it was in the brooks thread early on but i have no idea who the poster was. i don't think their username was anything like 'seanfanatic' as atem asked. i just remember the woman sounded like she knew brooks and was obviously pissed at him. iirc, she said he hadn't been working his job long at all, had been living in his sister's basement (that part came from a tabloid article), that he was not the good guy people on here were thinking he was and it would all come out in time. who knows? maybe his ex shows up and tells the story of him "cheating" with the older lady. atem said she had some info that brooks lost a bet and that is why he had to kiss that older woman in the bar on NYE. did he have a gf at the time? who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I was told about the picture before it came out, the day before. The way RS was acting, I thought it was something worse. I was so releived I that I didn't even post about it. RS had that pic for quite some time and he tried contacting Brooks about it, but Brooks didn't respond.

Yes, it was a bet and that's why the pics were taken.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long :)  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Bresland . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

canyonvue wrote:Bresland . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We are about to witness the hottest reconnect in Bachelor/ Bachelorette history and I know we're going to love it...I can't wait !!! High clap 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 pm

latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long Smiley  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

I'm so sorry. I truly teared up. I know too about being with a Prince Charming. Just reading will make me appreciate him even more. Here's to you LaterGator sweet kiss 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:55 pm

latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long Smiley  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

Upset Hugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 pm

latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long :)  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

Not as light as we'd like...lots tabloid drama, Later! You may wanna take a peek in media thread!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 pm

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Looking at those pics of Brooks kissing the older woman again, first . . . rarr . . . but now that I'm over that, you've got to wonder what his mother would think. I wonder if she worries/worried about her second to youngest child and wondered if he'd ever get around to doing anything, most of all actually find someone he falls in love with and sticks with. She's got to be a very patient mom and truly trusts Brooks' judgement.

She may, also, have known nothing about it. In that case, Brooks is either trying to cover it up so she'll never see it, or he has some 'splaining to do.

I am sure his mother does not know half of the things he has done and its all for the best.  I know I have done things I would not want my mother finding out. :yes: 

Which makes this whole thing halfway funny. Kind of hard to hide it when it's splashed all over the Internet.

I bet that woman's still dreaming about Brooks. She dreamed big. rotfl 
(That cougar got lucky!!) It wouldn't surprise me if any of my boys had a make out session with a cougar !!! Would I think less of them ...Never !! I don't think it's a big deal.. :Clap: 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

sfrank wrote:
latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long :)  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

Not as light as we'd like...lots tabloid drama, Later! You may wanna take a peek in media thread!

Where? The part of him leaving?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't consider that a real make out session. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff