SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Runner3555 wrote:I haven't posted a lot here, but I just wanted to jump on the Chris train! I like him best for Des, but not for the Bachelor...if he's not F1 I'm hoping he'll stay far away from this franchise. Can someone bring over his old twitter pic from a possible safe house visit? I'm not on twitter, so I never saw it. Thanks!

Welcomeparty!  to Chrisville Runner!!...we are glad to have you!...yes i think he is the best for Des as well. If...Des smart enough to realize it....:greenman: . Here it is.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 23 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! group hug....thanks a bunch Mura for bringing the happy back. I think I am going to watch their date again, Chris was so cute and dorky last night, he melted my heart, we did not even talk about their date due to all the mess last night.
bi

OK..what is your fav?...mine is when they rubbing their noses each other in the hot tub. too cute!!....

among all of her F3, they are the cutest when they are together. whipped 

Yep that was mine too, they are so natural together, not forced at all but when he asked her about moving to Seattle, and said they could get a cute little house by the river, he made me so proud because I knew he was all about the future and not just the moment, was hoping so much Des could see how lucky she was to have a guy this vested in her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

Baseball Mom wrote:From what I am reading, our sentiments are all over the place giggling  
we are excited by the fact that Chris could be F1 but at the same time because of what happened last night, we are not sure we can be truly happy for him. We all agree he is too good for this franchise and should ran from it, yet we also want him to be the next bachelor if he is not F1 duh duh this is the first season I've been so invested in a contestant, I didn't realize it can get really exhausting.

Yes we are a conflicted bunch huh? I think we all agree one a few things... Chris is amazing and chris deserves to be happy.. If that's des... Next tb... Or disappearing from this!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:17 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! group hug....thanks a bunch Mura for bringing the happy back. I think I am going to watch their date again, Chris was so cute and dorky last night, he melted my heart, we did not even talk about their date due to all the mess last night.

OK..what is your fav?...mine is when they rubbing their noses each other in the hot tub. too cute!!....

among all of her F3, they are the cutest when they are together. whipped 

Yep that was mine too, they are so natural together, not forced at all but when he asked her about moving to Seattle, and said they could get a cute little house by the river, he made me so proud because I knew he was all about the future and not just the moment, was hoping so much Des could see how lucky she was to have a guy this vested in her.[

ITA...not to mention being a MEGA hunk and hot doesnt hurt either...LOL eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I think my reply got lost. Why that pic? It is the week leading up to the finale. My take...That is the guy that Dez chose among all the pics of her bachelors... last pic standing alone. Wait and see.

i think you nailed it mp!!...yes ....we shall see

Any thoughts on if we should be jumping for joy or hiding for cover if this comes true? I am worried for Chris!!!!!!!!

mura and I are conflicted on that one. giggling We'll see what unfolds next week. At the moment team brooks can have her. I like mp's assessment of the photo change, though my first thought was that he is mad at Des after last night and would take down a happy pic if it is a safe house pic. But, that didn't make sense either since it is a bach pic, so MP theory makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Runner3555 wrote:I haven't posted a lot here, but I just wanted to jump on the Chris train! I like him best for Des, but not for the Bachelor...if he's not F1 I'm hoping he'll stay far away from this franchise. Can someone bring over his old twitter pic from a possible safe house visit? I'm not on twitter, so I never saw it. Thanks!

Welcomeparty!  to Chrisville Runner!!...we are glad to have you!...yes i think he is the best for Des as well. If...Des smart enough to realize it....:greenman: . Here it is.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 23 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

Thanks! Happy to be here Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 am

Mura, thanks for bringing that picture back. He is so cute there, threatening to take his swim shorts off giggling  

My favorite part from last night's date was when he said he wanted to watch the stars with Des after she gave him the date card, just to take the focus away from what the FS suite implied...such a gentleman. Oh Des, you will never find another one like this one!!!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:27 am

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I think my reply got lost. Why that pic? It is the week leading up to the finale. My take...That is the guy that Dez chose among all the pics of her bachelors... last pic standing alone. Wait and see.

i think you nailed it mp!!...yes ....we shall see

Any thoughts on if we should be jumping for joy or hiding for cover if this comes true? I am worried for Chris!!!!!!!!

mura and I are conflicted on that one. giggling We'll see what unfolds next week. At the moment team brooks can have her. I like mp's assessment of the photo change, though my first thought was that he is mad at Des after last night and would take down a happy pic if it is a safe house pic. But, that didn't make sense either since it is a bach pic, so MP theory makes sense.

Grace you and I both had the same first thoughts on that and I really am not sure why the switch but what he switched to was definitely an ABC picture so MP could be right. no idea 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven't been in the contestant threads much. The thing that stood out to me with this picture (besides it looking like a safehouse picture) is it looks like the same trunks he was wearing on his FD on last night's episode - not that that indicates anything, but just thought they looked similar.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 am

:yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 am

Mustang..it is different short....you can see the stripe are different. FD short has red color in it. this short on the pic is also much shorter. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 am

Looks like the same style though.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99