SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I'm putting these here...just to remind us that Chris is happy and looking good these days....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 27290_150287011837336_538264695_n

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 1011381_150287048503999_1634218792_n

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 1002506_150286975170673_1338445785_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks BB Mom, i am assuming no sighting of him yet this week....hopefully he is spotted this weekend if indeed he will be at the AFTR on Monday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:30 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks BB Mom, i am assuming no sighting of him yet this week....hopefully he is spotted this weekend if indeed he will be at the AFTR on Monday.

nope, no sighting of him at all and total silence on twitter as well.....

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 pm

hberry wrote:l though it was soooo weird that fantasy suite conversation with Drew...talking about all the ups and down, and how far they have come.And not to mention Des wanting a man who can  reciprocate.
l will stand by my statement..this is a post tape clip,,their picking up where they left off ...

He didn't get the chance to propose weeks ago...clapping! 
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks BB Mom, i am assuming no sighting of him yet this week....hopefully he is spotted this weekend if indeed he will be at the AFTR on Monday.

nope, no sighting of him at all and total silence on twitter as well.....

I guess after last season MF put the clamp down on twitter for these guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 pm

hberry wrote:
mercieme wrote:Guys, something is awful in how this is being set up. I get that Brooks comes back but why would ABC be sabotaging the relationship if indeed they care for them to be successful. They kept saying Brooks dumped her. View this clip from GMA today and what their relationship expert said about how Des being heartbroken now will allow her to find true love.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-dumped-brooks-forester-19835981

l don't think they ABC really cares..

I have to agree. I have to keep reminding myself that they really don't care about the final couple, only the drama and the ratings they can bring in from the trainwrecks!
I must admit at this point w Brooks F1, to me, its a disappointing season. I know its been compared to other seasons, but I dont see it...Jason was into Molly & molly was into Jason. I may change my mind after the finale if they somehow find a way to turn this around???? As a viewer, I would've been satisfied w Chris, Drew, or Zak being F1, but the way they've edited Brooks...

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Thanks JBF for your excellent point and to mimi as well plus Mura always keeping Chris love flowing.

Didn't Des tweet a picture of open hearted necklace recently? I think that she is sending message that she kept an open heart after Brooks departure.

Another possible clue...Des liking Kaley C's anti Brooks tweet that
is now deleted. If she is indeed with Chris, I can bet she is so sick of leaked false Brooks spoiler. No wonder Nate is being so vocal!

That "heart wide open" phrase on her Instagram  (linked below) was very, very similar to Chris' poem to her in Madeira. Just saying.
Published after the show wrapped.

http://web.stagram.com/p/500795450640064959_266865535

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm

hberry wrote:
hberry wrote:l though it was soooo weird that fantasy suite conversation with Drew...talking about all the ups and down, and how far they have come.And not to mention Des wanting a man who can  reciprocate.
l will stand by my statement..this is a post tape clip,,their picking up where they left off ...

Ali said in her blog that maybe Des takes a couple weeks off to think about everything. Thought that was odd that she threw that out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:42 pm

mimitalks wrote:
That "heart wide open" phrase on her Instagram  (linked below) was very, very similar to Chris' poem to her in Madeira. Just saying.
Published after the show wrapped.

http://web.stagram.com/p/500795450640064959_266865535

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling
oh mimi, you are probably right in that you are in the minority now but that doesn't mean we don't love you still.... as long as you love Chris, we will always love you  group hug

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

grace8136 wrote:
hberry wrote:

Ali said in her blog that maybe Des takes a couple weeks off to think about everything. Thought that was odd that she threw that out there.

Ali said THAT??
Then it fits Drew comment saying I don't pick out a ring yet, but I was ready weeks ago...,

I can't imagine Des making a desition on who the F1 is right after Brooks drama... She's taking a time out!
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 pm

I also thank you BBMom and Chris' happiness is what is important not that silly show. Although I sure did enjoy watching him on but do not want to see him get hurt in any way on it and I know that's what this show is all about.  :pinkcry: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Chris and Des play on the beach...and more

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

New clips, ladies! on the main site. One features Chris and Des playing on the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99