SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 am

brittany4400 wrote:I've already tweeted my support and it doesn't matter what the bach alums say! If she chose brooks then they would also be full of snark tonight about them too!

Dang it, does this mean I have to like des now?
I guess she moved up a few notches in her ability to recognize what a gem chris is! He looked so happy and full tonight! He is her rock and will get them through all the backlash!!! She's a lucky gal indeed.

this tweet represents you well, britt!! giggling 

Priscilla ‏@Miss_PriscillaG 26m
She picked MY man! @ChrisRSiegfried !!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am

Chris really is a gem. In fact, all of the final three were. But he is a gem for Des. Brooks did the right thing and he showed himself to be a great guy. As a Brooks fan my only sad spot is I hope he can find a great love, too. At least I think he silenced any naysaying that would've occurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I've already tweeted my support and it doesn't matter what the bach alums say! If she chose brooks then they would also be full of snark tonight about them too!

I guess she moved up a few notches in her ability to recognize what a gem chris is! He looked so happy and full tonight! He is her rock and will get them through all the backlash!!! She's a lucky gal indeed.

I want to tweet and ask her if her fantasizing about chris and what Catherine asked her is correct giggling  She needs to share and contribute to my fantasies about chris!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:37 am

I love the banner! <3

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

thanks for sharing, fashionista!

here is the link for the complete finale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I want to tweet and ask her if her fantasizing about chris and what Catherine asked her is correct  giggling   She needs to share and contribute to my fantasies about chris!!!!

laugh out loud, Britt...still hung up on the "wang" rofl ....I'm sure she was telling Catherine the truth or have you forgotten how tight those shorts were that Chris had on during the Mr. America group date hehehe

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

Can someone transcribe the words they said to one another during the proposal, please anyone when you have time to do it.  I think those words were beautiful and very heartfelt, I just re-watched it and cried up from the raw emotions. Unfortunately could not hear all the words verbatim despite increasing the volume on my TV!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

Love_Me wrote:I am making Desiree & Chris' Fan Forum now! :Smiley:
Thanks Love and I love the new banner.:yes: :Smiley: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:Can someone transcribe the words they said to one another during the proposal, please anyone when you have time to do it.  I think those words were beautiful and very heartfelt, I just re-watched it and cried up from the raw emotions. Unfortunately could not hear all the words verbatim despite increasing the volume on my TV!!!!!

LOL..mercieme...i have the same hope!!...Chres just have this bad habit eversince epis.5

btw where is atem?...id like to know what is she thinking about the ending....:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I want to tweet and ask her if her fantasizing about chris and what Catherine asked her is correct  giggling   She needs to share and contribute to my fantasies about chris!!!!

laugh out loud, Britt...still hung up on the "wang" rofl ....I'm sure she was telling Catherine the truth or have you forgotten how tight those shorts were that Chris had on during the Mr. America group date hehehe

gowdy!!!...you two!!......:LMBO: :bad girl: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

"like a drum my heart never stops beating"
Do you guys think Chris likes Phillip Phillips, i hope he does ?

My sister was like that line is in the song you listen to everyday Hugesmile 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 am

LOL  rotfl 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
california90
ThankMeLater
beesurromama
Admin
lovebachelorette2012