SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:09 am

just quick report. Chris is now following Des and BRyden on twitter....giggling 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 am

atem wrote:Can't wait for their life together and hope all the happiness in the world.  Desiree found a guy who totally is devoted and loves her and that's what I hoped for her!

Desiree deserves to be loved, she's such an awesome gal.

agree atem!! bestbud! ...definitely seeing you around in the new CHRESville!!...:cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:11 am

Chris is my favorite as well. I didn't think anyone would surpass Reid and Arie, but Chris is the absolute best man ever on the Bach/ette series...

"Good guy, good girl....what are gonna do...magic" as mama Siegfried said.

So happy for Chris and Des!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Can't wait for their life together and hope all the happiness in the world.  Desiree found a guy who totally is devoted and loves her and that's what I hoped for her!

Desiree deserves to be loved, she's such an awesome gal.

agree atem!! bestbud! ...definitely seeing you around in the new CHRESville!!...:cutesmile!: 

I don't know about that, but we shall see.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Chris is my favorite as well.  I didn't think anyone would surpass Reid and Arie, but Chris is the absolute best man ever on the Bach/ette series...

Yay to mama Siegfried, she totally called it too, thanks for reminding us of that quote from her, very appropriate indeed

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:I m looking forward to see their first  public Instagram picture together. :cutesmile!:

Me too!!! Neither of them have been very active on Twitter or Instagram, but I'm hoping they'll keep us updated like SeanCat and Jash Smiley A little selfish of me as I'm sure they would like to get their lives back to normal, but what can I say, I'm way too invested in Chris to just forget about him now!

I'm really looking forward to this media tour. They are so real and dorky (we're hereeee!) together, I want to see more! Also excited to be sharing all of this with the fine, amazing people at Chrisville who have remained ever so classy just like our man! giggling 

YAY CHRIS AND DES! High clap 
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Chris is my favorite as well.  I didn't think anyone would surpass Reid and Arie, but Chris is the absolute best man ever on the Bach/ette series...

.ITA with you....handsdown, he is THE best!!...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am

daydreamer07 wrote:
lovebachelorette2012 wrote:I m looking forward to see their first  public Instagram picture together. :cutesmile!:

Me too!!! Neither of them have been very active on Twitter or Instagram, but I'm hoping they'll keep us updated like SeanCat and Jash Smiley A little selfish of me as I'm sure they would like to get their lives back to normal, but what can I say, I'm way too invested in Chris to just forget about him now!

I'm really looking forward to this media tour. They are so real and dorky (we're hereeee!) together, I want to see more! Also excited to be sharing all of this with the fine, amazing people at Chrisville who have remained ever so classy just like our man! giggling 

YAY CHRIS AND DES! High clap 

thanks daydreamer!!..me too...look forward to their RL fairy tale together. Hope they keeping us the fans get updated Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 am

I agree  So excited for them. Can't wait to see them together off the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 am

Are they on GMA tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 am

despite folks talking sh$t..i am glad that there are still more positive posters with good take on Chres yes 

draven31 wrote:im just past the first half of the Chris date. Wanted to make a couple of comments.  Despite what some may think (I'm only on page 23 now so this may not be happening) I dont really see Chris as a default.  She is dating 2 amazing guys at the same time. She was very hurt by what Brooks did but she knew Chris would not hurt her. She needed to know that she could really love somebody who really loves her in return.  She admitted around the HTD's that she was developing feelings for Chris now with Brooks gone she can really feel them.. Did that make sense at all? scratch 

2observe wrote:
julychild wrote:
unknown82 wrote:It's painfully obvious that she still loves Brooks! Poor Chris!

No, she doesn't. She loves Chris, she chose him and they are happy.  Just be happy for them and stop talking shit!!!
clapping! yes 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 am

grace8136 wrote:Are they on GMA tomorrow?

I think so since they had previously listed Des as appearing on the program list so Chris has to be with her. Let's just hope the media folks take it easy on them

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
california90
ThankMeLater
beesurromama
Admin
lovebachelorette2012